What was the most fucked up thing the police did to you or did to one of your buddies?

What was the most fucked up thing the police did to you or did to one of your buddies?
>Me and my 2 friends who are twin brothers are having a small drunken get together with 4 others at teh twin's house.
>2 black girls come over talking about how our black friend said this was a party, when really it wasn't.
>Black girls are disappointed it's not some huge party, demand that the black guy take them home since their ride left them here (for whatever fucking reason?)
>Black friend tells them, by quote, "stop acting like nigger bitches" because he was here to enjoy himself. Just cause they wanna leave now since it's not a party is too danm bad.
>Now this is the part where both these dumb bitches
>FLIP
>THE
>FUCK
>OUT
>Like yelling, looking like they want to fight someone/trying to throw and break something and overall acting like dumb cunts.
>Gets to the point where one of the twin brothers pulls out a shotgun, cocks it but without the shell and screams at both of them to GTFO right now.
To be cont

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1M8vei3L0L8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>After the bitches leave, we all made the horrible, horrible mistake of NOT calling the cops the moment that happened. We were drunk/high and we thought that the situation was taken care of.
>Nope, those bitches called the cops on the house and reported it was a gang house with meth/crack/weapons out the ass. They came 2 hours later after it was all said and done.
>It even said in the report that we had a gun with a barrel the size of someone's fist. That's a 15" diameter barrel
>We were sleeping when the cops showed up. They had tons of the anti-gang division, which basically make them look like SWAT teams pulling a raid. All of them were parked in front of the house ready to just open fire on the place, with snipers just up the road backing them up.
>This house not only had no drugs other than pipes/bongs with no weed, but it had only 2 guns and both of them were unloaded/bullets were totally separated from them.
>Once DEA agents came in, they just took 1 good fucking look at the place and knew that they were making a mistake.
>But the Gang division were full of idiots who were scared to lose their job over such a stupid mistake, so they not only continued "searching" the house even though nothing was there, breaking my friend's guitars and putting holes in the walls/tearing down doors for no reason.
>They arrested the wrong twin because the one who pointed the gun had kidney disease. With that kind of a disease they don't' put you in prison, they keep you imprisoned in a hospital and is much more complicated.
So in short these cops
>Came to a falsified call and still proceeded to treat it like it was real, even though they knew it wasn't the case.
>Arrested and held my friend in custody for over a week, the 1 call he was supposed to be given was cut short and was never given again.
More to be continued.

Sorry In short these cops
>Came to a false call, still treated it like a real one even though everything wasn't accurate.
>Arrested the wrong person and held him for a week, with a bail that seemed to be 500$ turned to 80,000$ somehow.
>When he was going to court, they dropped the case/court date entirely, but refused to give back a single cent of the bail money back to the family. They even said they were gonna drop him off from the station to his house, and instead they dropped him off in the middle of downtown, a good 40 miles from his house and told him "oh well"
So how many of you have been fucked by the police THIS FUCKING HARD?

cautioned me for riding my bike through the princess diana memorial (in hyde park i think?).

other then that nothing.

>friend has alcoholic mother
>won't let her in the flat because they've been arguing over some stupid shit
>friend calls police
>police resolves the conflict by speaking calmly with the mother
>tfw you're in a country with well trained police

My sister went to Davis and one of her roomates is in this picture lel

damn, op. sounds rough. those nigger cunts definitely deserve a few bullets to the dome, but hey, thats what u get for inviting a nigger too!

Our black friend wasn't the nigger.
Just the 2 nigger bitches acting nigger.
Sometimes i feel like there are a FEW officers in my state that know what they're doing. But our anti-gang division seems very stupid. They knew they fucked up yet they needed to save their jobs/face.

You had me until the last post then it gets so full of shit it is running for president this year

Moral of the story don't hang around with dumb niggers that just pull out a gun when bitches are screaming

>be stopped by police
>told to identify myself
>I show them my papers
>"sorry for the disturbance, there have been reports of incursions in this area"
>"have a good day, sir"
>nothing else happened

I wish I was American, then this story would've been more eventful.

Considering your response no, no it wouldn't have been more eventful. The only eventful cases involving police invariably involve the civilian being a fucking cunt and being uncooperative.

