Frenchfag here b/, lets have a brainstorming

Frenchfag here b/, lets have a brainstorming.

How can we kill and desecrate themost muslims?

Just a disclaimer for my cuck authorities, I am not advocating any crime against this vile community, this is bad, just having a friendly hypothetical discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qxLw0uas9Rc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

With water

Nuke.

Petite histoire: je bosse a lidl, je suis le seul foutu babtou de tout le magasin. Fin de journee je vais acheter deux trois trucs pour inviter des amis le soir. Jachete pastis et cote de porc, la reubeu de la caisse me regarde degoutee. Elle me dit que cest pas haram ce que je prends et que jirai en enfer.... absolutly retarded. Donc, moi j'irai en enfer pour ma generosite et lautre ira au paradis pour son putain d'attentat. Religion de paix les gars, religion de paix..

Poison their "special" meat

>cuck authorities
there is one of the sources of the problem, also carpet bombing, but i guess that is not much help, soooooo, place them under the same restriction as christians/scientologists/other religions? but only the cuck authorities can do that and they are cuck soooo....

...leave shengen area?

Aww I'm a Muslim .-.

Driving that way is not very Nice

>.-.
Go fuck a goat

I hate red meat. White meat is better. You know, chicken, fish.

>.-.
Oh wait. What's wrong with using that .-.

joke's on you. he was already fucking a goat when he posted that.

>owned.

beef burgers though, aw man

You allowed them to breed in your country, now deal with it.
Go fuck yourself, Le Fromage eater.

Hello glorious white French person.
I'm a Muslim, and I can help you.

Some advice tho. Really don't use nukes or this "carpet bombing" you really will just hit a few shrubs and farmers. Let alone the billions of dollars it will cost. Stick to missile airstrikes.

Most of these Muslims are actually living in western Europe country. I say you have a good old crusade. A little messy, but tons of fun. Saves on bullets too and people who do not know how to use a gun.

Oh but please don't confuse people. i.e. Indian Muslims with Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhist etc. Same for Indonesians. Also double, double check if they are Muslims say if they are form Pakistan for example. I can't beleive the amount of Pakistani Christians I have met.

No no, you got me there. I don't hate it when it's served up like that. Bit I've had to endure it when it's boiled up to make soup and stuff. Those lamb doner kebab 10/10

>I say you have a good old crusade. A little messy, but tons of fun
this guy has your back

fucking lol'd.

Pig Skin covered entrances, every public event force every one to touch it before they go in.

Apperently the truck drivers name was Mohammed Lahouaiej Bouhlel Mup da doo didda po mo gub dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga...

Don't use the Führer, Tho he will probably be condemning the actions of Muslims now, he certainly admired them back then.
Bless that man.

If you stopped bombing the shit out of other countries, this would be a start.

Probably bait but for any lurking newfags out there: this is an image board. Reaction images are what we use, not emoticons

Funny that. Someone mentioned having to eat bacon for Muslims to enter. However, in those kinds of situations, they can do that, they may be a little disgusted doing it but I'm sure they will. Let alone touching.
Life is the most important thing in the religion of Islam.

Right right.

This user gets it. I guess there are muslims that do it for the sake of killing infidels, but there are always insane people like that. Haven't seen many terrorist attacks on countries that haven't helped fuck up the middle east

Big mouth on the internet but if a muslim is in front of you you wouldn't even dare insult him underbreath faggot

Consecutively blow up all mosque across Europe and the west on Friday the Muslim day of worship.
Water board all religious leaders on live tv then execute them through:
> Dismemberment
> Drawing and quartering
> Being Buried alive
> Crucifixion
> Hanging (on barbed wire)
> Stoning
> Drowning (in acid)
> Gassing them to death (Chlorine gas or Mustered gas)
> Electrocution

A - Dis camion!
B - Camion.
A, attrapant les nichons - sprotch sprotch.

>Donc, moi j'irai en enfer pour ma generosite et lautre ira au paradis pour son putain d'attentat. Religion de paix les gars, religion de paix..

youtube.com/watch?v=qxLw0uas9Rc
Si elle lisait son foutu livre, elle saurait que vendre des produits haram est tous autant proscrit

J'ai 2 questions :
- les 72 vierges, c'est des mecs musclés ou des grosses vieilles ?
- Si t'en nique une, elle est plus vierge, elle disparaît immédiatement ? Faut se finir à la main ?

si t'en baise une elle redevient vierge.

And then in front of one you will shut up because you're a pussy like everyone else who hate on internet to feel more secure
The jews brainwashed you good

Ca fait mal à la bite non ?

>Life is the most important thing in the religion of Islam
Kek

I'm muslim and i dont have a problem with touching pig
I dont understande why the others are so disgusted by that, the quran say that it's haram not that if you touch it your skin will burn and you go straight to hell
Well that would work against extremist so it may not be a bad idea

sadly you cucks will never be able to do that. Muslims procreate like pigs and someday you will find yourself the minority

Je vis dans une petite ville où il se passe jamais rien. Je m'en bat les couilles des terroristes.

> I live in a small town where nothing happen. I don't give a fuck of terrorists.

Me too. I invested in French military industry too, so I kinda like moar money.