Islam IS peaceful

Islam IS peaceful.

I'm sick and tired of these negative comments toward the religion of peace. No other religion tolerates this much abuse.

The very nature of traditional Islamic belief puts humanity at its very core. These attacks are but a distortion of what Islam is.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/0RTL5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping for truth

Then go clean out your closet if you really feel that way. Be mad at the people who are giving your "religion of peace" a bad name.

The Muslim world condemns all terror attacks.

Islam is a religion of intolerance.

Nuke Mecca!

Muslims are the whiniest fuckin' babies on the planet.

Awful. Your mind is muddled by the very people committing these crimes. Do not stoop to their level.

Sigh...

fuck your caveman religion you ignorant turd

Why are you spreading hate, Brother?

If you people are so upset about these so called pretenders giving Islam/Muslims a bad name then fucking do something about it. Not just say "they aren't true Muslims etc" everytime a terrorist attack happens all the so called real Muslims do is condem it.

what exactly have the peaceful muslims done to prevent the violent ones from giving all muslims a bad name?
sure outside intervention isnt fair, but seriously what have you fuckers actually done?

Tell that to the families your people killed in Nice, France

We actively teach in mosques the crimes of our people. They are condemned, they are shamed.

Bullshit from a stinking Pakistani faggot. Fuck you and your pedophile prophet.

gr8 b8 m8

all fucking sand niggers must fucking hang.
god i hope theres a war, my crazy ass cant wait to start killing

This argument is null. Tell that to American soldiers, British, Pakistani, any murderer, Policitians.

Tell that to humanity.

That doesn't stop an already active group like ISIS who truly believe they are doing gods will.

I hear whatchu sayin'
But this logic is flawed,
So I won't bow to your pedophile
Terrorists 'god'.

Hey, look, it's the Prophet Muhammad! He looks about ready to fuck a 9-year-old!

Checked.

We are not asking you to bow. The teachings of Islam is to respect other religions, other minds.

>be me
>peaceful muslim
>see young white woman reporter in street get raped
>do nothing because slightly think she deserves for not being arab muslim
>do nothing because might get myself beheaded
>consider joining in
>join in
>islam feels good man

>80% of religions are violent
>muh christianity just got stealthy and corrupt
>no one cares about israel

Seriously, its not the religion or the race that makes the Terrorists what they are, it's their individual history and experience with religion, racism and radicalism.
And you should know that, i honestly cannot understand how blinded you have to be to not see this.

Hi atheist here all of your religions are bullshit

I don't know about that but Muslims make some good propaganda that I can subvert

'Fight until the only religion is islam'

'lay in wait for the unbelievers'

'Smite at their fingertips and and their necks'

Yeah, tolerant as fuck of other faiths, just like those 800 Medinans Mohammed executed?

>No other religion tolerates this much abuse.

No other religion causes so much death and hate.

It is nothing more than a superstitious and oppressive death-cult and imperial invasion force.

>ALL MUSLIMS MUST DIE

>The very nature of traditional Islamic belief puts humanity at its very core

If this was true, then these people would not be capable of such atrocities. Eat a fucking bullet, terrorist.

Judaism

Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

no one hears your lies, sandnigger

I agree with you. I have not made my point strong enough.

Terror apologists should be condemned.
Far right should be condemned.
Islamic terror should be condemned.

Islam is not peaceful in the slightest. Fighting is "prescribed to you" if you are a Muslim. Don't lie about the teachings in your shit book faggot.

EVERY holy book is FILLED with hate. They are old scriptures.

They are not taught to the word, unless you are an extremist, which ALL religions have.

This. cunts like ISIS say they interpret the very core Islamic beliefs, that they are the true representation of Islam.

Don't worry my son, i will be here soon ;)

I know I'm so sick of pepole bashing your bacon god. I mean look at him he looks so delicious er peaceful I mean peaceful

Says the one who believes in the teachings of a dirty old sand nigger prophet who fucked a 9-year-old.
I wouldn't even let Muhammad suck my ass, he'd get nigger dirt all over it. When he bathes, the water turns black and he loses 1% of his bodily nigger filth.

Go back to tumblr fag

You are correct, Islam is a religion of peace. Muslims, however, are violent pieces of garbage that need to be put down.