Source: I was stopped by the cops for the exact same reason and it was resolved without incident because I'm not some anti-establishment millenial or a retarded ghetto nigger.

These bitches weren't just screaming, they were literally trying to fight/throw shit break something.
Also it wasn't our black friend who pulled the gun, it was the OWNER OF THE HOUSE.

You should have files a law suit on the police.

>Be me 14 freshman
>Me and friends joke about school shooters all the time
>In a group chat I posted a picture of a kid holding a ak with the caption dont come to school tomorrow
>Three days later they pull me out of my first period class and start to search my bag and question me
>Fast forwarding through the questioning
>I get two charged of terroristic threats
>two
>I end up getting kicked out of school and let off with a warning with probation for 6 months
Great justice system

I might also add that it took them THREE days to respond to this because of some friends white knight parents. I guess feeling like a hero for a moment means ruining someone else's social life.

>Be American in USA
>Coming home from a party with my qt3.14 Lithuanian girlfriend
>Lights behind me
>Pull over, roll windows down, turn car off, remove keys from ignition, and place hands on the wheel
>Officer comes up to my window
>"Officer, I'm obliged to tell you that I am currently carrying a firearm in my car and I have a carry conceal permit in my wallet"
>"Oh. No problem. I just wanted to tell you that your tail light was out. Just let me see your licenses and registration please"
>It's all over with in 10 minutes

How much more eventful was it, Captain Anecdote?

That was what he was going to do when he went to court for the charge they were trying to get him on.
Again, court never happened and the family never got the 80K spent to get him back. So they were pretty broke/ couldn't afford a way to file another law suit.

OP you are clearly white trash...and the cops are there to keep trash & niggers under control

It seems like this exact situation played out except when reaching for the license the cop panicked and shot the guy. The cop didn't disarm you first? Any time I've been stoped they ask me to get out of the car, take the gun, then proceed as normal for their safety.

>stupid slut advertises her birthday on facebook
>everyone may come
>EVERYONE
>things get out of hand
>~10.000 people show up in front of her house
>police protecting her house
>i'm REALLY fucked up at this point
>go to the house, police calmly tell me to not get close to the fence
>continue to be a dick and have conversation with policemen
>they just shrug it off because they see i'm drunk / no danger

>later go my way to smoke a joint with a friend
>we hide in some bushes close when suddenly lights!
>he drops the fucking joint
>i realize these are the cops
>try to divert attention from my high buddy whi has some weed on him
>speak to the first cop that came after us
>more lights
>the policemen check the ground with their flashlights
>oh god we are fucked
>shortly after my friend just leaves the place and tells me to follow
>he explains he dropped the joint and told the cops he lost his wallet
>he made fucking policemen help him search for his joint
thank god his brain was somewhat functional enought to figure out this was a bad idea
>shrug it off and smoke the rest of the weed and go home
10/10 police

Forgot to mention that I'm black.
Sorry guys.

Mfw I go to Davis and I'm behind the photographer.

>My two siblings and me going to my aunts grave since it was her birthday.
>We drive and my brother stops the car and parks.
>Sister steps out first and sees a cop coming to her
>"You can't park here"
>Sister looks confused as there is no sign that says we can't park
>Me and brother come out
>Brother says "There is no sign where it says we can't, unless we missed it?"
>Cop shows his gun by putting his hand on it and kinda pointing at it
>I tell the cop "No need to threaten us with your gun, we will move if you want us too..."
>Cop thinks im a smartass and wants to feel if i have any weapons on me
>I refuse because he has no reason too
>Brother steps in car and says "lets just go, we will come back later
>Sister tries to step in
>Cop grabs her arm and pulls her back
>Brother gets mad and grabs the cops arm saying "Why? STOP!"
>Cop pushes my brother away and he falls against the car
>Sister stands up, only to be held down by the cop
>I get mad, i scream at the cop telling him he has no right to do this
>Long story turned short ->
>Someone recorded the shit happening, threatend to show the police station the video, cop apologized and went away
>Sister told the guy who recorded everything to show it to the police station anyway
>He showed it (we went with him)
>Idiot cop noticed us, got shy, walked away
>Idiot cop got in trouble

Fuck these idiots.

dirty nigger

Your fist is 15 inches across
Are you the hulk?

meanie

No.

