How can i smuggle small amounts of weed into mexico?

how can i smuggle small amounts of weed into mexico?

im talking like less than 2 or 3 grams.

im thinking wrapping it up in a tight plastic bag and inserting it into a jar of peanut butter so that dogs can only smell the peanut butter.

do yo u fags think the weed smell will permeate through the pb AND the jar?

bump

Try vacuum sealing it, and then cleaning the outside of the bag in something like bleach. That would probably get the smell off the outside, so as long as it doesnt rip or tear you should be fine.
If you dont have a vacuum sealer, maybe multiple zip lock bags, and then putting it in the jar. Just know they might want to open the jar, so put it at the bottom and cover it. I dont know how thorough the search is going into mexico, though.
Best of luck, bro

I got some private reserve its fucking bomb!

Or maybe don't smuggle the weed in?

why don't you just buy it there?

You will most likely get straight through but if they stop you they will search the vehicle, Vacuum sealing is a good idea you dont want any smell lingering, don't try to use coffee to cover the smell cause dogs will trigger that something is being hidden.

most of the time there is no search at all.
just pay like 3 bucks and you are in.

sometimes IF there is a search they will tell you to pull over. ask you what you are doing in mexico / ask what you are bringin into mexico while a dog sniffs the outside of the car.

if you seem suspicious theyll take you out of the car while they search / put dog in the car.

its a quick rummage through things. they may open luggage but no go through them.

>buying weed in mexican border towns

this is how you die user.

i want to take some good dro to my cousin.

Just take all of the advice here and wrap it into one, and do your plan OP. Don't forget to bring bread and jelly to make it legit!

Could hide it in the gas tank, make sure to get the bags tight and shit

Smuggle it up your loose ass

>Don't forget to bring bread and jelly to make it legit!

ill even actually make pbj sammiches when im there for munchies man.

shit works out perfectly.

lolno

Less than 5g is legal to carry in México , amigos. It's not that hard to get it though, You should be fine, just ask in any corner store of a middle - low class area where can you get it, maybe they sell it themselves even.

sauce on the girl?

Ask someone to buy it for you retard, shit is cheaper and its not a big deal here, just ask a local friend to buy it for you and you should be alright.

>Smuggling weed INTO Mexico

Don't you mean out? Like out of Mexico....

In a condom and up the pooper or you could be a smart fag and just buy some while you are there

Its not hard to bring weed to mexico lol. I bring a couple grams everytime I go from san diego. Its going back thats the problem

sauce on a girl that looks retarded, are you serious, and at a guess im gonna say facialabuse.dot.com

Just buy it there, I bought a kilo for $50 from a street vendor in matamoras it was in a shoe box

Ask any guy that works at wherever you're staying. Guarantee they'll charge you more than they paid or take some of it, but it'll still be cheap as fuck. Be sure and tip them like 5 or 10 bucks and you've got a hookup the whole time you're there.

Just google Amelia Wang/Mayli

Schould being up a few of her videos