Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

What does a nice muslim say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0HLHM_qc_nw&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HLHM_qc_nw&has_verified=1
youtube.com/watch?v=0xO8ZC1Uljw
youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HONK HONK

There are no nice muslims.

HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK

HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONKHONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONKHONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONKHONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK

Dead muslim says no allah akhbars.

anyone got more pictures?

youtube.com/watch?v=0HLHM_qc_nw&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HLHM_qc_nw&has_verified=1

Those are cops chasing after the truck? So the asshole managed to hit crowds more than once. That blows man.

There are no nice Muslims they all fucking stink of B.O they come to the west and won't integrate in our society yet they want everything they can get out of our society.Basically they're stinking fucking parasites who are brain washed to fuck by uncle Allah instead of uncle Terry like they should Sup Forums

Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Holy Fuck I really messed up im so sooo sorry.

And all the time I go from home to work sometimes to shop other time for a party. I spend some time on my pc. I know they hacked me. They sell Saddam chemical weapons from my Fb account those bastards. And much much worse.

>nice
>muslim

how does it feel to be inferior

hey ima blow this shit up soon, should get the fuck out.

>What does a nice muslim say?
ALLUHA ACKBAR

Aloha Snackbar!

Terrorist detected

hurr durrr sandnigger explains

Here's some ice cream for you to calm down muslimfaggot.

Is it british truck or they just dont want to shoot driver.

yeah, well there's only thing you've got and it's oil. all the oil will be gone in 150 years.

then, you can all starve in the dirt with no fuel to farm and nothing to make electricity--all coal will also be gone by then--and you will starve.

your "world's largest religion" will turn into cannibal holocaust and um, NO ONE LIKES YOU and even if they did, there would be no money, fuel or resources to help you.

have a nice end.

Boohoo we better read this ancient book written by a child rapist psychopath and believe everything it says : - )

religion of piss

This is exactly why I hate Muslims. None of those are reasons for some asshole to plow into innocent people, none of whom had shit to do with any of the bullshit you are talking about. Muslims should stay in their own countries away from the civilized white world because you just don't deserve the lifestyle we have created and fought for. Kill your self you brown Muslim faggot excuse making bitch

This, kinda

You know what, you motherfucking goatfucking retard? WE (the people) did nothing of the fucking bullshit you stated here, yet we are the idiots getting killed by your moronic brethren.

Soon, you will see what the population of europe (not the politicians) do think of you guys. And boy will that be a great day. I mean....who wants to live in an western society with plenty of food, peace and democracy, right? You fuckers sure dont. And the population will give you a hand in leaving our places soon. You can bet on that.

Most of western people did nothing

Blame our leaders, not us

Muhammad started this mess. Muslims commit terror acts because the Koran says that non-Muslims are evil and because Muhammad himself killed non-Muslims.

The religion was made by a child-raping warlord, and billions of people follow it. I cant even wrap my head around that. Some cunt was basically Immortan Joe from mad max, and now so many people think he is a prophet. What a disgrace of a religion.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE LEFTIST TRUCK OF PEACE AND TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

PEACE AND TOLERANCE WILL COME TO YOU BUT ONLY IF YOU POST THE TRUCK OF OF PEACE AND TOLERANCE

Islamic Jihad has been around since Muhammad was alive. Even the Crusades were a defensive war against Muslim Jihadists. The wars in the middle east were started because of Islamic Jihad and Muslims just like to use it as a propaganda cover.

Exactly, even the 'peaceful' muslims think all non-believers are going to burn in hell for eternity.

Sounds like a religion of peace.

This motherfucker actually knows what's up.

Hey i'm not even defending the goatlover there, but you do enjoy the merits created by fucking over goatlovers, you consumtion of these products is part of the problem.

American here

Don't listen to the very loud and very large majority. All the Americans with sense (

Umm. He's right you know.

#nice1

get off you are not even allowed to use western technologies.

dafuq u said u fucking traitor

isnt that every religion that believes if you dont follow their doctrine you will burn in hell or be punished

>muslim countries
>have fucktons of land and oil, be there for more than 1000 years
>Israel is less than 1/20 the size of iraq, less than 1/1000 the amount of oil and natural resources

Do explain to me, you towelhead retard, how the fuck did they, in 70 years or so, built a first world country while you sandniggers keep being sandniggers?
I mean, Jesus fuck, look at a common city in arab countries, look at a common city in Israel. It's like they're centuries apart.
And it's not that i like the fucking kikes, but if they somehow managed not to fuck up on every single thing in their pea-sized country with no oil, gold, silver, copper, or anything substantial, why can't you, who have all of those?

Same thing for turkey, only muslim country in that area to avoid being religious- and it's by far the most prosperous one.
Bottom line- Islam belongs to the stone age, those who practice it today belong there with it.
Every place you have religious muslims turns into a shithole, you faggots managed to fuck up even entire areas in sweden and norway. SWEDEN, FOR FUCK'S SAKE, a former zero crime country, now leading europe in rape per population.

