Boy if y'all dont post your top 10 right now

boy if y'all dont post your top 10 right now.....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MAGlUctAtOg
google.com/search?q=whoa hyper denpa chan download
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is the new BADBADNOTGOOD really that great? I haven't listening to it yet, but if it's top10 worthy then damn. Check out the self titled Beach Fossils album.

Vaguely in order

+ Kidz Bop Kids - Kidz Bop 5
+ Kidz Bop Kids - KIDZ BOP 18
- Megadeth - Risk

It would be something like this, sadly, at the end of the day, as much as I listen to as many varieties of music as I can, most of my all-time favorites are pretty much the same album, sorry for being a pleb

I really dig a few tracks in particular, but I found the entire album super listenable in a single setting. Also a huge variety of vibes, they got shit from a 70s RnB sounding track to a hip hop track where mick spits bars yo. Althougth honestly I got that music adhd so my top 10 is always changing hahah

>kids bop 18 above kids bop 10

are you fucked, kids bop 18 was shit. kids bop 10 had "bad day" "move along" "your beautiful" and other better tracks than anything off of 18

rate, comment, guess, etc.

>Koenjihyakkei
Is this bait or do you actually have shit taste?

mostly meme albums so why bother

>Is this bait or do you actually have shit taste?
Is this bait or do you actually have shit taste?

ahhh man I dig the clientelle!! surburbian whatever had a great sound

I gotta flame you tho for deadmau5.... boy

>Cocteau Twins' worst album
>Echo & The Bunnymen's worst album
>Radiohead's worst album
Why?

Been super into Fuzz lately. A lot like Segall's solo stuff but heavier. Noice...

+Joy Division, Burzum, LoC
++Have a Nice Day

>Monster Movie
My nigga

Liquid Swords is a good one, not as much a fan of Cuban Linx myself, should probably give it a another listen. You heard any other Wu Tang?
Anime looking one has cool art, what is it even?

Wants to try pot.

Has good as fuck tastes.

Grew up in New York.

Quite, friendly, slightly older.

God damn it man you had such an amazing chart until you added stupid ass Indifferent Cream Motel.

Not knocking your taste, but can you please explain the inclusion of the voyager record?

Do you, or anyone else for that matter, feel like CAN's lineage would be that much better if Mooney would have stayed?

I don't know what impact he had on their direction but I think he was the better vocalist and I would have loved to have heard him coupled with some of their later grooves

>Grew up in New York.
Nah, London, that is a lot of albums from New York though.
Madvilliany and Reasonable Doubt are cool, not as much a fan of the latter, former really grew on me though
Someone put the Voyager Record on a top ten, well I'll be.

God no. That's like saying "do you think ash ra temple would be better without gottsching

Yeah I agree. Although since MM was their most in your face record I maybe feel like his voice could have sounded misplaced. Especially on a record like Future Days.

Just some stuff i've been listening to recently

>not as much a fan of the latter
I'm surprised with how much I get that on here. I thought the album was fantastic.

here

Normal college student, white, smokes weed on Saturdays

Quiet, shyly smiles back at girls

Spends way too much time on his computer

Black, friends enjoy your music taste

>Normal college student, white, smokes weed on Saturdays
2 out of 3 ain't bad. Weed isn't legal here.

man fuzz is killer. Ive been looking into bands with simmilar garage doomish rock, if u have any reccomendations flow them my way yo

+thievery corp
nice top 10, the rest are weird though

>Quite, friendly, slightly older.

na yo im 17 and willin the fuck out

so far it's mostly awful

Forgot text on mine

>midnight snacks, tompabeats

I smell depression

Soooo...that's a yes?

Well I would say their second release for starters. Maybe some of Ty Segall's stuff? Try his new one Emotional Mugger and Melted. Umm King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - In Your Mind Fuzz. New Thee Oh Sees is excellent too. Not sure about what else. In my opinion Fuzz is the best there is when it comes to heavy garage rock.

I've definitely listened to Cuban Linx a lot less than Liquid Swords, and it did take a few listens for me to like Liquid Swords as much as I did, so I'm kinda being a bit unfair to it. I've certainly heard good things of it though.
good kid m.a.a.d. city and Pinata are really good, haven't listened to the former in ages though.
Should probably give the regular version of it a try, I've always listened to it as the iTunes deluxe version, and while I personally think Collect Calls is an amazing ending to the album (didn't realise that it wasn't on the regular version) it does make the album obscenely long
>Black, friends enjoy your music taste
Kinda I guess, friends ain't into music that much so haven't shared much stuff with them

>I'm 17
goodbye

im calling the mods

>asks about simmilar bands to fuzz
>receives recommendation for fuzz and ty segalls other shit

boy... obviously Ive heard that stuff

thee oh sees is sweet tho, john is the fucken man

so-so
great
damn...
decent but closed minded. there's no way that the only genre you're able to enjoy is hip hop.
decent
eh. some records i like here tho.
happy-go-lucky college kid

>Anime looking one has cool art, what is it even?
IOSYS - Whoa! Hyper Denpa-Chan
It's loli popcore

I don't get your question. What's so odd about it? Have you even listened to it?

>Spends way too much time on his computer
There is no such thing as too much.

