I know there's already a feels thread, but fuck it

I know there's already a feels thread, but fuck it.
>be me
>14 year old betafag
>not friends less by any means but never been with a girl
>talking to friend over Skype, mentions that a couple girls he knows asked if he wanted to hang out
>he asks if I'd want to go
>I like one of the girls so of fucking course I did
>after talking about it for a bit, he says he was joking
>ask why
>"I don't think they'd want you there"
>what.png
>"they would probably think you're weird"
>try to convince him to get the girls to let me go as well
>not working
>eventually, he tells me that once when we left school together, the girl I like texted him: "I just saw you leave school with that weird kid, user. Are you okay?"
>Are you okay
just kill me

It's okay user. There is a girl out there who will appreciate your weirdness, and yes, even like it. If your friend doesn't want you hanging out with those girls, fuck him.

It's not even him, it's just the fact that she thought so low of me

Does she have reason to think so lowly of you? Unless she's seen you strangle a puppy to death or something, just ignore it and keep working on meeting new people.

Alternatively, you could approach her on your own terms and show her what you're really like, but that'll take a lot of effort. And balls.

Sorry for the late reply.
I have no idea why she thinks that, but I don't think I could ever talk to her after hearing what she said

Only 14
Not edgy, I fucking hate emo kids
No one knows what's wrong with me
Been to more doctors and psychiatrists than I can count
Already want to die
My mom is overly attached to me so I can't kill myself
Feel bad all the time because my life is actually good and I feel like I take it for granite
The only thing that makes me feel "normal" is videogames
The only way I can feel good is to get high
I could probably get a card if I wanted to, and it'd be better than all the pills that I'm on right now
God left me un-finished
Only 14

Shit man

>For granite

>be me
>used to be a hugely popular kid until I hit puberty
>when I hit puberty I got super socially awkward
>My face always gets fucking red
>it used to not be so bad but now if a teacher even says my name out loud I go a blazin
>can't talk to girls anymore
>used to have quite a few lady friends now I have literally none
>If a girl even looks at me I get beet faced
Schools starting soon and I really want to turn my life around. Never even had a gf before. Wat do? Pic unrelated

14..four...teen.
Your hardly a child, I mean I know you think you're more "aware" than most people your age, but I hate to break it to you. Your not. In the comming decades your life will suck. And I mean really suck, just a cesspool of shit and disappointments. But when your old and life has flown by your going to miss those fucking years my dude. Trust me.

Underage b&

YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT HAS KILLED Sup Forums

YOU AND EVERY OTHER FAGGOT THAT REPLIED ANYTHING OTHER THAN "UNDERAGE B&"

FUCK OFF, GO POST ON 9GAG

>You want to fuck a girl
>She doesn't want to fuck you
That is the situation in its simplest terms. Move on and stop giving a fuck what other people think about you...both good and bad opinions. Especially girls

dont.
fuck her are you at school right now? you wont know any of those people in like ten years.
fuck that guy and probably all those other guys
and forget about that chick.
move across the country and do drugs and be a hobo for a year or two my man. trust me

sorry my man but you are actually that cancer.
have some fucking input
school does not necessitate underage

OP its here. Don't associate with people that ever treat you like this. Male or female. If someone in your life is toxic then drop them. A bit of a tangent but I feel like you may need to read that.

you're 14 mate. I know it feels like it'll never get better and that you'll end up the outcast, but it gets better. Just be yourself and ignore those judgmental fucks. School is shitty, and makes people shitty.

I don't know why, but I've basically sentenced myself to become isolated for life. Even when I was young, back during Summer vacations I never reached out to any of my "friends" to hang out but rather stay by myself. Now I'm all alone and I'm so fucking sick of it.

Nigga you're 14. Get that weak shit out of here bro. You got so much time to develop man. Get that beta shit out of your head. You're only driving yourself backwards bro. It gets better

Find out what is actually causing your face to turn red. I personally have rosacea and it's less noticable now. Basically find out how to fix it or don't worry about it at all.

To add on to that. Get the fuck off Sup Forums man. You don't want to be here. You got a life to live.

I feel you bro.

