Why aren't you playing factorio?

Why aren't you playing factorio?

because it looks like a lame 2002 pc game

Cuz I buy games and never play them

Here's my oil production setup

Because I'm just autistic enough to realize the amount of time and dedication it would take to be really good at it, but I'm not autistic enough to dedicate that time and effort.

I'm taking over the world on Total War Wathammer

and here's the rest

it uses simplistic graphics so your computer can handle the insane amount of processing that goes on at all times, the game actually simulates how your pollution spreads and affects the inhabitants of the planet, ontop of all the things you and your factory do

Do you ship away the products for cash or are they just used as materials in further factory shit?

Because I play a real man's game: Pokemon Go

Pokemon GO is literally the shittiest Pokemon game to come out.

I'm currently using the solid fuel (black blocks) to make rocket fuel, and the sulfur crystals and plastic on the conveyor belt get shipped off to

Yo it any good? I'll pick it up now, I thought it was some weird 2002 game like the other guy.

I've become skynet, sprawled across 1000's of miles. around 97 hrs played in my sandbox.

I've moved onto Stellaris. Factorio is epic none the less.

no, you basically use the products from one factory line as the ingredients in the next tier of factory lines, and before you know it you have a godawful mess of conveyor belts and robotic arms sprawling all over the fucking place with ayylmaos constantly trying to break your shit.

Do you get multiple factories on different maps that you can trade materials between?

Busy with Elite

Your first play session will be 4 to 8 hours easily.

BASICALLY Factorio is the game for you if you have a logistics fetish.

Its supposed to be really good. Havent played it yet though, and its pretty newish

Get bobs ores and mods. As well as hard crafting. Makes game so much more in depth.

No, just one. I have separate oil processing and some copper mines that I ship in using the railroad, but otherwise, it's all unified in one assembly line.

I hate how having a logistics fetish is even a thing, because these games will never truly satisfy it

But if you want to ship between separate areas, you can. It's your choice.

Maps are infinatly big dude just build far away.

Well, go work for FEDEX UPS the Post Office or the fucking army if you really wanna explore logistics.

I'm too busy playing up this chicken

>implying anyone wants to play your shitty game

i love factorio, something is so satisfying about work to build massive factories and the mod community is great, wasted 1000 hours of my life but worth it.