Is Green Day still overrated or have they been shit on so long that they're now underrated?

Is Green Day still overrated or have they been shit on so long that they're now underrated?

>implying your kids will even know what the word "album" means

American Idiot from Greenday? Sorry, but the song "American idiot" is factual. USA, the country which elected a war mongering, assassinating, torturing Democrat for President (who went on to win a Nobel Peace Prize because War = Peace) has now elected a war mongering, assassinating, torturing Republican after having almost elected a war mongering, assassinating, torturing Democrat.

This same country believes what the Mainstream media tells them (in the majority). They think that anything which contradicts what their Government tells them is a "Conspiracy theory".

You trying to tell me that this album sucks? Does reality suck? Yes. Then I agree... this album sucks because it is too real.

Calm down.

A

FUCKING

LEAF

C-C-COMBO BREAKER

No.

I'm an American.

Factual =/= good music

American Idiot isn't bad but musically your entire argument has no premise or relevance.

Besides, Warning was their last good album and even that's a little bit of a stretch

Warning was shit.

Their first three are good, after that they went downhill.

A+ would lol again

They're merely rated.

Billie Joe, pls stop posting here

Green Day is the most solid 8/10 band in the whole world.

Everything they do is pretty good.

Warning was great, you just need taste to enjoy it.

Kek.

Except the trilogy. Dos might be the worst album I've ever heard

Dos was the best of the trilogy

listen to it again, it's fun

listen to more music

it may be bland and safe, but it isn't bad at all.

well, besides Nightlife...