Haven't skated since Vietnam. Just bought this board. DID I DO GOOD ?

Haven't skated since Vietnam. Just bought this board. DID I DO GOOD ?

>since vietnam

... you mean, like, since you took a trip to vietnam or actually the vietnam war?

Nah meaning I haven't skated since I was like 7

looks kinda wide 8.5?

Yea it is but it was the only size and I really liked it (;

ah ok. what kind of trucks and wheels did you get with it? bearings? most of the time the deck really isn't that big of a deal. i always stuck with blind, but blank decks are almost always just as good and cheaper unless you're trying to get back into street skating and whatnot. that being said, the artwork on the one you got is pretty fuckin dope imo

what trucks/wheels you pairing it with?

I ordered the board from zumiez(don't trash me) since my local shop didn't have it but I'm gonna go to my local shop this weekend and probably get some 149 Indy's. Bones and spitfire wheels.

blank decks break like cardboard. But I guess if OP just rides around that wont be an issue.

that's what i was getting at. if i ever wanted to get into competitions or go to the skate park, i'd take my blind. but from point a to b a blank is just as good

i just ride harleys

Yea I shouldn't be doing anything too demanding.
What do y'all skaters listen too. All I have is Slash and Dragonforce

My nugga. I'm from Ohio so i prefered black label but i was a kid so i skated whatever deck i could get. One thing i always skated was independents. A lot of kids didn't like them because they were heavy but they were durable, reliable and lasted forever even with heavy grinding. Also they had the best smoothest grind out of all three trucks i tried.

Love the deck. Never skate smaller than 8.25 imo

Bones wheels for days. Sanction does dece trucks. Make sure you fork out for bearings. i used to skate these shitty cheap bearings and it limited what I could do

Now go hit up some dope street spots and small bowls and git gud

Yea I'm from Kentucky. Florence actually so Ohio was right around the corner. I was look at Thunder trucks at first but I was like nah. I do have a board right now but it's a walmart board from 2008 that has "Sick" as the artwork

I'll make sure to try to get the best for you dad :)

Thank you son. I love you

>Never skate smaller than 8.25
I skate a 7.75. Used to skate a 7.5. I'd never in my life buy anything 8'' or bigger.
>Don't fork out for bearings
Just buy reds, they're like 20$ and they're the best for the money.

Yes sir. make sure to call me a cuck as well
:))))))))))

cuck detected

I'm so shit at anything smaller than 8. What makes you choose 7.5?

blood wizard is dope as fuck but i feel like the shape is like an egg. Krooked, REAL and Baker are my favoritesto be honest. Did you get the Indy koston hollows? they are the best.

Not sure which Indy ones to buy. When i roll down the shop i will look for those :)

I don't skate a 7.5 anymore because it's too small but I like 7.75 because its just enough room to land cleanly yet narrow enough to do tricks easier. Again, if you don't do flip tricks, go for an 8 or bigger.

Charlie don't surf!