>hurrrrr look at me im 25 and get mad at people on the internet

Reminder: If you have more than one Sup Forumscore album in your top 10 you need to listen to more music.

fuck off retard, just follow the rules and come back in a year or dont post your age when you're not 18.

I just don't understand why it's in your top 10.
It's a collection of everyday sounds and images + landmark musical selections that you could listen to in any other format or collection

oh true man, sorry that i wanted to share music tastes on the internet

you would have been fine if you hadn't posted your age you dumbass. Share your "taste" without posting something that's explicitly against the rules

I remember listening to Exmilitary, James Blake's self-titled, and Strawberry Jam non-stop three years ago.

Have you actually listened to it on it's entirety? Doesn't seem like it. It's just a compilation of great songs that just happened to hit me harder than most other albums I have heard.

>landmark musical selections that you could listen to in any other format or collection
That's not even true. Some songs aren't available anywhere else.

>happy-go-lucky college kid
Pretty much

Thanks, i'll try that soon.

>I smell depression
While not uplifting in any sense, those two albums are definitely not depressing.

what yall think of this? regular track on the album was eh, but this shit is grove as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=MAGlUctAtOg

hahah man im just playing around homie, although I do find that a lot of those who enjoy midnight snack are depressed and like the comforting vibe of it

Yeah lol, it's the most relaxing background music when you're high and eating food at night. Nothing's come close to it in that sense yet.

>decent but closed minded. there's no way that the only genre you're able to enjoy is hip hop.
Yeah, rap is the vast majority of what I listen to. I definitely like other stuff (jazz and rock for sure, think metal too) but I've just never looked into anything other than rap, it's just mainly single songs and a few albums.
Thanks. Might check it out, wouldn't be the first time I checked something out cause I though the art looked cool despite it being nothing like what I listen to.

>Thanks. Might check it out, wouldn't be the first time I checked something out cause I though the art looked cool despite it being nothing like what I listen to.
Yeah, I too love the album cover, and I have been asked multiple times about this album because of just how cool the album cover is. I mean, look at it! It looks like some crazy sport involving aero-boots and playful lolis! What's not to like?

Yeah as I said I'm not sure what else. Calm down nigga.

Could you point me in the direction of where to find it? Couldn't find it on the archive

Get SoulSeek instead and encourage others to do the same.
That way you will never have to bother with looking for DL links.

If not, there is always this
google.com/search?q=whoa hyper denpa chan download

this

I did google it but didn't think to add download on the end, what am I doing.
Could get soulseek, but I so rarely download stuff I don't really see the point

sent

>I so rarely download stuff
Then what are you doing on Sup Forums?

nice good stuff
some ok but a lot of weird picks
nice person
fun
good stuff ++another green world and plantasia
chill
lives in virginia

To discuss music and find new shit occasionally.
I usually check out stuff on spotify / youtube, and then buy stuff I like so I don't download stuff

Pretty good stuff. Check out Liquid Swords if you ain't heard it

oka that bbng album was souless, threere was nothin good abt it.

Wears sweaters.
Often feels lonely.

we would be best friends

Grew up in the suburbs and gets crushes extremely easily

very good

Uncle Acid, Witch, Yak

likes surfing

wants to write a novel

lives near a theme park and visits it frequently

Vapid, boring, easily offended.

Doesn't have an ounce of class thus doesn't know how to react correctly in situations.

Might as well be a robot.

Whiny crybaby.

Suicidal whiny crybaby.

Highly dependent on others for everything.

That unfit ugly guy who has a free hugs sign on him that nobody actually wants to hug.

Always complaining and misanthropic. Never an effort to satisfy.

Continues to delude himself to get rid of his cognitive dissonance.

Has made getting embarrassed by others into a fetish for himself after having it happen so often to him.

Could've been of worth, but unfortunately put importance on the wrong things in life and thus has been deteriorating since.

Tumblr style fakes bipolar schizo like some kinda loser.

Has a hard time following directions. Attention span not that large.

The kinda guy who accepts new people to his house, notices the new people steal his shit, then accepts even more of the same subset of new people into his house.

So indeh and quirky!

Old music is always the greatest fuck all that new shit, right?

Weebshitter who lives off of the hard work of us taxpayers since he can't achieve jack shit in his life and his attempts at being special snowflake turn out to be obnoxious and hypocritical. Irredeemable all around.

>topic asks for top 10
>posts a goddamn top 100
Lazy

Loves to play games of pretend like catfishing.

>Always complaining and misanthropic. Never an effort to satisfy.
i hardly ever complain any more. i'm the quietest guy i know and i'm respectful towards pretty much anybody who isn't a snobby asshole.
you mean i try to better myself, or i never bother to satisfy others? both are untrue but i guess i probably give less of a shit about pleasing other people than most. i just live in my own world.

i (((never))) try to better myself*

+Ol' Dirty Bastard
+Interpol
+Dylan
++Sisters of Mercy
+++Neurosis
++Boris
+2nd best Sabbath
+Immolation
Not the best Sodom but solid choice
+Neon Indian
+Innerspeaker
+mezzanine
++philip glass
Overall good taste, would hang out/10

r8, h8 or rec, pls

Nice taste Geogaddi is great.

You like any instrumental hip hop?

>That unfit ugly guy who has a free hugs sign on him that nobody actually wants to hug.
user... I'm 120 pounds.

In order.

imma normie and imma proud

120? Wtf

How tall are you?