Question to footfags...

question to footfags, if you could blackmail a girl into wearing whatever footwear/socks (or lack of) you want everyday and to let you sniff her feet whenever, what would you make her wear?

Could you repeat the question?

Could you repeat the question?

Couldyou repeat thequestion?

pete and repeat sat on a fence. pete fall off so who was left?

Couldyourepeatthequestion?

Tom's without socks, make her wear them all day. The smell is just my favorite.

Could you repeat that question?

Hmmm, a leg cast, I guess.

i'd make her wear the same pair everyday too. eventually there would be so many sweat marks and they'd be ragged and falling apart, but she still can't change them

A bear trap
Fuck footfags

Some LowTop Vans without socks.

converse

Agreed.

the same pair of vans each time?

Ok maybe with socks lol.

Whatever shoes she has that make her feet smell the most. Probably falts, sperrys, toms, or sneakers without socks. The usual suspects.

what else would you blackmail her to do? just choosing her footwear shouldn't be enough right?

bump

nami girl

nice!!!

how many of you guys would legit do this if you knew you won't get caught?

sauce?

toms shoes all the way, i bet this shoes make their feets relly smelly

stockings

i feel like those let too much air in. ones without holes in the sides would be better

stockings are not shoes

>Anonymous 07/15/16(Fri)04:04:51 No.694

My wifes feet smell the best fresh out of her jordans but i think it depends on the type of sock she wears/how much she sweats in them

yeah i just pick up the fisrt on google, but yeah fully close ones, no socks on a really hot summer day....

she'd have to wear the same pair each day too. eventually they'll be falling apart

My gf has these exact same shoes but her feet never smell in them and her dog gets hair all in them so i dnt enjoy when she wears these