When are we going to stop these muslim terrorists??? Clearly Islam is a religion of hate...

When are we going to stop these muslim terrorists??? Clearly Islam is a religion of hate. The world would be much safer if it was just full of white Christians!!!

Go kill yourslef.

Who is Youslef? Why does he deserve to die???

stupid as fuck

The truth hurt?

Fuck all this pussy footing and let's drop them fucking nukes and go out with a bang

>truth
Lmao

Then there's Robert Deer. Also Hitler was a Catholic, can't forget that

Great b8 m8

Fuck off man. No white Christian has EVER killed anybody.

Whites are fast becoming a minority in the United States. :^)

Well. Good.

Because white people can never be evil or bad no matter what, if they are it's only because they are crazy or listen to rap music.

I'd post pictures of all the Muslim terrorists out there, but, for whatever reason, they don't live long enough...

Any religion is retarded, lets just not kill eachother at all. Maybe just maybe we can all live in peace with a one world government.

OP has a picture of 3 cucks

>None
>Immediately proceeds to name some

I know you're just baiting, but why do people argue like that?

wat

Nevermind. I forgot I was talking to an American.

That's just court bullshit, anyone that kills people (even blacks) need to be either killed or put in prison for life to later die. Live by the gun die by the gun.

Killing for a religion is different from a killer having a religion.

>3 fucking guys
>Didn't even do it because of their religon, did it because they were insane
>whole fucking terrorist groups that have killed millions formed because of Allah
>Muslims continue to kill because of their religion and people keep defending them
>"B-But they're not all bad" you say as 100 more people are bombed
GTFO OP this thread is shit

Ooo you almost got me with that bait op, calling americans idiots so subtley knowing it would trigger someone for sure, when in reality you have no clue where he lives. 8/10

also this is a different user.

What are these pictures called? I fucking love them

Because you literally aren't making sense eurocuck. How do you know i didn't mean something that had nothing to do with your retarded post?

but the death penalty is wong, murderers have rights too

I'm not op.

yeah that was a typo.

Im drunk and tired.

www.reddit.com/r/bertstrips

dude, come on

memes

>Didn't even do it because of their religon, did it because they were insane
boom

OP getting BTFO

How do you stand the beating famalam?

We're you born yesterday nigger? He was being sarcastic

I thought you were baiting at first. But now I see that you really do have the IQ of a toilet bowl.

how about we release, and arm white mass murderers and just drop them off in isis turf? While promising freedom to the one with the highest bodycount

Maybe thats why I clearly said "I know you're just baiting".

why is it you hate freedom?

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY!

WHITE MEN ARE THE TRUE DINDUS

They didn't kill in the name of Christianity.

Dylan Roof was praised and congratulated by Christian organizations for what he did.

how are these guys Christian? Do they follow the Bible ? Did they go to church? No! You can't compare these guys to Muslim isis terrorist which follow the qura to the t i highly doubt any of the guys you posted know a paragraph shit or even sentence in the bible but you can find muslim radicals following the Qurans every word fasting not eating pork praying etc etc

dubs are a lie. if dubs. OP kills himself

>i highly doubt any of the guys you posted know a paragraph shit or even sentence in the bible

That literally describes a Christian.

5 and 6 are pretty close together, I consider that well predicted

double 77s ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

Please explain to me why suicide bombers aren't insane. I need proof that ISIS doesn't choose the most mentally unstable among them to go out on these suicide missions. Be aware these niggas are never taken alive unlike these white terrorist scumbags

They're all autists and atheists

Never been out to the mid west eh?

the "Christians" ur reffering too are niggers and white trash. and never seen the inside of a dentist office.

Cool story, except Blacks make up 12.2% of the population, yet the Black male at 6% of the population commits more than 35% of all violent crime in the US.

lol thats like the opposite of reality you faggot

fail op these werent muslims u idiot KYS

The motive for the crime is all that matters here. Doing something because you're a schizo and doing something because a holy book told you to do it is not the same. Especially when it is not schizos in the world who are multiplying like roaches and are already more than 1.6 billion.

Even if it's not all muslims, it's pretty much fucking enough of them seeking our death. There is no middle ground - muslims either want to make us burn or see us burn.

One desert-based goat-herder fantasy is as good, or bad, as the next. What we need to get rid of is marginalised groups of sex-starved ass-hats with no better outlet than shooting up a school or bombing a plane - you honestly think any of these cunts would bother if they were getting regular pussy/cock according to preference?

Prostitution should not only be legal, it should be mandatory - everybody has to fuck somebody at least once a week. Everybody gets their dick wet once a week, no more of this shit. Try it and see I'm right.

Those guys pictured aren't Muslim Op.

I'm Ganna 911 your pissy bitch. Aka it'll be faked. I have no game..... Please just have sex with me....

I have family in the mid west. They are exactly the same. Lie, cheat, and steal on a routine basis, but its all ok because "Jesus died for us".

ha op they r not moslem EPIC FAIL

When you figure out which mosque they hang out at.

>comparing one insane white guy to literally hundreds of Muslim terrorist attacks which are supported by a large percentage of Muslims

Thank you for bringing absolutely nothing to the conversation.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

So, you are able to name 3 white terrorists out of the 1000s of muslim attacks, and fbi statistics showing black hommicide rate is 30% more than any other race even though they are only 16% of the population.

You are a faggot OP

Stop being retarded OP.

I don't mind if someone lives in the now. I just hate when people are jerks and do real fucked up shit, but they weasel their way out of situations by making sure that you know they're a Christian. Black women are notorious for that, btw.

