/brit/

Islam is the Truth edition

first for gay marriage

Poop in my gym brother

2nd for thailad is a bully

Converting to Islam lads

rly makes u think

cara

Mashallah. Welcome to Islam brother. Welcome home.

Not going to wank to tonight. That is an executive decision

Have you ever been to the lumpinee stadium? You in Bangkok? What do you work as? I wouldn't mind living over there for a bit. I don't find Asian women particularly attractive however I really like south East Asian culture and food. Ciggies are also very cheap over there. My uncle work

Why does /brit/ attract so many non-Brits?

My uncle works on nuclear submarines in Southeast Asia and Australia. He says they're all nice places.***

>Have you ever been to the lumpinee stadium?
no
>You in Bangkok?
yes
>What do you work as?
I.T

we are culturally and mostly ethnically british, admit it

it's the toilet of Sup Forums where everyone comes to squeeze out their steamy shitposts

Because it's an international board full of posters from many countries and its half eight in the morning you stupid annoying little fucking obnoxious spacker

Think you'd shut up for once

>britain
>culture

lol

why does samsung hate bezels so much

Very fucking vague aren't you you bloody wanker

Fuck off and go nonce a child you useless bastard

Mostly teaboos who are ashamed of their own nationality and like to pretend they're British.

Cringey af especially when you get Aussies and Leafs trying to fit in by doing regional banter.

>someone talk about board culture
>not a flinch

>someone talks about a country's culture
>lol memes

ah yes

*irish

The fuck are you on about?

What do you want me to say?

*chinese

why do girls have such big squeezable bums lads?

Yorskhire lads, get in here. Fuck these Anglo fuckwits and johnny foreigners.

most do not

would prefer it if you shut up desu. vile nonce

>Aussies being little English Arse lickers as usual

Lmao Scottish and Irish convicts, criminals and rapists with very few English noblemen jnbetween

The greatest Aussie ever was an Irishman. Pic related.

Not me. I fucking HATE the e*glish

I can't even say that world, let alone think it. They just sicken me.

Not much of a fan of this oats meme

Unfunny and forced

*word

Ned Kelly was a handsome Irish bushwranger

The greatest Irishmen became Aussies.
FTFY

Stand up and shake off your slumber, Islam has arrived, and in the path of Allah we've declared Jihad

(merely song lyrics, lads)

wait is thailad a nonce?
Seriously?

Objectively incorrect, but as a Cypriot I respect your opinion and will allow you entitlement of it

yes lad he's a convicted nonce.

I'm honoured, mo chara

Bit cold 2bh.

do you expect anyone to be proud of a peoples that were genocided by the potato plant?

Its v easy to be a nonce in Thailand

Human life is cheap in SEA and our resident nonce capitalises on this as he has stated all his victims before. Mostly street girls. Sick cunt.

How hard could it be to wrangle a bush?

Can see the panzers advancing desu

Thailad is (as the British would say) a top lad

>Rhodesia! Hell yeah! Those guys were SO cool! I wish I fought in the bush war! I would of killed SO many nigs in the jungle, after all I am a strategic genius and a physically superior specimen. Sup Forums and grand strategy games taught me that! Wish I could just find a decent, non degenerate pure Rhodesian white woman to settle down with. I wonder why girls don't talk to me here! It's the friggin Jews I bet! Darn degenerates, better go wank to anime!

>Yugoslavia! Sure! Remove let kebab xDDD Bosnian genocide? No way! Those were MUDSlimes!!11! I'm sure I, a fat virgin stinking cunt would fit in with some disgruntled Serbian ultranationalist drunken maniacs! Woooo! I'd sure leave my reclusive and autistic ways for that!

>Ireland? Fracking potato nigs! Cromwell didn't finish the job! If I was in charge there'd be no more of those darn troublesome paddies left! Flicking hate those le POTATONIGGERS? Amirite Brits? This is coming from a proud intelligent and handsome North American WASP and proud! I'm racially superior to those friggin paddywhacks even though I'm a mouth breathing weakling!

@every autist on Sup Forums

why do nonces always go to SEA? you could easily head to eastern europe and purchase a nice white one instead

I really liked him up until now

Even if its legal there its just not right

A nonce would unironically do far better in the UK.

Have you seen a Thai prison?

calling thailad a nonce hasn't been funny for like a year now

Do you expect anyone to be proud of your uncle who got his head blown off by the IRA?

Something seems...off

>top nonce offering noncing advice to other aspiring nonces

How to tell the post was made by a non-white hiding behind Aussie flag? How to expose and trigger their non-whiteness?

mine actually happened tho :^)

What shite are you babbling on about now? Eejyt

praise the monarchy

point out things like this.

No I haven't
are they bad?

But why would you go to prison isnt it legal over there like it is in Japan?

So you're not a nonce?
wew

If only.

no

Yorkshire independence, when??

With the hundred fellas in there, must be a whole metre of cock between them

wish i had a big cock

And if you can bash some twink manlets face in in a prison sanctioned Thai boxing match you get out - no matter what your crime is because of overcrowding. The Thai judicial system everybody!

They look happy though

haram

Got a big cock and it hasn't done me any good

Speak for yourself, don't know how I'd be able to suck it if my cock wasn't so long

Get a few ribs out cunt

Example sentences? Three are sufficient enough.
Does abo post on Sup Forums or not?

I think they are more chinks than mudslimes.

i don't know, i guess it'd just be nice to have something you could always feel confident about other people seeing

A girl I know showed me a video a lad sent her on snapchat of him sucking his own cock

It was absolutely wild, I was stunned

why are Sup Forums memes so avant garde?

Getting my daily dose of Molyneux and Sargon lads

Best board for gimmickry

I carry around a little piece of paper showing people I got trips on /brit/

get outside of /brit/ and see, post in many other threads on this board you bunch of shut-in

wew

>Best board for gimmickry
What did he mean by this?

Jesus Mary and Joseph

alri thailad

Stop pretending to be a nip by using broken English ye fucking shut in

alri

A sortofa working day 2day. A real working day 2mara.

>3 day week this week
>4 day week next week (the weekend away with the gf hehe)
>5 day weeks forever thereafter J U S T

>Street protests in Bradford after police shoot drug dealer dead through his car windscreen

hmm

taking a shit lads

>that noporkshire thread that completely flopped
heh

retirement's just around the corner user

Cops in Cologne are called racist for rounding up refugees and preventing rapes new years eve.
Sometimes good prevails.
Always some cunt has a problem.

Nigel Farage now attacking the civil service who by definition cannot defend themselves
What a brave man he is

>During interstellar when he travels back in time to see his daughter I took a big red sharpie out of my prank bag and went up to the screen and started writing my critique of that piece of shit movie. Idk what happened but when I came back looked like they had replaced it.

wow that's a really disgusting poo

Cause I only know English desu

never seen a fanny irl