>cop thinks im a smartass

every fucking cop ever, they think too much and they think that they can get away with their stupidy, which is mostly true.

>got robbed by 3 junkies
>called the cops
>they came over immediately
>picked me up and went after them
>I pointed junkies out, police caught them
>got my stuff back
>junkies went to jail for other shit they did

Fuck the police

Remains the same. As long as you're cooperative and respectful you wont have any incident. Blacks have problems because they act like fucking niggers. Not because of their skin color.

Black =!= nigger
Niggers are stupid, smelly cunts
Black people can be intelligent
Example: neil degrasse tyson is black, not a nigger

Nothing. Cops were always awesome.

But I don't live in USA or any shitty 3rd world country so.. it's normal here not to have issues.

>be american
>follow friends car in parking garage.
>friend speeds up one of the ramps.
>I follow, but my cars shit and revs stupid high because retarded GM gearing.
>Cop hears apparently engine revs
>park on 3rd level.
>get out, grab all my camera stuff.
>walking towards the stairs, cops come storming up the damn ramp on foot.
>walking towards us.
>tell friend to just keep walking.
>huge pussy push over. and stops.
>Two nigger cops
>literally BLM movement JUST started like 3 days prior. Two white dudes here alone in a parking garage.
>cops question us, ask for ID and shit.
>refuse to give up ID because its not a traffic stop.
>Wasn't driving a car when they stopped
>don't have to get my ID to stupid nigger cops.
>says I was speeding and they saw me.
>told them fuck you I wasn't speeding and you cannot prove that.
>put me in handcuffs.
>nigger cop 1 goes down to get teh party car.
>nigger cop 2 stays with me.
>wait for party car to show up.
>nigger cop takes my wallet and looks all through it without my permission.
>just being detained
>searched my body without any probable cause other then I hurt nigger cops feelings.
>tells me he's gonna take me to jail. tell my bro to take my car keys and take my car to his house.
>nigger cop takes my car keys, and tosses them down like 4 parking spaces away, and tells my friend not to move.
>tightens my handcuffs and says they're gonna impound my car if they take me to jail.
>I stick to my story.
>friend talking to the cop being a kiss ass as per normal.
>tell stupid nigger cop I've been sitting in the back of his squad car for the last 30 minutes, and he hasn't searched me other then taking my wallet out of my rear pocket.
>nigger cop 1 gets out of the car
>takes me out
>hands me a warning, or a ticket, I don't really remember.
>tells me to have a nice day like a smartass.
>I tell him not to die on the job, because that would be so horrible to happen, like a smartass.

Orange county Florida cops for ya'

When i was like 21 or so, this pale young little douchebag buzz-cut cop lied in court and looked right at me and smirked. It was a fairly minor disorderly conduct but it was bullshit. His partner knew he was lying and i could tell he was uncomfortable about it, but he didn't say anything, just kind of looked down and wouldn't look at me. What's really fucked up is i'm pretty sure the judge knew he was lying too but convicted me anyway. He said, "well you pretty much convinced me but sorry, guilty." Learned that day to never trust a fucking cop, and don't trust our court system either. Not all cops are dirty, but they don't speak up and if they do then they're not cops anymore..

I'm white. They checked my id once

>Neil Dedragge Tyson

Funny how that is the only black man you can think of.
Any other niggers that are "intelligent" you fucking cuck?

I'll take "Shit that never happened" for $1000, Alex.

I got a speeding ticket once in a town notorious for handing them out. never went there again.

you sound like a fuckwad, but if your story is actually true, I hope they did die on the job.

project haren?

Sgt. Blade springhill , fl..
Beats his wife and assaults any one he can get his hands on. If you are a drug dealer or drink underage it is guaranteed sgt. Blade will drag you into the woods and fuck you up. 15 years later i heard he still does that shit.

Well, you just proved that fucking idiots get what they deserve regardless of skin color. Good job.

