How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

I call bullshit

But I suppose that if I ever got caught playing peeping Tom I might try to play the transgender card too.

Seems like a get-out-of-jail-free card

I bet tumblrina leg beards must be shitting themselves.

I don't think you know how changing rooms work.

This is exactly what conservatives said would happen. The feels are yours, cucklords

Yeah, looks like one of those "Clint Eastwood moving to East Rimjob, Kentucky" nonsense articles.

It's prob some conservative shill trying to say atoadaso

All I see is a criminal who broke the law and got arrested.
Obviously it doesn't matter that they may have been transgender, the crime didn't go unpunished because of that.

I think it's hillarious and it proves the problems in this while "Lets have everyone choose their gender" bullshit.

Way to be a biggot and not thinks this person really isnt transgendered.

Their gender identity doesn't matter.
Man or woman, you are a criminal if you are taking pictures of people in fitting rooms.

now you're dehumanizing transgenders

No, not really.

fuck off, nigger.

bitch i might be black but atleast i'm not a faggot, now go suck a dick you candyass

yes, really - you are evil.

fuck off, nigger. only fags bring up homosexuality where it doesn't belong.

Explain how recognizing a criminal is evil.

Only niggers bring up niggers where it doesn't belong. Either way one of us is black and one sucks cock. I haven't sucked any cock just yet so that leaves you.

>just yet
Has anyone decided even to more just yet?

where does that logic even make sense? everyone on here says nigger, you act as if the majority of the population is black. keep calm and walk away niggerfaggot.

>He's contemplated sucking dick
That makes you a Niggerfaggot.

People with mental disorders like this should be kept away from the general public and treated.

Only a matter of time before someone tried to abuse that trangender privilege

it makes me feel bad that you keep remaking the same failed thread

sage goes in all fields

What's the point of having specifically gendered changing rooms?

Also aren't changing rooms in department stores individually private?

>Also aren't changing rooms in department stores individually private?
A R R E S T E D

>>He's contemplated sucking dick
>That makes you a Niggerfaggot.
Where did i imply that? I said someone sucks, so that still makes you a faggot.
But hey, atleast being black i get free bikes, and where i live, my government PAYS YOU TO BE BLACK. Not a bad deal if i must say.
I don't know, i just used your own logic against you, if it does not make sense you're simply stupid. And everyone says nigger? and not fag? wot. So op is no longer a fag these days?

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

Ironic Tumblr Posting
is still shitposting

Good sense is of all things in the world the most equally distributed, for everybody thinks he is so well supplied with it that even those most difficult to please in all other matters never desire more of it than they already possess.

There wouldn't be a crime to begin with if targets CEOs weren't faggots

When has there ever been common sense in Sup Forums? Let's not start now.

When did i say there ever WAS common sense. I just said someone was retarded when he failed to comprehend his own logic.

I guess user was right about Sup Forums users simply lurk on threads waiting for responses to their posts so they can +1 the other. You may be smarter than him but remember you're still only competing in the Retard Olympics.

Gotta start somewhere. Also you realize with auto refresh there's a big ass exclamation mark when someone replies to your post, its hard to miss when glancing over your open browser tabs. One can easily be doing other in-browser activities while posting in a thread.

Also who is to say someone is smarter? Petty arguments are petty . Someone calls me a nigger ima call em a faggot. simple. When someone try's to work their way out of it with stupid logic i'll simply point out their logic is unsound.

Realistically, who cares. Proving your worth on Sup Forums is useless, we are all anonymous, nothing is to be gained nor loosed in any sense here but entertainment.

A fool always finds one still more foolish to admire him.

Through petty arguments? i think not.

A fop sometimes gives important advice.

>nothing is to be gained nor loosed in any sense here but entertainment.
Greatest fools are oft most satisfied.

you realize fitting rooms are not separated by gender right

Better live happily in ignorance than living in misery while knowing the truth.

like maybe I can go in a girls changing room easier than I previously thought

the dream is real

I'm confused, as I always am with trannies. Is "Smith" pretending to be "Shauna", or is Shauna pretending to be Smith?

T R I G G E R E D ! ! !
go back to tumblr you sub-human fuck

Nevermind, It's deffinitely a faggot who thinks he's a girl.

Sometimes different departments will have separate changing rooms, ie; Men's on the North has a changing room at the North of the building and Women's to the South has a changing room to the South, while not explicitly segregated it would be implicitly taken that the North changing room is for Men and the South changing room is for women.

Like it's time to put down the LGBT.

>All I see is...
Must be blind. It's okay, I'm blind in an eye.

>confusing woman and girl
you must be new here