Should they Sup Forums?

Should they Sup Forums?

I cook

as long as they do the an equal amount of them too.

It depends on how much his job makes him do. If he goes to work and can barely walk when he gets home, no he should not have a list of chores to do.

i take adderall specifically so i can do chores and enjoy the shit out of it

should they? sure. if you live alone and you can't do simple shit you're a useless human being. this extends into a relationship

Are bitches bringing home the bacon? If I have a regular job I ain't cleaning shit.

Yes, everyone should do they're fair share, assuming both the man and the woman work. If one works, the other should take care of the house. It's only fair if everyone pulls their own weight. Simple as that

Feminists will say this is oppressive to women.

Beta neckbeards will say women should do everything

only if the woman helps too. otherwise the feminists win. they dont have to work or do chores, yet still claim oppression

But what about the gays?

Well, yeah, obviously. But if you do, then you find you're married to some cunt who will take advantage of you and never do anything to help around the house.

The answer is to NEVER MOVE IN WITH ANYBODY.

Depends.

If the man works and the woman stays home? Fuck no.

If they both work? Yeah, why not?

Fuck these feminist bitches that think they can sit around the house all day while a man works his ass off, only to come home and do the shit she thinks she's too special to do.

Spell correctly fucktard
>their

no, unless your maid is a man.

eye dont no wat your talkin aboot

>everyone should do they are fair share.
kind of sounds silly when you break it down.

depends if you're the pitcher or the catcher

My girlfriend and I both have full time jobs and each make around 80k. We have a maid come over about once a week.

What's an intelligent person doing on a place like Sup Forums anyway?

Sweet with that OCD you can do A lot at a retail store rearranging things for hours

informing the masses.

this whole attitude of men working all day not having to do chores is kind of silly. sure, if your woman is at home doing absolutely nothing but sleeping and playing video games or some shit, then you shouldnt help. you shouldnt even be with such a useless person.

but you absolutely should come home and take care of a couple things. maybe not every single day, and of course not as much as a stay at home wife. but do some shit. don't be that guy. be a fucking man, holy shit.

Men and women should participate equally in maintenance duties as they are required.

I require two daily orgasms and sixty minutes of tit/vag contact for sanity maintenance. If they have to be classified as, "chores," then so be it.

if you have a fulltime job and your gf/wife don't (parenting isn't a fulltime job), then you're a cuck.

similarly, if you help with the chores, you're a cuck.

you kinda sound like a cuck tbh fam...

>tbh fam...

what?

: (
i guess i am

how i un-cuck

What if both people do not want to work or clean
And that trivial drudgery makes them want to shoot their brains out

If people don't want to they should not be forced to like society pushes onto them

Of course
What reason would there be not to?

>"They are"
>Intelligent

Sorry, sir. That user is not intelligent, and neither are you for saying that.

Whoever Dosent have the job does the chores. If you both work then you split it.

Men work
Women take care of kids / house

Then they are worthless and should not be expected to be supported by anyone

Everybody should do chores.

You want your house to look like it's owned by a nigger?

Op just help your fucking elderly mom you fat NEET faggot

We evolved so much as humabs

Still fucking slaves

Not if they are earning 75+% of the household income.

Oh for fuck's sake. I'm just using swipe text. Get over it

>What if both people do not want to work or clean
>And that trivial drudgery makes them want to shoot their brains out

sounds like they have a good plan. if they can't deal with life then they should have the right to choose to leave.

more like it

Then kill yourself retard or slowly starve to death

Everyone should not buy things from corporations! That would keep houses clean.

what's swipe text?

>help
>image shows the woman slacking off while the man does the work.

Just imagine you are not in a relationship and you work long hours and live alone.
You still have to do chores unless you're a slob who fails at life.

In a relationship, you should still be capable of doing this. The load will be a lot smaller if not nonexistent, but you should be a grown ass adult and take care of business.

>neither wants to work
>renting or owning your own place

If you don't want to do chores, don't complain about living in a shit hole

That's not spelling you fucking autist, that's grammar.

You do not need support when society forces this upon you.
You just need the force slavery of people to stop.

You're kind of retarded when you type like a fag

Yeah and consumers are worth something

They are not worth shit

If you ever want a bj or anal, yes.

>man works
>woman does not
>man provides the home
>woman expects help with cleaning to make things fair
>man is busy working to provide
>woman calls man "absentee father" because he does not show up to every ballet recital that he's paying for

Being a consumer with 2000 different things is better right! I get to be a slave to keep these items that have no significance on my.life

Lots of white knight beta fucks ITT

Are you high or just stupid?