Fuck tha police

youtube.com/watch?v=1M8vei3L0L8

boring, you tween cunts and your gay episodes are exhausting

How is he an idiot? Honestly cop stopped him and demanded ID and harassed him joshing around without any real reason other then he didn't give him his ID? Sounds like the two cops escalated it and was looking for trouble to begin with.

nah

cop accidently stepped on my toe during a routine check for alcohol. 4 Minutes between being pulled over and going back on the road.
Being friendly and obeying the law sure has its perks.

Some time ago I was forced to pay a fine of 100 Swiss francs (100 dollars) for posession of 9.5g of Marijuana.

Yeeee Obama

Most likely spoke to them like they were pieces of shit and acted defensively for no reason.

Ever think of casually explaining that your car's rev is ridiculously high? Probably not because you were too focused on trying to be the "alpha" in the situation.

Your friend is probably the only reason you didn't go to jail for no reason and here you are shit talking him lmao

Respecting others and handling situations calmly isn't being a push over ya fuckin hot headed dumb ass.
People will mimic the tone and attitude you give them. You most likely came off as a douche bag the second you opened your fuckin mouth.

I'm sure you felt real good indirectly telling those cops to die though. Damn! So cool and edgy bro!

A police officer took a hit from our joint after a noise complaint and told us to try and keep it down.

Okay,
So in the spirit of this.
Not Ganna green text, just be me at 15
Smoking pot in the "playscape" is what we called it it was this like wooden like castle built like right by a huge amount of woods and we all used to hang out there and smoke pot etc. cops come one night and we decide to run from them into the woods. Unfortunately one of my friends took the wrong direction and basically he ran into the police station parking lot from
The woods while their were cops waiting to have us run out of a stupid area. His dumb fucking ass ran out INTO THE POLICE STATION PARKING LOT but they never expected any tard to be that much of a tard so he just ran his happy ass through and never got caught....we all got arrested running out of other areas of the woods literally the people who were careful and DIDNT RUN RIGHT THRU THE POLICE STATION PARKING LOT, were the ones who got arrested. Yep.

His ass was so stupid it was smart I guess lol

Read
And to add the op never said he gave the cop lip. He just said they where two nigger cops in his cool story.

Also op never said anything that he actually said to the cops but a few key phrases to continue to rustle their Jimmys.

Also the friend sounded like he was a dumbass for stopping to talk to the cops to begin with. And possibly not even ops friend anymore hence the shit talk.

Use your context clues. We only have 5000 characters to post.

So moral of the story be high enough to think like a tard idk...

Well you did technically post what was interpreted as a warning to an upcoming school shooting, your fault idiot.

At least my story actually happened. Unlike some others on here.

They took my fireworks from we when I was 13 :(

Posting a meme is the same as legitimate threats?? Yeah no... Not even that guy fyi.

Maybe if your on tumblr like some sjw feminist cuck lord.

You know you could have avoided that whole scenario by simply giving him your ID you self-rightous fucking mongoloid.

god you are so cringe.Do you really expect some 50 year old parent to get that it's "just a meme" ? fucking idiot wake up not everyone is a cringy Sup Forumstard like you.

>move to a country where the cops aren't cunts/thread

>be me
>its 4am, walk on the side of the freeway
>probably not the best fucking idea in the world
>be stoned and drunk
>surprise surprise a wild police van appears
>cops ask me what I'm doing
>tell them I'm walking home
say you didn't notice
>turns out you were going wrong way
>police offers you a ride home(40miles away or so)
>go home on the backseat while the cops crack jokes
>everything went better than expected

Bumbed into them a few months later, I was walking home(not on the freeway this time, they slowed the car and drove next to me for a while and asked if I was gonna walk on the freeway again
>tell them no
>ok user, have a good night

Did you buy it with your own money?

Most fucked up thing? There are two. First, got pulled over for doing 75 in a 55 on a two-lane country road at 1:30 in the morning. Cop told me to drive slower and got let go with a warning.
Second, I accidentally set off the silent alarm on my home security system while I was in the garage. Three cops in the driveway, was asked for ID, the sergeant shook my hand and told me to have a good evening.
>Damn, I love being white.

I was smoking weed with some friends when The cops showed up. He pointed his gun at us and took all of our stash/parafernalia and called my friend's mom