>Crusades were a defensive war against Muslim Jihadists
>defensive war

Yea, just like America is defending itself from an invasion of the Taliban navy in Afghanistan. Idiot.

both of his parents are pakis, but now since he lives in the usa he's 100% pure blooded american

So you prefer your attrocities to occur all at the same time. Got it.

Shut the fuck up faggot, fucking disgusting apologist.

This

Pretty sure the Muslims started it back when they invaded Jerusalem and the west had to step in to help our Jew brethren.

You cunts are seriously fucking stupid. If you knew anything about the history of Islam you would know that Islamic terrorism has been happening for the past 1400 years. Read the Koran, read the biography of Muhammad, and shut the fuck up.

Nice copypasta user
I rate 9/11

What are these said merits?

I piss on Allah

seconded

all religious nuts have always been a pain in the ass

heil hitler am i rite?

pretty sure this is bait....but fuck you.

It's our faults that you are murdering fuckwits stuck in the 12 century. go fuck a goat.

story?

Muhammad was an evil person. I'm a nazi for not thinking we should follow in his footsteps?

Relligion of Piss and how we can stop it.
1: have a small budget of 300$ bucks
2:buy a drone, follow this tutorial youtube.com/watch?v=0xO8ZC1Uljw
this tutorial will teach you how to make a drop mechanism.
3: print the picture in my post in small pages
and write this:we the citizen and the people who dont want anymore to suffer from muslims we will rise and cleanse them at the date of 7/7/2017.
4: put the pages into the drone fly above populated areas in the city, release the pages

we welcomed you and your foreign customs into our countries. yet if we went into yours, we would be slaughtered for sticking to our ways.

you come from nothing, and we treat you as equals. and you repay us with violence, yet we continue to let you live here? and you're upset at us?

way to make us regret giving you a chance. i wish you'd stayed and died in your disgusting homeland.

>why does israel manage without natural resources?
Because they're jews. All the Sup Forumsish shilling aside, they do earn money all over the globe and put it in their state. They even get support by some countries - and because it's so small their costs for infrastructure are relatively low.

BUT on the other hand goatlovers are dirty dirty people. I've never seen a white person litter the sidewalk because he's too lazy to check for a trashcan. Not sure if that hangs together with the religion, but many just don't give a fuck about everyone else.

National Deus Vult when?

/triggered

Most muslims did nothing too

Learn something idiot. When you get attacked, attacking back is called being defensive.

youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

>muslim driver dlc.
>mfw.

So I don't know if my county/state is just done with tragedy or something but I've actually heard very little about this. What the hell happened?

Basically all oil-based products, not worrying about some middle eastern super power forming posing a political or military threat to western countries... maybe more.

can anyone fund this idea?

No, they just support their extremists. The fuck out of here.

>big celebration in france
>muslim drives truck and runs 85 people over, they all dead
>guns and grenades found inside truck

this one better

you're right we shoulda just nuked the bunch of you

There was also defensive jihad against christians, you can't say that the crusades was good christians against bad muslims it's more complicated than that.

And Muslims have never done anything...
You sir are hypocrite believing the lies what are spat at you.
Things are way complicated than you might ever believe, and this is what they want, more provocation and mass hysteria so the war can be had with Muslim world and Christian...

If you lived in a diverse area in the west it is quite hard to find people who support extremism

No they don't most muslims are against ISIS

2nd/3rd gen terrorists... mom and pops grew up in civ world and did not go ape shit. Now kiddo is fucking things up. Just stop. Plus all that killing in the middle east has been going on for over 2000 years. Nothing new. Now if the dune coons could just fuck off before they get shot thatd be wise.

and whats so bad about that

Thank you for letting me stay and work in yer white country white man. I am sorry u are a nigger. I keel u because I want sum virgin Whyte grills. Allah snegbar.

We should

"All muslims are nice" -Obama

HOLY SHIT LETS DO THIS

Kek I watched at least 70 hours of dis snitty game on Twitch. This joke pleases me.

Not much more complicated. Islam was the instigator and it has been the instigator since its creation up until the present day. Muhammad was a violent warlord who spread the faith by the sword, and he is believed by all Muslims to be the most perfect man to have ever lived. Terrorism is what happens when Muhammad's teachings and way of life are put int practice in the present day.

Alluh snack bar?

You're completely right yet somehow think this justifies this kind of retaliation?

Extremist Christianity is out the fucking door yet still your cancer of an ideology remains. And you'll ride on said excuses to remain complacent against your own diseased people.

What i find funny is that nothing will truly happen to these arab countries and no major country would ever attempt to start war with saudi or qatar

"i'll kill you quickly"

Guns dont kill people, muslims kill people

Suuuuuuuure

Kek

Samefag taqqiya using motherfucker

I sure hope you enjoy the nukes if you live in an "islamic" country. It's headed that way and I'll enjoy it since I'm far, far away from any country involved in this mess.

Yet are totally okay with killing people who try to leave their religion.

Fucking cuck tier excuses.