What's Sup Forums's opinion on Casey?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on Casey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

His videos depress me because I'll never get over my own personal issues and just enjoy life.

hes a faggot

I don't understand how he has millions of viewers.
His videos are of the same quality and content as those people with a few hundred.
He isn't very charismatic and get's annoying after 2 minutes.
Did he just get famous over bicycling into things because a cop gave him a ticket?

One of the ugliest people I can think of

this

wtf happened to his face

He looks like he did a ton of meth, i've seen lots of tweakers that look like that.

along with philip defranco, one of those guys that was just in the right place at the right time and doesn't deserve even half the attention they get for the low quality content they produce. That being said though, at least he isn't leeching off of others and bases his entire youtube 'career' on shitting on others like leafy or some shit and just blogs in the most traditional sense. 5/10 would let him suck me off no homo

He is great at film editing, he has pretty much revolutionized and set the standard for film style and editing on youtube.
But that is because he has actually worked in the film industry and tv, so he isn't an amateur tuber with a $100 camera and selfie stick.
I have noticed a lot of youtubers copying his filming and editing style. He is one of the few youtubers I watch. I cant stand those faggot prankster like roman atwood and fousytube..

It's nice that even the most mentally retarded people can have a decent chance at success.

>His videos make me sad because i know i'll never be this successful and overall happy
>His wife is beautiful
>His office is really cool

yeah he looks like a caricature of a real person. You ever see those guys at the beach who will draw a funny cartoon picture of you for like $5 , he looks like a real life one of those pictures.

Watching him makes me so fucking mad.

Yea he is ugly, but while most of ugly people on this planet become sheltered insecure losers, Casey became successful and is living his life like a boss.
You gotta respect and admire that.

His wife seems like she would be a mega bitch to be married to.
The kind of woman who would refuse to go down on you and then only want sex when she is menstruating.

who?

If only I did I can't get past the face never watched a video of his because of it and I want his career to plummet because of it. I know that's a horrible thing to want solely because of persons appearance.

I think it is parenting, his parents I mean.
If your parents instill a sense of self worth in you without coddling you and making you feel like a special little snow flake then you turn out well.

ikr, i fucking love casey neistat.

I'm not even sure he's aware of how ugly he is. There was a intro shot in one of his videos where he had a bright white light in his face. He looked like a strung out serial killer.

He really needs a nose job at least.

pretty swell guy, but I hate that he hangs out with cunt youtube pranksters and his bitch on wheels wife.

Hated him on sight at first. But something about his vlogs kept me watching. As I got familiar with him, I found that I liked him, despite being an ugly fucker.

>strung out serial killer

hahahah that made me laugh.

yeah he has a George Foreman nose where all the cartilage breaks down cause of being hit so much. I have a feeling his wife beats him.

what does he actually do? ive seen one video of his where he talks about all his drones and dozens of different cameras. surely he doesnt just use them to blog

I'm sure he knows it, but choses to not give a fuck.
This guy is a living proof that looks for men don't matter. As long as you're driven and smart enough, you can get everything you want in life.

He's the founder/ceo/whatever of beme so that's where the $$$ is coming from. Aside from that he's sort of a movie director. Made a few commercials, some weird movies (Nerve) and alot of shorties.

Look up his wikipedia article, he sold a tv series to HBO for about a million dollars years before beme.

Don't think there's any money coming from Beme. Seems like it's dying, actually.

Monetization of his YouTube videos, on the other hand, with an average of 1.3 million views a day, and growing, is nothing to sneeze at. It's likely not as much as some people think, but it surely pays a few bills.

Oh yea, forgot about that. The Neistats or something... Seemed shit.

he had to split that with his brother, the show was called the neistat brothers.
Be probably took about 300,000 home after everything.
Not chump change, but not a million dollars. He bought and apartment, plus his studio and general living expenses in NYC, so that money is long gone. Oh, and he also got his wife set up in her own jewelry business. His main income now is youtube, he doesn't even do commercials anymore. He did a quite a few commercial for companies like Mercedes, I an guessing he made well over a million doing those.
He makes about $150,000 a year from youtube now.

it just launched a couple months ago, I doubt it is dying, just getting started.
Or actually, technically it relaunched.

>He makes about $150,000 a year from youtube now.

It's a little tricky to figure YouTube income. First off, he doesn't monetize all of his videos, just some of them. Also, ad blocking software complicates things. If an ad isn't served, Casey doesn't get paid. Hard to figure what percentage of viewers allow ads, on whatever percentage of videos he does monetize.

I'd wager to say that in truth, you don't have a flying fuck of an idea how much he makes from YouTube.

UGLY as fuck. but has a lot of confidence

Two words. Jew. Nose.

I don't get what's so entertaining about watching the daily life of a random person.

He aint with us, so he against us!

youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw

Something about the way Casey presents things make them interesting. Plus, he does live a fairly colorful life.

I cant stand how much Youtube is on his dick. He's in the first 5 videos on "top trrnding"every single day. There's plenty of vloggers who get that type of viewership, but Youtube loves to promote Jew Nose.

Pretty certain that all the trending decisions are algorithms -- the software doesn't care about a damn thing except numbers.

He's a Jew

Why is he trending so much lately?

I dont believe this since ive seen videos with less than 5k views and over a week old trend, but videos like the AVGN rant on Ghostbusters didn't.

He's giving Squidward a run for his money

heh heh heh

Casey gets at least 1.3 million views (sometimes much more) on every single vlog. And his vlogs typically gets a million views within 24 hours of being uploaded.

Surely that has a little something to do with why he's constantly trending, yes?

I was not the person you were replying to. I just think that sometimes youtube can rig the trending videos

I have no idea why but his videos kept being recommended to me , maybe I clicked his click bait once. He's boring as shit and edgy as fuck