What did he mean by this?

Anyone want to take bet which is the first club he will coach ?

My bane masks are on MU

He has said before that he doesn't want to be a manager.

lol, those are some really funny pictures...

>I'm badly injured but let me just hop around for the remaining of the game on the sideline ;)

>ronaldo comes out of the locker room at minute 119 to see his team is winning 1-0
>he signals "2 minutes" and screams frantically
>MUH RONALDO IS COACH MEME

but then he would gain life time exclusive access to young man locker room ?

he will never coach

he will take a chance at modeling and then producing and participating in gay movies.

>hurr twice in a lifetime opportunity but who cares let me stay on this stretcher for 90 minutes

Kek, based Ronaldo

He was there since before Extra Time started you dumb piece of shit.

>hurr my team is shit let me frenchitpost on Sup Forums

I'm quite content about my team's solid performance throughout this euro, as for you however have fun getting through group stages in 2018.

Jesus fuck. You wouldn't catch me dead doing damage control on Sup Forums if Portugal lost.

Fuck the haters. Ronaldo could have stayed in the locker room but he came out to support his team all the way. Had Portugal lost hed been let there holding his L with the rest of the squad not in the locker room like a fuccboi.

He's a team player and he sweats the shirt. Niggas just throwing shade.

Sure it must have been a blast when you got BTFO by us. Your team played shity football the whole tournament, even though you played better than Portugal

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>I WANT THE TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

People who always want to be the center of attention disgust me.

Of course because you realize yourself your team would have been undeserving of a win.

is winning the euros a big accomplishment? there are 6 other continents that didnt compete

he was doing what the moth told him

Stop acting black over the internet, Cleatus.

There are only 2 teams on those 6 continents that would be a threat though

The best teams come from Europe.

Only 3 teams outside of Europe have won the WC so other continents are pretty much irrelevant.

>you realize yourself your team would have been undeserving of a win
Is that english?

yes it is harder than the world cup because there are more european teams to beat to win it

well, the other relevant Nt's are in south america, even tho Europe has way bigger teams

>acting black
>calling me Cletus
>all this not a projection

Mhm, have fun trying to get qualified for the WC, familia.

TSUUUU

>look at me
>look at me
>I need to sell my products
>hey cameraman, I'm here
>shampoo commercial
>underwear commercial
>l o o k a t f u c k i n g m e

Top kek
Wtf is he doing

>yfw Ronaldo won one for da Gal

On a serious level, you're a top International football manager.

How are you letting your own player move you like a ragdoll?

He's like 80 years old

No he fucking wasn't at all, fucking paki.

everybody in the world who knows about football knows that the Euros is the second most important international tournament, just behind the World Cup

He came out when he realized his team wasn't getting buttblasted by France after all.

keke

>He's like 80 years old

nigga Cristiano could have been killed the old man with all those shakes

Yes he came out before the Extra Time period started to motivate the players.

> been

shit

hahahahahaha

No, he came out when extra time started and started gesticulating pointlessly whenever the cameras were pointed at him

never seen this many poortugal flags until now
really makes you think huh

he is in the top 3 most likable footballers alive with vardy and suarez

remember, none of these guys even finished high school. they're little kids in adult bodies. especially ronaldo

Where you watching the game or nah? He was there with the players motivating them at the end of ths 90 min before extra time started.

Lmao. Holy fuck. It reminds me of Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber retarding out.

fucking lel

holy cringe batman

Oh look, a lying paki

Quelle surprise

Have a (you). What a shitty bait, we flooded this board for weeks. We shitposted so hard some of our flags turned muslim.

>what's adrenaline rush?

Neanderthals are the true Aryans while homosapiens are the niggers of the bipedal world and are literally homos

t.homosapiens

Trying to draw the camera's attention to him so that he can make it look like as if he contributed something to the game as coach 2.0.

>Implying the fucking brits get to decide wich countries are shit

Imagine Messi doing this

>implying

pretty much this

Ronnie has really been going overboard trying to get people to hate him in the last couple of years

>celebrating the 4-0 goal for la decima
>"I knew I would score" after penalties to win undecima
>those fucking awful performances against poland and iceland, missed about 10 sitters in all
>taking credit for it all, regardless
>le jumping around on the sidelines in the euro final to make it about "me, me, me" despite shitting on Eder himself every game

this is fucking heart lads, what a legend

Says the fucking american who hosts World series of a sport only they play.

lol

this is some 12-year-old shit

This is how an alpha male behaves

are all soccer players this autistic?

>putting his hands in his pockets
KEK

If he pulls it out, will it hurt?

twosuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Renato Sanches, man of the tournament

But Cr7 was important in the games agianst Hungary and Wales

>French team is shit

Rui Patricio doesn't agree.

It would be extremely painful

This was like around the 119 minute. Ronaldo was going crazy all around and that was a kind of way to say "dude chill out, we already won", but Santos is always like that.
Even Nani was important, that faggot scored 3 goals. You know the best thing? Many don't realize this but our midfielders like Renato and Joao Mario played out of their natural positions. Nani and Ronaldo the same. It still worked out somehow.
In the final we changed our formattion 3 fucking times...
>Renato
Still amazes me how people didn't want him to be called, because he was too young and didn't had experience for this when he changed Benfica until becoming champions. People didn't even want Quaresma. Eder should never be called when we don't have decent strikers right now and some wanted a shitty dude that plays in poland or romania

>suarez

My the Lord Bless Tsu-man,

HAHAHA based

kek

Pls, no bully.

WONGA OUT

V signal means middle finger in bongland

France would've won with Benzama

>carries the cup anyway like he did anything the entire tournament

he's right tho. the camera even followed him while he entered the pitch to talk to the other players...