How does Sup Forums feel about celery

how does Sup Forums feel about celery

add some salt, lemon juice, pepper, avocado and a bit of olive oil and you're golden

Who the fuck does this

disgusting, only good when you cant taste it
usually add 2 stems, sliced, strings removed in beef stew, after you boil the shit for a couple hours it just absorbs the beef flavor and its edible

fuckin hate it it can go suck a green fibrous dick that gets caught in its teeth

I'll solve this mystery. It's actually genetic, there is a gene that some people have that makes it taste like shit.

I do, I thought that was evident

It's alright. Good for stews.

makes sense.. seen people eat the shit raw with just peanut butter, jesus christ i'd probably spew

why don't you eat grass instead, I think it would provide more nutriance.

Fat fucks like that guy, apparently.

>Post meme fact about celery as a true statement.
>meme fact isn't even about celery
>its fucking cilantro you retard.

I said "who", implying I was asking what human would do such a thing. Obviously you aren't human.

very good

Actually, its not bad. Pretty healthy, too. Although I have seen some people do that with raisins on top too, but thats where I draw the fuckin' line. Ants on a log = too far.

it is a vegetable and you prepare salads with vegetables, is such a concept so alien to you, lardie
I'm gonna have to probe you now, faggot

T R I G G E R E D

/fit/ here. I just eat that shit raw lol, go through a... package? unit? Idk, a thing of celery a week. Good with diced onions

you make me sick
peanut butter is disgusting too

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY AND KILL YOUR MOTHER IN HER SLEEP!

I feel like this:

Mirepoix

best thing about islam attacks are the memes
seriously, 9/11, gay club, truck.. all have the freshest memes

Don't we all sometimes

Yet mods will ban you for posting a WEBM of a fucking chicken. and an asian women.
"Logic"

yup Sup Forums where retarded SJW's get to be mods, and nobody bats an eye at these soft faggots.

i never liked it til i tried it on acid, and then all of a sudden it was the best thing i'd ever eaten

3/10, 11/10 with acid

watch out bro, if you hurt their feelings you'll get banned too

Got damn what's up with the fucking treads tonight!? Sage ! Celery with penutbuter ! Also celery is -1 calorie

Get some bok choy instead...similar crunch, plus you have leafy greens up top...plus more nutrient content. And bok choy usually comes with that cool rubber band that says "bok choy" on it...you can use that for some ill shit around the house...

avocodo is disgusting shit like you

you messed up

Jesus christ have you been on Sup Forums it's fucking hilarious at the mo

Celery can fucking die what the fuck? What is wrong with you people? Fuck celery.

if you don't reply to this post; Your mother will die in her sleep.