They actually fucking did it

>They actually fucking did it

I'm so happy. Congratulations Portufriends.

lol the uk is so stupid. if they came together as one country they could actually have a chance

Thanks ameribro!

We can't otherwise the sport wouldn't exist.

We'll still have >english goalkeeping and incompetent managing staff though.

Congratulations Portugal

What's that Russian clay above Poland called?

what do you mean the sport wouldn't exist?

Thanks USA.

For England it's not really a problem of talent, they have good players. I don't really understand why they are so bad honestly.

Kaliningrad. Used to be German before the Russians kicked them out and looted all the historic buildings

they have 4 chances to become champion every tournament and all fail, what makes you think 1 chance will be any better

It has to be the manager. Look at their Spurs players: Kane, Alli, Dier, Rose, and Walker were all brilliant under Pochettino, but they were all mediocre or awful under Hodgson.

thanks buddy

i'm very happy too

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

because you could concentrate all the good players into one good team

>Estonia
>Belarus
>Lithuania
>Finland

>Finland has never qualified
How the fuck.

>tfw you will never be a Portuguese person celebrating in Portugal RIGHT NOW
Just meme my shit up senpai.

Autistic management

We still need to win eurovision though

Thanks bro. I'm glad we won but I'm still sad that Wales had to lose along the way. They were also living the dream and deserved to take the cup with them. That being said, maybe they would have lost against France what with the dirty game France played. More than Portugal winning, I'm glad France lost after such a disrespectful match because even if Portugal didn't have a spectacular Euro performance, a team that plays the way France did today deserves nothing but defeat. Shame on whoever tried to rig the match by bribing the referees, shame on the France players that kept tackling instead of playing ball, shame on the committee for being such a sore loser that they failed to light the Eiffel Tower as predicted and hid their bitterness behind a "technical difficulty" excuse.

>tfw partying and celebrating with IRL friends earlier tonight
>not really having fun because i was worried about all the memes and shitposting on Sup Forums i was missing out on

kill me

just fucking kill me

i've lost control of my life

>irl friends
CRASH THIS CELEBRATION
WITH NO SURVIVORS

no bro. memes control life and we control the memes

>tfw Vatican City wins the Euro

Im sorry but has France already lost?

Why des she look so weird?

>Pope on the pitch in a super tight Euro suit and his Pope Kippah

It would just be England + Bale and Ramsey, what's the fucking point? I'm Welsh and don't want a UK team.

Every thing that happened I was wondering what Sup Forums would think. Payet murderball, the moth, quaresma bullying koscielny, eder goal, french chimping out in paris after they lost and refusing to light the eifel tower etc..

>due to its performance in Euro 2016, Wales has matched the highest place England has reached in Euro history.
I know England has a world cup, but why have England never reached a European championship final?
Also congrats to Portugal.

>why have England never reached a European championship final?
Unlucky. They should have won in 1996.

about fucking time

TSSUUUUU

Why we are grey??

We have qualified?

You should host.

>wealthy enough to host an awesome tournament
>great infrastructure
>nice and cool summer weather

That's why phones come in handy in these situations.

That shit with the bearded women? Please no

Fuck yeah, we did it,
Post More TSuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

dubs confirm
I second this motion. Too bad Merkel and her cronies got 2020 Euros to be pan-European
>with games in Baku

Well said user, exactly my thoughts

The Vatican would have to host the Euro

I'd love see how that would work out.

Argentina would be invited and win the championship.