BUMP MY THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER DIES IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT

BUMP MY THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER DIES IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT

As we all know, the BLM niggers have organized a nationwide "day of rage" in the US tomorrow. Something else big happens tomorrow. The new Ghostbusters movie hits theaters. My idea is that we somehow find a way to single out the black woman or somehow discredit her and her work. If we can get other SJWs onboard with it we can effectively divide the nignogs and tumblrinas. The tumblr cunts are simply a tool to deliver fuel to the fire indirectly and efficiently.

Heil Hitler! Share ideas you Sup Forumsutthurt Sup Forumsitches.

nigs

nigs

grow up

>BUMP MY THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER DIES IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT
she's already dead, also no one was going to see that movie anyway you stupid fucking shill. I mean really, it's just a shitty remake and not even a good one, it's literally just having more liberal agenda forced into things, no one is going to care.

BLM is going to act like niggers, you might as well just stay home, no one is going to do anything different because we still have essential services in the united states. Calm your barely white ass down.

It's not terrible, but Sup Forums doesn't really raid anymore. Plus this board isn't as racist as Sup Forums. Post there without the retarded chainmail n you might get lucky.

>doesn't understand the meanings of the words he uses

Bump

Nigs

Bimbo

bump

Why can't we gas the niggers and kikes

Fag

Soon we will.

There's not sufficient infrastructure for it.

We can built it.

fuck off m8

noooooooooooooo

fuck

Cant just know the movie sucks? Bad trailer=bad movie. Good trailer= good or bad movie.

dr

sage

I must concur. This just sounds fun

>sages with image

ho ho ho look at this faggot

BUMP

Bump fag

Blm is fucking autistic lmao fuck niggers

this

bump

no monkeys allowed

This is what pisses me off about these protests, even if this were a huge racial discrimination problem (which it really isn't) these so called protests are gonna be what happened in Los angels, a bunch of looters burning down shops and stealing.

nigs

Uh I think the black chick is the only decent actor on there though

Doesn't matter what the stick looks like as long as we get close enough to poke the bear.

bump

fuck you