At what point in the show did you realise her plot arc was utterly irrelevant to the actual story?

At what point in the show did you realise her plot arc was utterly irrelevant to the actual story?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3088821/Sophie-Turner-responds-messed-Game-Thrones-rape-scene-fans-react-angrily-social-media.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's basically just eye candy at this point.

Probably half way through the first chapter.

when she took over meereen

it was so nonsensical I had to laugh. a emotional cunt who spent most her life on the run/being waited on takes over a slave nation, overturns the masters and wins the people

amusing to say the least

Do any of you guys have friends who are the feminist, 'Why show rape in Movies/TV shows' type and then LOVE Drogo?

I always love to call them out on this. They never have an answer as to why they forgive Drogo, they just do.

>irrelevant to the story
but the story is about various people trying to take the iron throne

she's one of them

then 5 minutes later all that shit immediately comes back to fuck her shit up

literally skipped all of her chapters in ACoK and foward.

Literally irrelevant to the events of westros

I can't imagine the resolution to her plot being worth all the years of screen time after what they did to Stannis.

Eye lard maybe

she won't be able to do anything until like season 9 and the showrunners have said they want to end this sooner than later

and just imagine how it will lame out all the other storylines when she rides in on a dragon and makes some stupid compromise with everybody

no, the obvious plot development is that she'll be happy with her unified sand kingdom

liar

When she had the chance to leave but decided to help the slave city.

Basically until that point she was building her army to fuck up westeros but there her goal changed.

Do people actually do this? I didn't like Drogo. He deserved to die.

She's had her eye on too much candy recently.

Women have rape fantasies.
This is nothing new.

They complain about "realistic" rape because that isn't fun to them.
Drogo is a big beautiful savage man where they can have that fantasy.
They probably wouldn't actually like to be raped by him but that is what makes it a fantasy.

Why are you so desperate to ruin it for them. There is really no reason to be jealous.

Yeah! I have 3-5 female friends who absolutely love Drogo and crush on him, but they just want to ignore the fact that he raped Dany.

I even tell them how it's concentual in the books, but they refuse to read them.

>>Why are you so desperate to ruin it for them. There is really no reason to be jealous.
Why not spend 15 months doing intense physical training to get that physique?

Dress up as Drogo, then rape them

women like rape

they like the idea of a strong barbarous man raping them, then summarily falling in love with them. it meets their quota of being ravaged by a strong man and their neurotic need to be "in charge"

"I let him rape me but now he loves me - I WON!"

I guess it's just the hypocrisy of it, you know?

That's fine if they're into rape fantasies, but if you're going to be pissed about the rape of Sansa and write about it on a blog, then why is ok when Drogo does it?

almost from the start. I only follow shonen/RPG style characters such as the british goblin, jon snow, ramsay...
Politics became utter shit after the season 3 btw.

Because the rape of sansa was different.
That one was more realistic.

Not in a beautiful room lit by candles.
The guy wasn't muscular or big.

Do you not understand what makes one a fantasy and one a nightmare?

Hey, Ramsey is a handsome lad...

I guess I see your point.

Unfortuntely, the message there is that rape is fine...so long as you're attractive.

Women don't like rough dominated sex by their male counterparts?

TRIPS WITNESSED

Because he's hot.

so that discrimination against bad looking characters, which is the last straw for feminists.

She's obviously going to come in when Westeros is getting rekt by the white walkers and use her dragons to help kill them.

What's funny is that Sophie actually loved that rape scene.

that would ruin any meaning of the development of the others

she'll never come to westeros

Well lots of things are fine if you are attractive. That can't possibly be news for you. This is also not exclusive to women or feminists.

This message is only there if you can't separate fiction from reality.
Its more like "rape in fiction is fine as long as the raper is attractive"

Context is very important.
And yeah the context of being a beautiful queen in a foreign then getting raped and becoming the ruler as a whole is a nice fantasy for many women.

She's rallying the Horde for their preparation to invade Azero-I mean Westeros.

sometime early in season 2. that quarth stuff was mindnumbing. I actually really dug her arc in the first season but she hasn't been interesting ever since she emerged from the pyre.

killing drogo, while interesting.. was the worst thing to happen to her story arc. It is now completely dull and boring and she just frustrates me everytime she's on screen.

"citation needed"

>killing drogo, while interesting.. was the worst thing to happen to her story arc.

How do you think the war of the five kings would have turned out if Drogo didn't die?

Yeah her story would be a lot more fun if he was still alive

>doesnt mean you're wrong

how the fuck did this make the final cut?

Viserys would've worked too. Either he or Drogo just leave one of them alive.
They wanted to fuck up westeros. The moment both of them died so did any chance of her story going anywhere.

>dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3088821/Sophie-Turner-responds-messed-Game-Thrones-rape-scene-fans-react-angrily-social-media.html

he also makes no real argument there

it's some half-assed ad hominem, yet it's supposed to impress everyone

Is there a gif of this?

what an utterly depraved slut!

I think Drogo and the horde would decimate any open villages, towns, settlements and farms but I'd believe that the hazards of a different environment and weather would be their end. Seeing as no Dothraki has ever crossed the sea I would think their immune system would not fare well in Westeros.