I think walking downtown and seeing a bill board asking for 9.99 for something is shit I think I'd be way better off then that

you sound like you've been burned in the past.

the fairness of how divorce is done in the US is another issue entirely. its total bullshit and women get off easy there for sure.

People are forcing you to buy things? You get freedom to choose and you spend the whole time shitposting like a heroin addict who thinks he's unique.

yes

Absolutely.
My wife and I both work at the same university, having the exact same pay and obligations.
And let me tell you, splitting and collaborating in household chores makes us efficient as fuck. Sometimes if I don't feel like doing shit, she does it all, and vice versa. We have split some of the responsibilities though, she doesn't want to fix stuff around the house and wants me to do it, and she does the laundry and similar things.
I do come from a rather patriarchal country though, and could get away with not doing anything, but that would be a waste of both our time.
That leaves us with more time to spend it doing something that will ensure that we go on with this horrid life.

I don't ask for advertisements on tv selling me stuff or the internet.
If we had less advertisements there would be less chores because of less items

You are forced to participate
Consumer
I cannot wait to come from obedience for green pieces of paper

>9
good job guys

Same here. The wife and I also take turns watching her son while we clean.

So we're all in agreement that you're going to kill yourself? If you don't do it now you're just a hypocritical pussy faggot who's enslaved to choice

That is the only freedom that I am allowed to have and no amount of items will satisfy me.
I am forced to be advertised to when I do not want to buy anything it makes me feel sick walking down society and it is just such a waste to humankind

You don't do shit do you

>sanity maintenance
Confirmed for psycho

I do not have a choice if I had a choice of ban consumerism and direct control of a human being.

I do I enjoy life.
If you enjoy that shit do it for me

Women like to fuck in a clean environment

The man shouldn't be expected to do most of the chores if he's the breadwinner, but there's nothing wrong with washing the occasional dish even then.

Suck my dick, I just might

If you want that DICK sucked you do!

Nah you suck mine you like doing the shit slaves do in society

>I don't ask for advertisements on tv selling me stuff or the internet.
Yes you do you fucking retard. You know they're there. They support the sites and channels you use. You just want mommy and daddy to pay for everything and you're depressed so you're making up an autistic philosophy.

We don't ask for you autism but yet here you are

C'mon, you first

Sure, whatever. It's their life I don't give a fuck.

You don't have kids, do you?

Parenting is definitely a full time job. Especially when they are younger than school age. When I'm not working I'm doing something with one or both of my kids. Same goes for my wife.

When it comes to chores we split things as evenly as possible, we'll both fold laundry, I'll do one bathroom she does the other. I'm anal about dishes so usually it's easier if I just do them. But you get the idea.

Yes. If there's something that needs doing, especially if you need to do it, and no one else is gonna do it, then man up and do it. It's only fair. And if the girl isn't doing the work at all, then why the fuck are you keeping around a slob like that?

>If we had less advertisements there would be less chores because of less items
just clean your piss bottles out for your mom user jesus

>do the dishes myself
muh nigga.
The thing that really triggers me is sloppy dish washing.
I also prefer to do it myself and be sure about the squeeky cleanliness of the dishes.
It also a great way to isolate myself from all outside influences and just be alone with my thoughts. Kind of like shitting.

No if they did ya'll wouldn't date or marry them

Half these autists don't have kids, they don't know that it is a full time job, like you said especially when they're itty bitty. Or if they have kids they're shitty parents

>if you have a fulltime job and your gf/wife don't (parenting isn't a fulltime job), then you're a cuck.
You obviously don't know what a cuck is. Also, raising multiple children and keeping the house clean is a full time job for a woman.

>everything=cuck
found the underage

Exactly, it's almost a meditative experience. Plus I know my knives and cutting boards aren't just being thrown in the dishwasher.

>If you make income in the global top 95th percentile you're a cuck
You're a cuck and a fucking idiot.

yes very.

life is a team effort.

Just fucking clean up and get it over with.

Slap your wife if she puts cutting boards in the dishwasher. What a fucking savage.

Women are honestly terrible at cleaning. At least the young ones (>30)

why the knives?

that's not how a nude apron works you prude cunt.

yeah you show that still image who's boss.

Dulls them, and the ones I use most have wood handles which would get fucked by the dishwasher.

ah fair enough friend, have you talked to your wife/whatever about this?

Why not faggot