Why does Australia do everything America tells them to do?

Why does Australia do everything America tells them to do?

Vietnam, Iraq, etc?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u-0UHyh5Qu8
youtube.com/watch?v=3MkZsvrxXxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because we are bros, something canadians will never have.

>mfw a leaf makes a thread without my expressed permission first

Why do canadicucks do everything there wife's bf tells them to

Yeah bro. Totally dude! Hella cool man

t. Average american

because it is in our best interest that America achieves its goals.

>Canada
>Why does do everything America tells them to do?

Name one time America forced us to do anything?

Canada is way better than fagstraya

also american are retarded and fat.

I am a proud canadaboo desu

R A R E
A
R
E

Libya
Afghanistan
Gulf War

>To say that Canada figures little in the mental America landscape would be charitable. With the exception of the cities in some states on the border - the top of New York, Michigan, and Washington state, in particular - Americans hardly think of Canada at all.

>This can annoy Canadians to no end. Canada's only neighbour is the most powerful nation in the history of the world, a country that is permanently the subject of the world's spotlight.

Cancelling the Avro Arrow?

It looks like I killed this thread

Because in the future, the US will see us as a valuable ally capable of spending 2% of GDP on defence, instead of some border leeches who literally spend less % of GDP on defence than Fiji, Botswana, Democratic Republic of Congo, Kenya, Latvia, Netherlands, NEW FUCKING ZEALAND, Norway, Portugal, Rwanda, South Africa, Sweden, Tanzania, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago or Lithuania.

Cos you never dog ya mates, no matter how retarded they are.

This is pretty true. I live in upstate New York and I sometimes forget that there's an entirely different country just a couple miles away.

Because the Aussies are hard-nosed cunts who you can rely on in a fight. Plus they've got Kangaroos n emus n koalas n shit, what've you got?

youtube.com/watch?v=u-0UHyh5Qu8
youtube.com/watch?v=3MkZsvrxXxI

Australia is a non country with a subservient populace to others, first it was Britain, then America and in then in the future China.

Even now the current government is full blown nanny state but nonetheless people carry on

>leaf
>"Why are you puppet of america?"

We didn't make a Gallipoli like a certain evil "ally"

I would disagree with some of the points in the first video. He disregards sentiment, identity and history in favour of a purely economical view, which doesn't really grasp the entirety very well.