Kek

none of those 3 did it in the name of their religion

You've posted a very, very telling example to be honest OP. I don't keep up with Television enough to know who that third person is, but I've seen a bit of the other two.

One is a white supremacist. In his farewell manifesto he name dropped skinheads, white supremacist movements, and said he was explicitly inspired by Mein Kompf. He was also at one time seen waving a Confederate flag.
This is very important, because white supremacy, the KKK, and Nazism are ubiquitously regarded the world over as absolute trash. The people who align themselves openly with these things are seen as monsters and the scum of the earth, and no one trusts a single one of them worth a shit.

The second one shot people at random in a crowded theater and rigged bombs in his apartment, with the explicit goal of killing as many people as possible with no end-game. When confronted by police he said he was The Joker. His outburst re-launched the gun diatribe in national debate, and made people fear the mentally ill who people already attach a horrifically powerful and permanent stigma to. Society-wide the distaste for the mentally ill is ubiquitous and largely unchallenged, and when it is challenged largely no one cares.

BUT. NOT THE MUSLIMS. OH NO WE CAN'T DO THAT. PEOPLE DON'T UBIQUITOUSLY DESPISE ISLAM IN MASS MEDIA AND PUBLIC FORUM, NOPE. Despite the stone cold fact that scores and scores of Muslim murderers directly state that they are doing exactly what they are doing for Allah and because they were inspired by the Koran. The Koran which you can open and read personally and see exactly what they saw which inspired them to kill.

OP, you've revealed the double-standard. Churchy McKilladarky got Dixie flags banned from multiple reputable retailers and stricken from public properties. Why the fuck hasn't any of the handfuls of Muslims who've done far more and far worse gotten the Koran banned anywhere yet?

So that makes them better people?

what logic!

the funny thing is, USA and OTAN make isis, you guys really think you are in the good side? lmao

Look, a chart proving that white people are terrorists too.

THANK YOU!

the 1/5 statistic is bullshit propagated by the feminist movement and everyone is too afraid to call them on their bullshit. And your statistics don't account for the fact that the country is still majority white. Pound for pound there is no comparison between white and black crime. Sorry tumblr, gtfo. It literally isn't even remotely close. Black men 15-30 which is the prime age of criminality are probably 4-5% of the country and still account for half of all the homicides, rapes, assaults, and an overwhelming number of the robberies.

And Also the whole idea of little dindu nuffin getting locked up for a "petty" crime, and it being unfair? yeah, what the media forgets to portray is the fact that the little dindu was probably arrested 5 times prior and his "petty crime" was the result of constant arrests.

As for the OP pic, it's ridiculous. There are *NO* white, christian nations with the amount of crime, lawlessness and complete lack of decency that you find in any country brown, black or islamic. It's a fact, not an opinion.

Taking an extraordinarily small sample size of 3 people and comparing it to the way women are treated in middle eastern countries or the way that their ENTIRE race views women and western culture is so dumb there isn't even a word to describe it. It's just retarded SJW garbage to make white people look bad.

There is a reason that the whitest communities are the safest, and poverty is irrelevant, which the statistics also prove. The poorest areas in the entire US are the appalachians and they have virtually no crime compared to similarly impoverished black and hispanic areas.

The blacks and the spics create violent communities and it's inherent to their culture, which is why EVERY FUCKING HISPANIC AND BLACK COUNTRY IS HORRIBLE. They cannot maintain civility.

You see you little Sjw faggot, they keep themselves where they are because they cannot innately do anything for themselves.

How many times a day do you type "SJW"?

If you want to understand the fundament of what is wrong with black and hispanic cultures, go to a bodega in one of their neighborhoods.

You will get cut in line. People will demand free shit from the shopkeep. People will complain about the prices to the shopkeep.

Black and Hispanic cultures struggle to comprehend the importance of participating in the keeping of order. There are unofficial and legally unenforced rules in society. Like getting in line and waiting your turn at the bodega. You don't run into that very often in white cultures, definitely not in European countries. Cut a line in the UK and see if you don't get sent straight to the NHS.

In order for black and brown cultures to advance, they need to recognize on a much greater basis that cooperation is necessary and their "me first" attitude holds them back by making people not want to have anything to do with them.

not often.

Sure, any kind of being nuts if dangerous, and religious fundamentalism is nuts as well.
Statistically though, more muslims are nuts than christians, mainly due to the poor state of education and infrastructure in those countries.

>YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

Actuallyn homogenous society it probably would be more peaceful

Socially liberal here and consider myself as someone who leans left. But fuck the regressive fucks who cant call a spade a fucking spade.

Fuck those SJW motherfuckers.

>to make white people look bad.

Oh cut it out. White people are the original terrorists in American history. Stop acting so damn innocent.

That would be a lie.

Raised a catholic, turned to atheism. Why do you think he outlawed religion? Faggot.

You're missing a very important fact: Statistically, way less muslims of the entire group of muslims are radical and violent than white supremacists/the KKK.
People don't want to generalize the entire muslim population because the part of the population that's radical is incredibly small compared to other groups.
I'll give you that it's easy to radicalize these people, though. Blindly believing anything while being poorly educated is easy to radicalize.

kek.

Pretty sure Hitler killed Catholics so that's false information right there.

original terrorists? You mean founding a nation and creating the most powerful country on earth? That's called conquering. That is just the way the world works.

If you don't like whites you can move to a lovely country south of the border and see what they did with it.