Asian HAPPY Hulk, Nigger female Iron MAN, Mexican spider-man, soon to be gay Captain America and Buckey.... RIP Marvel...

Asian HAPPY Hulk, Nigger female Iron MAN, Mexican spider-man, soon to be gay Captain America and Buckey.... RIP Marvel. At least now we know DC is superior, even if their movies are lackluster.

It's a sad day when the sub-species begin to take over the industries of entertainment.

Poor bubby. Tell us, how's it feel to be a throwback to a stupider age?

Goku still wins

Well. I fucking tried, at least.

carry on.

>It's a sad day when the sub-species begin to take over the industries of entertainment.
Jews Master Race, amirite?

Aren't there still versions of every hero where they're still the same? I know from what I remember didn't Peter Parker just get his body back from Doc Ock?

American anything is shit-tier garbage and often as not infested with SJW horseshit any more. I've long since given up on it and just take what joy I can from the few places that remain uninfected.

The only thing Goku wins is a faggot contest

Looks like DC is doing the same thing in rebirth.

Iron man is retiring, Thor no longer has his hammer, Captain Marvel is gone, Hulk is nearly gone, Wolverine is dead, Deadpool is almost gone.

So they are almost all gone.

Kinda of a bitch when the minority dictate our decided living enjoyment.

DC was always better. Marvel has shit writing and terrible art

Marvel really knows how to exploit SJW's atleast

No shit.
What's changed?

when the fuck did hulk get asian or spiderman mexican
and how the fuck is iron MAN a woman now

The irony is that the best things are best enjoyed only by a minority community -- making something popular tends to fuck it up entirely (cf. Sup Forums, old Internet in general). There's just no winning.

who is blue circuit man

somebody label all these muthafuckas

How long until they replace another hero with a fat, Transgender, muslim woman?

who is holding the iron man helmet, rand paul?

So, you're the judge then? Must have been painful - oh you missed a spot on your mouth, BITCH.

nigger, nobody cares about the comics. most of them dont sell and the ones that do tend to be the controversial ones that everyone is up in arms about.

Dont confuse the popularity of the movies with the comics being popular, it just easier to make a blockbuster when there's already a trove of stories and history to plunder.

Disney, SJW, etc. I think the Iron Man one is the most ridiculous - it's not like Tony Stark is dead, wtf!

Real Nova is coming back, though. The diversity shit lasts a long time, but it goes away. Current Marvel is trash
All that's happened is Superman is Chinese.

Shit like I honestly don't mind nigger replacements but I don't want it just for the sake of being a nigger and showing how "diverse" marvel is. Make the fucking characters interesting for fucks sake and not part of some fucking agenda

the woman isnt iron man it's war machine.

Is that Fing Fang Foo in the back...?

What the fucking shit? Superman is a character in and of himself, not merely an identity. There's literally no one else in his canon who could take his place as Superman, much less some random chink. Are you pulling shenanigans?

Look up Riri Williams. She's replacing Iron Man.

Nope. Superchink: Last Son of Ching Chong is a real thing.

New robin is black too

Who's the semen demon in pink?

Coulda been worse, they could have replaced Squirrel Girl with a gender-fluid Mormon missionary.

Gwenpool. She's trash.

Squirrel Girl's book is just feminist propaganda. Plus, the art is offensively bad.

The new hulk is isn't that bad, tbh fam

Fucking hell that origin story is a painful stretch. Are they even trying?

That's Super-man and they are doing it for the reign or the Supermen
Real Superman is Clark White AKA Clark Kent from the Pre-flashpoint/52 comics
Black Robin Isnt real hes getting his own thing Robin is still Damian Wayne

Looks like great fap material tho.

You must have watched to know that?

Being a cuck is a trait of a Gokufag.

Could be worse. Could be a Marvel legacy character.

The anger of this faggot.

You do realise you just admitted to his accusation of being a raging faggot, right?

Nigga, Robin could make Goku his bitch, BITCH.

You realize that you didn't deny being a cuck...

Not to mention they killed the X-Men just to spite FOX

Realize*

Learn how to spell, faggot.

>Let me string words together in an attempt to insult
Attempted, but failed miserably

well, this thread derailed quickly

You should really have paid more attention in English. Unless I was speaking in the third person, the use of a pronoun such as "his" indicates I'm not that same person.

Eat shit Amerifat

>Samefagging this hard.

Your father should have pulled out.

How so?

