How do I get rid of these? Under my tooth on the right

How do I get rid of these? Under my tooth on the right

why does your vagina have teeth?

Go see a doctor, first of all. That's mouth cancer...

its a canker sore idiot

just a common ulcer, they stem from stress

death will cure all your ailments

makes sense for what iv been dealing with. Problem my upper lip has a ton. I cant visually see any but eating hurts

I'm a physician, you have mouth cancer. If your lymph nodes are swollen your 5 year survival chance is 50/50.

RIP OP

Nurse here. Don't want to alarm you but I would have those checked ASAP.

its a canker sore wtf im looking for home remedies

Are you a smoker? My dad had those and was diagnosed with stage 1 mouth cancer. :/

smoke off and on trying vape to quit

apply salt directly to the canker.
It'll hurt like a motherfucker, but will heal like 3 times faster in my experience

Gargle salt water. Canker-X from Walgreens or CVS will help with the pain. The blue Colgate Hydrogen Peroxide mouth rinse will help it heal faster.

That could be mouth cancer, dude. :/ Go check it out just in case.

its a cnaker, had them before but damn they hurt and lasted long

Cancer.

look at what food you're eating to cause this. For me it's salty foods and dairy. f

Salt and warm water

Are your lymph nodes swollen? Has it lasted longer than usual? Like the other anons said it doesn't look like a normal ulcer.

>Are your lymph nodes swollen? Has it lasted longer than usual? Like the other anons said it doesn't look like a normal ulcer.

*studying to become a doctor

>its a cnaker

You spelled "cancer" wrong.

Canker sore, just put orajel on it, it'll take a while depending on what your body feels like doing, essentially doctors don't know shit about why some get more than others and others get them longer than some.

whenever ive gotten those I just make sure to brush my teeth extra well and use mouth wash.

Know how to distinguish a canker sore from something more serious. A canker sore inside your mouth often burns, stings, or tingles before it’s visible. In the early stages, mouth cancer rarely causes any pain. Abnormal cell growth usually appears as flat patches.

A canker sore looks like an ulcer, usually with a depression in the center. The middle of the canker sore may appear white, gray, or yellow, and the edges are red.

Canker sores are often painful, but they aren’t malignant. This means that they don’t become cancerous. Canker sores usually heal within two weeks, so any sore, lump, or spot in your mouth that lasts longer needs a professional evaluation.

Sodium bicarbonate,just a tip of your finger. It will not disappear anywhere sooner but it will stop hurting.

Another way is to use some listerine or some mouthwasher.

2-3 times a day.

Medifag here.

>Sodium bicarbonate,just a tip of your finger. It will not disappear anywhere sooner but it will stop hurting.
>Another way is to use some listerine or some mouthwasher.
>2-3 times a day.
>Medifag here.

Oh and it COULD be cancer if it's lasted longer than two weeks, so go see a doctor if you're unsure.

Its triggered by stress (any type: physical,psychological,menses,etc) though it has a viral pathogenesis,specifically herpes virus type 1.
Medifag again here

This annoys the hell out of me. Why can't we innocculate against the common cold virus (some strains, anyway), eradicate influenza, fix apthalmous ulcers, or even eradicate Ebola. We've made Polio extinct except for a few tightly controlled samples. Smallpox is almost a non-issue. We can even make machine attachments and graft nerves to tiny wires and control things (not well, but it's something) with them. Why hasn't Humanity figured out how to deal with the above threats and annoyances?

Close enough

100% cancer.

Put a tums against it to stop the burning

Medifag once again

Theres a variety of reasons:
1. Some viruses mutate almost every year,there is no possible way to predict the new subspecies. Hence the different influenza viruses you hear from and the new vaccine developed every year: AH1N1, AH2N3, etc. They mutate within pig,chickens and some other animals DNA.

2. There is onlY ONE disease that has been erradicated in human history: SMALLPOX. the rest we haven't been able due to poverty,millenials refusing to vaccine and other sociodemographic causes.
3. Economically, some diseases are cheaper to treat than to prevent. yes, this is sad but for example,Hep A is mortal in about 0.3% of the cases, otherwise you will ger mild hepatic malfunction and a diarrhea,which only take oral serum to treat.
4. Lack of research. Diseases of the poor people (mostly infecto-contagious) won't be subsided by big pharmaceuticals who spend their money on parkinson's of cancer.

Just brush your goddam teeth and it will go away in a week. Jesus Christ

Not if it's cancer.

>cross-species virii
In my tired anger I forgot about this. Part of it stems from me having a mouth full of canker sores that follow no rhyme nor reason as to their cause/triggers. No particular foods, no particular stress level, no particular amount of sleep, no particular allergen, I don't smoke, I drink very lightly, etc. I do count myself lucky, however. Aside from being myopic, I'm pretty well average and have no other "major" issues. Human, standard, A+ blood type, no known allergies, etc.

Are you a smoker, OP? Smoking causes cancer.

Use the bicarbonate or the listerine. Thats about it.

go fucking buy this and thats all for a couple of days

It can always be cancer. But doctors study at least 7 years to learn the difference between a benign lesion and signs of a malignant lesion. If you are really worried go to see a doctor and ask for a microbiology test or an immunologic one and make sure.

Also meant to add that holding a mouthful of rum until the alcohol burning sensation mostly dissipates seems to have helped the pain subside a day or two more quickly. Next time I get them, I'll do more testing. If anything, I think it's just the alcohol killing off bacteria and the other random microorganisms that live in the mouth.

I was visiting in africa two months ago
My goal was to see all those wild animals
Most excited I was when I came close to elephants
They were so big and somehow so scary
Something happened when I snapped a picture
Three elephants surrounded me
One of them ripped off all my clothes
Second elephant came on me and started to spread my buttocks
With its huge trunk
I screamed in agony when I felt it started to shove up my ass
Third elephant forced me to take its giant cock in my mouth
I sucked like a whore while I was assfucked by elephant trunk