You will pay

You will pay

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/republic-of-ireland/6599687/Thierry-Henry-admits-to-handball-that-defeated-Ireland-in-World-Cup-play-off.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't see how that affected the result at all

Eder fucking dominated that manlet from the moment he came on

he left eder alone because he had a yellow
thats how he scored
literally gamebreaking reptilian "mistake"

Are you stupid?

your player pushed Eder's hand to the ball.

fucking frogs

stay mad frenchie
that's what you get for playing dirty

#NeverForget

He left Eder alone because he couldn't compete with his raw animal strength mate

Karma for taking out ronaldo

>

Dude already has a yellow, this should have been a red, or at least free kick.
But I guess we'll let the portos be happy, a happy portos builds our houses faster.

KARMA; because payet took out ronaldo

yes
fucking finally it comes full circle

Luck of the Irish

France is dirty, but Portugal is literally South American tier when it comes to dirtiness.

He didn't have a yellow already.

This decision was irrelevant. Frogs looking for excuses after getting rekt so sad

Tióchfaidh ar lá

And you better not forget that you Muslim shit.

Apologize

What's next?

That Ronaldo should apologize to Payet, because Payet fell bad and fucked it the game?

You will pay

That's nasty.

shoop? because i don't remember it being so gruesome

it's not a shoop

Even if you're on a yellow, you take the risk at go in for the challenge. Leaving anyone alone in any situation is a bad decision, no matter if you're on a card or not. You can pressure players without fouling them you know.

"France striker Thierry Henry admitted that he had intentionally handled the ball to set up William Gallas’s decisive goal against the Republic of Ireland in Wednesday night's World Cup play-off in Paris."

telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/republic-of-ireland/6599687/Thierry-Henry-admits-to-handball-that-defeated-Ireland-in-World-Cup-play-off.html

From another angle

imagine the Real de Madrid fans right now

is "elbow pain" a portuguese thing, or do people from other countries also understand that? im idort

elbow pain = butthurt

for those who don't get that picture

What the fuck would that do for you? Eder destroyed the French team minutes after that. Keep crying frog TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

dolor de codo

significa lo mismo aqui

Don't care,
Tsuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Too bad it didn't end his career.

gracias

Don't be retarded that was a clear penalty. Abel Xavier was always a mediocre player who miraculously managed to fail upwards.

>He didn't have a yellow already.
Yes he did, he LITERALLY got a yellow for the handball Eder did.

The frog is clearly talking about Eder not Koscielny. Neither had a yellow before the handball.

Learn to read, TyRone.

Significa ser avaro aqui.

you don't know shit about football canada, stick to your ice grinding

man that's tough, is he okay? cry me a fucking river

>frog pushes the hand towards the ball
>gets called out for that shit
>Frenchies are mad their dirty tricks and playstyle didn't work out
>riots in the streets
>be a sore loser and don't turn on Portuguese colors on the Eifel tower

I'm glad the bad guys lost

>>frog pushes the hand towards the ball
Justify why would he have done that? If he hadn't touched Eder's hand the ball would have gone straight to the defender anyway.

thanks man
why doe?
whats the correlation

Fucking YES

>Allahu Akbar
What did he mean by this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque

REKT################################################################

The frog is lifting is arm

You're just mad because you surrendered the cup

No idea, it's just a Portuguese expression

significa ser judio aqui.

It's ok, frenchfag, it's just a game that you lost n will cry for at night. Everythings gonna be fine, tonight you can dream of other things now. Kek

He did cause he's french

>Clean Foul on the ball
>Somehow France did something wrong here

He's clearly aiming for his injured knee, stop memeing

Did you ever touched a football ball?

It's not clean because he went for it on purpose . You don't hit a guy just hard enough, in just the specific spot where he was injured on an accident .

I think we're even stevens, Pierre

Doesn't look as bad here

>he went for it on purpose
No he didn't you shitter
He touched the ball and Payet is shorter than CR

And just happen to hit the perfect spot to take out the best player on the other team in the most important game of his career ? Likely right .

Coincidences do happen
After all what's the odds of making contact with the ball before hitting someone if you're going for injury?

If you don't want to get sued by EUFA ? Pretty high .

Not really
Pepe did worse to Messi(IIRC he kneed him on the face once and several times stepped on his legs) and he got away with it

Payet wasn't aiming to hurt him
I've seen him play and he's a correct player

It was just an injury like any other

Ignore it all you want . It was on purpose and nobody can change the facts .

I don't know why you're ranting here. You guys should be the one celebrating

I am the designated driver . Everyone is drinking and I am on sp and a .

That Eiffel Tower meme has to stop. Get your facts straight

The tower takes on the colors of the team whose fans were the most active on twitter.

Oh sorry for you then

They scored because Hugo Loris is only 1.88 meters tall, a manlet in Goalkeeping terms. He has a foot less reach than the Portuguese keeper, he should have saved that shot. France wouldn't have lost there if their keeper was taller. Hell, Eder didn't even strike it cleanly it bounced several times and Hugo still couldn't stretch far enough.

it was a split second in that position, but that should be enough

Aquí hubo mano negra...

got the arm all the way to elbow ill guess :P, or if you do the motion with your other hand signaling the spot, your back (of the arm) hurts

travel over here and drink to your hearts content

Then my mates get to sleep on the street . Nah we draw straws it happens .

Hey French-man You Mad?

How many yellow cards did Éder cause in that extra-time?

Drink when you get home. Best time to drink cause you'll be still functional so invite some drunk sluts for the after party at your place and they'll like that you DD cause they feel safe with you driving.

You got this buddy. Have a goodnight.

After your houses get blown up by the sandniggers?

he had a yellow because Eder dominated him in first place

Needing to stretch
relaying on a meme to save your ass
He didn't read the ball right probably due to the bounce and the swerve these new balls get, especially from further distances. Even at that height, shorter keepers and/or good keepers are laterally quicker making a short side step and then extending for the dive. He seemed close to the ball just Hugo didn't put most of his hand behind the ball to push it out. Really unlucky. I thought Hugo and Koscielny played their hearts out more than Pogba ever will but they were on the wrong end of a memorable game changing moment. And for this will shoulder the blame.