Anything superhero related is almost always garbage anyway. The hero almost always wins due to being basically immortal gods or the villain falls prey to some tired cliche.

I'm ok with diversity of superheroes in comic books but they just fucking replacing beloved characters we know and love just to be diverse! If you want diversity make a new hero. Don't fucking swap their gender or race.

Bruce Banner is getting killed soon, by a special arrow he gives to Hawkeye.

>Superman is Chinese
>Chinese Kryptonian
Interdasting

ITT: An angry Gokufag with a micro penis tries to derail a thread.

In other news: Water wet

>/thread

he's right. Fuck the comics, no one pays attention to that shit anymore.

It went from superheroes to infighting to trying to pin down who's who in said infighting. Typical really.

Hawkeye is also now a female bitch.

People arguing over whether Goku could beat Marvel's latest affirmative action squad.
Then it just devolves into name calling very quickly.

Bruce Banner died yesterday.

Enjoy getting cucked by Muslims, britbong

Apparently his powers get magically spread out among random people because reasons. Despite his powers being intrinsic to his physiology and his reaction to a yellow sun. I don't get it either.

So what are you doing here user if you show little to no interest in this

MUSLIM MEN OWN YOUR WOMEN, WHITE BOYS. KEEP CRYING REDNECKS, WE ARE THE TRUE ALPHAS!

I disagree. I think they should make new black characters if they want diversity.

Do you think the new Clark Kent is his reincarnation?

we all know, you REDNECKS seriously wanted this. That's why all the Disney execs have been reading your mail - y'all are inferior beings, so deal with it!

I'd be fine with them making diversity characters if they just made entirely new ones rather than replace the old ones.

Ive never seen someone this shafted over the slighest mention of good ol kakarot. Were you bullied or something kiddo? Goku is the best forever

He's not dead though. From what I read, apparently there's some multiverse bullshit going on for the billionth time and the new superman is secretly the old superman from way the hell back, but on the way out the old superman is spreading his powers out, as mentioned.

Hmm I wouldn't mind this either

THIS.

Why is it so hard for Marvel to grasp this concept.

I'd be cool with whatever diversity they want to make, just keep the legacy characters still active.

can someone tell me about this

Exactly. It is sad that the hate group BLM got their hands on Marvel.

>Goku is the best forever

Your mantits are showing.

>Predictable means its bad
Alright, M. Knight

>Cant even provide a reason why hes not the best.
Get fucked kiddo, tell ur mom ill see her tomorrow after im done at the bar

Because with making a legacy character you already have a bunch of shit worked out easily
>The name
>Powerset
>Costume
>Most of the supporting cast
>Recognizable name
It's fucking pathetic how little creativity Marvel has left.

>Were you bullied or something kiddo?

Nope, I bullied little faggots like you who likes anime like DBZ.

Sure, right after I'm done with your mom rimming my asshole.

I can see it now
>Dont watch ur gay cartoon shit, watch my clearly superior gay cartoon shit
I bet you thought having kids suck your dick made you the man, and made them gay

This.

Modern Marvel is just living off the creativity of its predecessors at this point. Theyve survived by tweaking parts of it canon and calling it new story or timeline.

But now disneys got the reigns, and they see how controversy sells comics far better than good story telling ever did. they're tearing the franchise to shreds to eak out every last dollar from it

Superman kills goku. They did it twice on death battle and goku lost both times.

Lol

Bro, you're on Sup Forums arguing about anime characters on a thread about comic book heroes. You didn't bully anyone, and you're not fooling anyone.

Death battle also thinks Kirby can kill Buu and Link can kill Cloud.
They're not a valid source.

>Shill battle
FTFY

I think Alanso's time as EiC is almost up.
I really, really hope Shooter gets that job back.

Yeah, a majority of Marvel is shitting the bed right now. Some of it is sick tho.

>citing death battle as a credible source

Let him lie dude, it only makes him look like an even bigger faggot than he already is

Civil War 2 is shit. All the Avenger books suck. X-men are getting canned. Inhumans still suck. Slott's Spider-Man sucks and Bendis is trying to replace him with Miles Morales. Everything to do with cosmic is just one bad joke.

Well I was on Sup Forums, saw something, and decided to waste my time on something I only mildly care about. Isn't that normal here?

Civil war 2 was only made to cash in on the success of the movies, it was never gonna be good.

I don't think it's possible for him to look like an even bigger faggot, man.

I had incredibly low expectations for it, and Bendis did even worse than I thought he would.

I agree. Those are not the series that I enjoy.