Rape your mother, it's the only way to gain some normalcy in your life

Ya, pretty much. Just try and work toward a decent income. I'm at $50,000 a year through a trade. Living the pc master race life.

I was the same way. dude don't make the mistake of thinking you've "locked in" to any kind of life. its YOUR life, and you can do anything you want with it. Most of the kids you're friends with now will change drastically in the next 10 years, and you'll meet a ton of new, usually better, people. I know we keep saying this, but it needs to sink in: You're 14. Most people these days are living past 80. with modern medicine you could easily live 5 times as long as you have now. In 14 years you went from pissing and shitting yourself to being who you are today. Try to imagine that kind of development over the next 14 years. Hell, think of how you acted and thought at 7 years old, and imagine what you can change in just 7 years if you try. This is Sup Forums man, we were ALL the weird kids. Most of us seem ok, though we do have some fucked up people for sure. You'll be fine man. trust me.

Man u sound like me. Im thirty now. Was exact same way. My advice is concentrate on school and working out. Become the best man u can be. Pussy eill be flying at you in your early twenties. While in hs dont give a shit what other ppl think. Look up on the net how to dress well. You probably jerk off too much

I dunno. I was a depressed suicidal fag all through ages 13 to 17. Lotsa pills that made me fat. Joined the army and am 28 now college graduate life good plenty of money wired up. Shit gets easier.

Underage ban.

Beta uprising NOW

>14 year old

>My first day of college
>On the quad
>Misty kind of rainy day, beautiful in its own way
>Watching the girls go by, and one catches my eye
>I have never been so immediately taken with a woman
>Luscious lips, bright red hair, pale skin
>Like a vision, she was so beautiful
>Don't know how to approach her at all
>I start having my autism bubble up a bit
>Everything is spinning, notices shes walking over
>I cant believe it
>For a second we say nothing and just look into eachothers eye
>You have no idea what this immediate attraction was like
>Open my mouth, and say "want to go out"
>Ugly words for a first meeting
>Don't believe it when she says yes
>Over the next few days cant stop thinking about her
>Nothing else
>The big day finally comes
>Reservations are made, flowers in had
>Everything in its right place
>See her walking down the stairs
>Pondering how i got such a beauty
>Open the door for her, we sit down
>Neither one of us can speak, the excitement is mutual and palpable
>Don't know what else to do, say "read the first letter of each line faggot"

My first girlfriend at 13 was gifted to me by a friend. She liked him and he passed her to me. Was weird as fuck in retrospect.

Do you like me?
No but my friend does here you go friend this chick likes you.

Lost my virginity fell in love got my heart broken lol youngster shit.

Anyway being called the weird kid is just a girls way of showing value, it has nothing to do with you. She's just putting ppl down to feel good about herself mamg.

Lol

Holy shit, this faggot got creative with cancer.

Nine times out of ten, that dude on skype, ended up not with any of those girls, and that day, none of them really went and hung out with him.

that other one out of ten, he had weed, and they where rebel 14 year old edge lord girls. and he still didn't end up with them.

don't feel bad.

>ALSO FUCK THE POLICE. MODS ON Sup Forums GONE SOFTER THEN MY 70 YEAR OLD GRANDFATHERS DICK.

Wow

>14yr old

oy vey

You are 14
Just chill and wait
Later there will be lots of hot chicks

this

you're in no rush

leave this place

not because "you're the cancer"
but this place will fuck your persepstion of the world,people,and yourself with dumbass memes and the shitty nilistitc attitude towards life people have here

First, there is no God. Second, get off all of those pharmaceutical s gradually and go see either a cognitive therapist or a psychiatrist thay doesn't just want to pill you up again. And lastly, fuck everyonethat doesn't like you for no good reason, including your fuckboy 'friend' that hasn't even tried to make a case for you with those slags. Find better friends user, and don't worry about what other people think of you.

GG user.

amazing

Make yourself look normal and be less awkward and talk to people

nigger

Op here, thanks to all who aren't faggots. I got off Sup Forums at my last reply and came back to see all this. I'm gonna avoid being a btard and move on. Again, thanks.

That one gave me a good chuckle

OP here, the meds guy isn't me, I had the original post and like 2 replies

Holy shit

That's creative you fucking bitch