Truck barrels through crowd in Nice, France. 80 confirmed dead

Truck barrels through crowd in Nice, France. 80 confirmed dead

Is Bruce/Caitlyn trying for a high score or is it just desperate for media attention again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EnJEeHND_lQ
youtu.be/LVT860gNjiA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_nanotube
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This just in: suspect was heard screaming "Buckle Up Buckaroos!" before plowing into crowded street

This one actually hit pretty close, had the rest of my family there on a holiday. Happened few hundred meters from their hotel.

Oh their safe

What about their safe? Was it looted?

Meant they're safe

How do we address truck violence?
Why aren't trucks that can go over speed limits illegal?
Is it time to hold Mack liable for how their product is used?
What about "truck-free" zones, especially in areas such as these?
Perhaps it should be harder to purchase/own trucks, and you should automatically have to pay fines if store trucks with full diesel tanks?

i know this is just ironic shitposting, but fully automated cars WILL come and they will prevent such misuse

>Technology will stop people from using it for malicious things.

nigga pls.

What makes you think they won't be used as sentient demobots?

Safe crackers*? We're they pulling a job?

Until someone finds a way to back them and use them as remote weapons.
Come on now, don't be stupid.

Not real. Reality show bullshit

I just said that ya ninny

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL NEVER COME TO YOUR COUNTRY!

because changing a software or hardware within a state of the art car is just as easy as pulling the trigger of an ak or pressing that button to blow up your vest
most terrorists are pretty stupid

>Why aren't trucks that can go over speed limits illegal?
Every truck must be speed limited by GPS, demand change.
>Is it time to hold Mack liable for how their product is used?
Yes, they make millions. They don't care what people do with they trucks.
>What about "truck-free" zones, especially in areas such as these?
We need more of them, and they will work too, no one would break the law.
>Perhaps it should be harder to purchase/own trucks, and you should automatically have to pay fines if store trucks with full diesel tanks?
Full background checks, redone every 6 months.

PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN

I was waiting for this to show up topkek m8

Ever wonder why gps is so inaccurate? In order to prevent it beeing used for weapons, it is actualy much more accurate. (Murican military rockets stray centimeters from their targets beeing guided by gps, while the civilian gps has a deviation of up to 50 meters.)

>guns are banned in france
>a truck does more damage than any single gun could have

To all the anti-gun idiots out there, even if you take them away the bad guys will still find ways to kill innocent people in equally destructive ways

This full house doesn't lie

this

youtube.com/watch?v=EnJEeHND_lQ

A few years back there were military exercises near so the GPS satellites that cover the area were cranked up to full achieving about 1m accuracy. All of the boaties went out to re-plot their favourite fishing spots and charts.

Not with my fully atomic shit posting you are doomed

Top kek right here boys...

DOOMED

Damn don't give these fuckers any ideas I work for a truck manufacturer and I need this job...

yeah, they could just use.... nukes!.. how fucking idiot can you be?

guns can be used in france too, for hunting, shooting range and such, so if they want everyone can own a gun/rifle

Shooting / Getting A license in France

You can normally use a club gun and will be welcome as a guest at most clubs. Passport needed.

You can get a license fairly easily, allowing you to buy....

You have to have an address in France.
Join a Club and ask them for a 'Federation Francaise de Tir' License & a 'carnet de tir'
The club will issue the license and send off paperwork to the authorities.

Once you have this licence you are then free to buy a shotgun or non self loading riffle, over the counter.

Target shooting.

The easiest firearms to buy here are 7th category firearms which include bolt action .22lr rifles and black powder pistols (possibly black powder rifles as well not sure). To buy these all you have to have is proof of your address and identity. The Cart de Sejour covers all this perfectly.

Firearm categories in France:

1 Self loading rifles, Self loading pistols, Pistols/Rifles that are a military calibre.
4 Revolvers of non military calibres, self loading 22lr pistols and rifles.
5 Rifles not self loading of non military calibres.
8 Deactivated firearms.

MUSLIM MEN + WHITE WOMEN = THE BEST MIX. DEAL WITH IT, REDNECKS!

What happened to their safe?

What? Ok who let the special needs kid use the computer again

oh great more gore for the btard rekt threads

youtu.be/LVT860gNjiA

/someone else
or you could avoid going through all the legal trouble and the possibility to be in france without getting a gun if you just bring your fucking ak
it happened often enought

Lmao this shit had me dieing when i saw the video

Source?

Fuking 5 chon

Under rated post.

kek

Use the filter summerfag

A L L R E L I G I O N S A R E C A N C E R

brown people are cancer

N O T A L L R E L I G I O N S T E N D T O B L O W U P Y O U R S H I T B E C A U S E Y O U M I S S E D T O G I V E T H E M A W E L C O M E B A S K E T

>implying the past matters in any way

Holy kek

So true.

Underestimating one's enemy has been the downfall of many nations.

But acknowledging that depressed people and people who were heavily brainwashed are chosen to do suicide missions is just seeing it as how it is.
It takes a lot of mental gymnastics to come to the conclusion that killing yourself is a good thing.
...And since "boko haram" (="western education is forbidden")...

>How do we address truck violence?
With autonomous vehicles. In a decade it will be too risky to let a human drive by himself.

Idiots with guns will become more and more a minority, since rednecks die out (farming will be done mostly by machines) and finally prohibited

And yet in this beautiful example diversity and multiculturalism by the religion of peace, the guns used were full auto and very much illegal in France

>In a decade to let a human drive by himself.
Nah, it'll take WAY longer. Not only there are people who would choose to drive themselves, also autonomous technology isn't ready for deployment yet. >inb4 muh google cars. This is field testing - if they hurry up you will see the first commercial autonomous cars in 20+ years.
since rednecks die out (farming will be done mostly by machines) and finally prohibited
i think you underestimate the costs of such machines - rednecks on tractors are still more efficient

technology accelerates exponentially, not linearly
kurzweilai.net/the-law-of-accelerating-returns

Just one instance of technology that still hasn't been applied:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_nanotube
This shit was developed in 1991, 3 years ago a computer was developed with this technology, and it'll take 10 or more years for it to reach the market. (20 + for consumer products anyways.)
Such developments take extremely long, but yes - the sum of developments accelerates exponentially.