So my girlfriend (and mother of my baby, where the real problem lies) is always accusing me of shit...

So my girlfriend (and mother of my baby, where the real problem lies) is always accusing me of shit, tries going through my phone, etc. Granted at the very beginning I gave her a reason to be insecure, but this is years ago (talking to other girls before we got serious). What is unprovoked jealously a sign of? She's up to some shit. We've had our ups and downs (mainly downs lately) but I keep trying to make it work. Why? Because I want what's best for my daughter. Because her mother is a piece of shit, horrible role model who prances around in slutty clothes, is addicted to methadone to "recover" from a former (as far as I know) pill addiction, she hasn't worked for over 3 years if not more, doesn't go to school; you get the idea. well little miss accuser was in the shower when I got home and i did what she's done to me: I went through her phone

Cont.

it was her old phone, her new phone has a password (ha) but I know she uses Facebook messenger more than texting, and low and behold: her old phone was connected to her Facebook! I read her messenger and saw her talking to a guy I've been suspicious of for years now, with some inappropriate context and many messages talking about hanging out. I'm almost positive she deleted some of the conversation so I didn't have 100% proof but... let's be real here. There was also another message between her and an ex that she ran into, talking about how good he looked and how she wished she ran into him more often.

You and your lady both sound terrible and immature and Im sorry you have a child together. Sorry for the child, that is.

Cont.

I walked outside after reading all this, called a family member that knows what a piece of shit she is and told her what I found. I wasn't even going to bring it up tonight because of how tired I am but as soon as I came in, in typical fashion she says "who were you talking to" soon as I walk in. So I walk over to her phone I looked through and said "who were YOU talking to" long story a bit shorter she gets defensive, acts like she doesn't know what I'm talking about, when I plainly show her, she denies denies denies, we get in a pissing contest, our daughter wakes up, I call her every obscenity I can think of because I can't fuck her up like i desperately want to, she starts to try to take our daughter, she says “we're done, I'm done with you, blah blah blah” literally flips it all on me because she got caught.

Fin

What's crazy is i don't even give a shit about her. There's times I do, I wish things would change, but she's a lazy ungrateful selfish worthless piece of shit, so I know it won't. The problem is: my daughter. I love that little shit to death, she's a beautiful, smart, wonderful little baby and I want what's best for her. If her mom wasn't the worst person I fucking know, if she was a good, caring, smart, nurturing mom, of which she is none, I would've already left. I would've left, moved on, seen my daughter when I could, bang bang choo choo train. But she's not. I don't trust her Sup Forums, if I leave and let her be in charge, my daughter is fucked. She won't be taken care of properly, she won't thrive, she won't be the wonderful bright little light she is in my life. But after that shit storm I don't see myself staying here much longer. What do? I've already said if she signs over custody i would gladly leave but there's no way she'll do that. Should I just be her roommate for now and co parent? Should I fight for custody and make the most of whatever outcome is given to me? She tries to throw in my face how I didn't want her, that I wanted to abort, yeah well… call me a fucking fortune teller. I just want what's best for my daughter, and it's not being with this evil shitty person..

You stuck your dick in crazy
I'm sorry for your daughter

I feel bad for her too, I wish I could take her away from all of it. Piece of shit dad's have given the mom's all the power in the eyes of the court though

Bro, don't defeat yourself before trying.
You might hear horrible shit of the justice system in these cases.
You have a pretty decent shot if you can prove that she went to rehab and is a current user.
As long as you're not a piece of shit you may get custody.

You are fucked good sir. You got 2 options:
Run like hell and abandon your child like a black nigger, or buy some hard drugs and slowly dose her, planting them on her after an od and file for single custody.

Anyone? Other than useless replies like this dipshit? I know it's a long shot posting this on Sup Forums i just don't have friends like that anymore... I turn to this board to get the shit off my chest. Not looking for a pity party or motivational comments, just legitimate advice. If anyone has any

Http://www.mgtow.com

Bro, you basically have 4 options:
-Be miserable with her
-Kill her
-Run away
-Fight for custody

Split up, demand to pay child support. When the girl does come and visit you , you'll look like hero dad for being cool with her and she will hate her mom as much as you do. Be a man.

Basically this

like cheating has no grey area, either you accepted someone else's/ seeked another person's body, or you didn't. There are certain implied rules and it seems she broke most of them. Just flirting with another man so obviously is sign of a problem.

this

I know, it is hard after all the shit I've heard though.. you are right though
kek not the first time this has been suggested to me
2 and 3 aren't an option... as much as I'd love if 2 was
I actually already pay child support, so she can have her govt insurance or whatever. She was supposed to give me the money back because I SUPPORT my child, but last month she didn't and she barely bought my daughter shit
Well yeah there's obviously a problem... I'm sure she did, I'm not retarded

if she doesnt have a job and has an addiction,you just need to bring that up in court,and you get your daughter to you without having to see the bitch ever again

Think so?

Thanks anyways Sup Forums it was nice to get that off my chest. Also some decent advice, I will fight for my little munchkin

Theres a chance, dont bring it up to her first, talk to a lawyer.
Also if you have proof of her cheating then yeah it can definitely help.

Stick it out and be miserable with her. Only option in this world with the legal system like it is.

She's gonna try to have me move before i set that shit up, that's what sucks.. I do fear for my daughter's well being it's sad
I know, it seems that way to me too, but like user said I don't know if i can accept defeat before I even fight

Nah fam she sounds unfit to be a parent. You definitely could get custody. That or set the bitch straight.

does she want the custody?you said she didnt care about the child.
if she does just try to get it,you probably will.

How do I set the bitch straight? Inb4 cuck/beta/blah blah, this bitch is stubborn, won't listen to shit, only worried about herself. Most days i feel the only way to set her straight is to fuck her up, but... I can't. I want to, but I can't... I'd never see my daughter, or the outside of a jail cell for that matter

Yeah I've told her sign her over and I'm out, but she won't

Just like you said, she wasted the money. She's a drug addict. Document this and bring it up in court and she'll see that child once a Christmas.

Just stick it out until your kid is old enough to see what a piece of shit her mother is and if she supports you taking custody you could probably pull it off

I have documented this, among other things. I wish I documented more, but I didn't think of it before She was born...
See... I dunno man my gut says this... that's I thought maybe do roommates/co parent, if she wants to blow other dudes or whatever that's cool, I'll follow suit