It would certaintly take a toll in the war of the five armies, I bet Tywin and Robb would use the horde to their advantage to weaken eachother, but Drogo would inevitably fail I would imagine.

she was eye candy right from the gecko there bud. where the fuck have you been for the past 9000 years

I think when her husband died and then she just bummed around, fucking her own life up, for like 3 seasons

Viserys was an idiot, I was surprised he lasted as long as he did really.. A guy like Viserys was going to die, he wasn't smart at very emotional. basically a Joffrey.. I never read the books so I don't know anything about Viserys other than how he was presented in the show. But i agree that once they both died her story has really stagnated

>right from the gecko

Oh I didn't mean to imply he would've been great or even won westeros.

But if she kept him as a prisoner in some then maybe he would've told her that he would've taken over westeros while she was doing shit with slaves.

Fuck you bud, ill have you known that i was top of my class in grammer class at emilioa clarke high school.

KAHLESSI 2010 go fuck a hoarse you bitch

>S06E01
>Le funny reddit plot armor man quipping about the city
>*le clever voice* hmm i can not understand what this peasant is saying cockless
>*le funny bald man explains it*
>hmm thank u girly pants (no cock get it)
>oo look a english graffiti that was nice of the foreign people
>oh isnt this city full of people that want to kill the queen and her reddit alliance? lets keep walking with no body guards
>oh they burned down the boats, looks like were STILL GOING NOWHERE WITH THIS PLOT ARC

Fucken i know right

the bald eunuch seemed to have an accent entirely different from the darker-skinned actor who spoke that language on the regular

and then he has the nerve to insult someone else for being shit at it

*actors I meant to write

I also wondered how long must it take to climb that insanely tall pyramid

like 20 minutes? the bald eunuch would be getting thin at this rate

When Euron brought back the Dragon Horn from old Valyria and thus knowing that her dragons will be taken from her and enslaved by the Ironborns.

MGTOW

I'm still convinced that she's the final baddie for Jon to defeat.

At some point, her dragons will leave her and instead follow Jon Targaryen, helping him to defeat the walkers and secure the throne.

That, or she and Jon kill each other, leaving the throne to be taken over by Margaery Lannister or something similar.

Is that really something that happens in the books?

I thought the show stopped following the books.

It's not rape when it's a handsome guy like it's not sexual harassment when your coworker is cute.

The first one is only true for fictional rape and the second one makes perfect sense.

The Ironborn arc is still behind and some Dorne plot has been entirely left out.

left out? it died with the prince

No, it didn't.

>implying D&D will let a man win

>actual story

the entire thing is the ""actual" story

she WILL free EVERY slaves will kill the white man and his white whores...
Game of Thrones S04E03 is the best of the entire 6 seasons.
WE WUZ KUNGS

they can still do a dorne invasion but that's like 20% of the dorne plot

except everything that happens in some sand cgi land is poorly acted, uninteresting with no pacing and wastes valuable screen time for the actual quality in the show aka westeros

Dude, the Targaryen's marry brother to sister. Jon is her sister. There's no fucking way this ends in anyway other than an epic team up.

Women want alpha males but dont want to deal with the maintenance of taking care of an alpha male. Coming from a female.

Ramsay has a ton of female fans. I actually like him too though I wouldnt want him anywhere near me

Ramsay has a sort of bad-boy appeal that women would want to fix. He is not the type women have rape fantasies of.
Drogo is.

what a white privilege statement to make Op...freeing slaves and giving then real power are irrelevant if youre about to lose your power rating. I love that she only what EVERYONE FREE

>'I love the way Ramsay had Theon watching. It was all so messed up.'
Sheesh

The second she left Quarth

Speak for yourself. And women like Drogo more because they ended up being in love. "Domesticating" an alpha male is the ultimate girl dream.

She won against his cock tbqh

Then women would've complained as much about the drogo rape.
They didn't. His rape was appealing right from the get go before there was ever an attempt to emasculate him.

What's her expression trying to convey?

True. I guess idk what the fuck my own gender is up to sometimes. I'm going to talk to some normies to see what they have to say about it

>responds to actual argument with ABLOOBLOOBLOO ur big wurds r dumb
>acts surprised when the city fucking falls apart because nobody listened to him

was it rape?

Hey I am not saying you can't like ramsey and you are definitely right about the domestication aspect but I am pretty sure for the majority of women the fact that he was foreign and big and a different skin color also added a lot to the rape fantasy.

Also don't just speak to normies about rape you autist. They will all start thinking you have a rape fantasy or have been damaged.

And men don't fantasize about raping raping women and getting her love and loyalty in return?

She was perfect at the beginning. Prime rape waifu material.

Tha's not the message, that's fact.

You can't rape your wife

where is the /got/ general ?

here

At this point of the plot, I think she really is not relevant to the main story and she is just a filler. Anothet way for GRRM to "prove" that ruleing isn't easy and it's even harder to rule over people who have diffrent mentalities than you. Just leave those slaves alone and go

Viserys was even more childish in the books. Or I guess to be more specific he's pretty much exactly the same amount of childish but you see more of it

In the book?

When she decided to free all the slaver's cities instead of fucking off West.

Thats when I went:

>Ah... shes never gonna set foot in Westeros, but her dragons are gonna.

this scene literally set up the show and prepared the viewer for how brutal and fucked up the show would be

When she got the army and ships and then didn't fucking sail to westeros.