>It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

Sup Forums can make chemical weapons (pretty crystals, anyone?), so Saddam, with his petrochemical plants would find this easy. 'The West' doesn't transport tonnes of 'Best Western Nerve Gas' overseas, Abdul.

>If I spread out my sentences instead of making paragraphs I'll be super edgy m9
What are you still from the 1400's? Get the fuck out of here you fucking savage.

>don't fight back!

Idiot. That box is getting nuked sometime in the near future.

This is mostly true, but you are generalizing the west the same way many western people generalize muslim countries.
If you show the truth you should look into it, too.

Islam is the real religion of peace indeed. That pic is not sunni i think.

Muhammad is a disgusting sand nigger whose own bodily filth makes Oscar the fucking grouch want to kill himself for living on the same planet as such a filthy excuse for a sentient being.
All of Muhammad's goats had meter-wide gaping asshole because their owner fucked them so much and shoved his head up their asses to lick the shit up from the inside.

The Muslim world doesn't think that the attacks in Europe are terror attacks.

>muslim terrorists keep murdering civilians

>broadcast callous murders and celebrations of murdering innocent people all over the world

>suicide bombers

>hurr durr its your own fault, islamophobes

you muslims really are a shit race of people. all you do is get civilians killed, whether it's hiding behind them or murdering them like cowards.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the tax, leave their way free to them."

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Oh fuck off with your selective history lesson. The who Middle Eastern region has been a warring shit hole throughout the ages, and this is even noted within the Qur'an itself. Yes the west has played politics with various countries in the region, and there have been legitimate reasons for doing some of those things. To imply that the Middle East wouldn't be a festuring shit hole of war and death if the West hadn't 'come in and ruined everything' is just beyond stupid and shows you haven't looked back far enough. Nothing but fucking barbarians, and they will continue to be that until the day the west decides to turn them into glass. Fuck off.

imgur.com/gallery/0RTL5

Honk

You are responsible for your own actions in the end sandnigger.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..."

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them".

Not every Muslim may be a terrorist, but every terrorist is a Muslim.

Quran (8:15) - "O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey's end."

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah".

Quran (8:57) - "If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember."

Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land..."

Quran (8:59-60) - "And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy."

>thinking the other major religions have a clean and peaceful history
According to your logic all christians belong in prison for the witch hunts, crusades, and oppression that was done by 'their people'. And all non-violent video game players have to prevent every single potential guy who might be playing the same game from shooting up his school. Sound impossible and ridiculous much? Sums about your opinion up, faggot.

Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."

Quran (9:14) - "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people."

Quran (9:20) - "Those who believe, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah's way are of much greater worth in Allah's sight. These are they who are triumphant."

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Maybe you guys should start integrating in our society instead of blowing us up

Hitler knew to like Islam. God bless.

Quran (9:38-39) - "O ye who believe! what is the matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth? Do ye prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the Hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place."

Quran (9:41) - "Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah! That is best for you if ye but knew." See also the verse that follows (9:42) - "If there had been immediate gain (in sight), and the journey easy, they would (all) without doubt have followed thee, but the distance was long, (and weighed) on them".

Quran (9:73) - "O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination."

Quran (9:88) - "But the Messenger, and those who believe with him, strive and fight with their wealth and their persons: for them are (all) good things: and it is they who will prosper."

Quran (9:111) - "Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Quran: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme."

>not all Muslims
All Muslims are filthy sand niggers who believe in the teachings of a disgusting old man who fucked a 9-year-old.

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Quran (17:16) - "And when We wish to destroy a town, We send Our commandment to the people of it who lead easy lives, but they transgress therein; thus the word proves true against it, so We destroy it with utter destruction."

Quran (21:44) - "We gave the good things of this life to these men and their fathers until the period grew long for them; See they not that We gradually reduce the land (in their control) from its outlying borders? Is it then they who will win?"

Quran (25:52) - "Therefore listen not to the Unbelievers, but lead Jihad upon them with the utmost strenuousness..."

Quran (33:60-62) - "If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and the alarmists in the city do not cease, We verily shall urge thee on against them, then they will be your neighbors in it but a little while. Accursed, they will be seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter."

Salty.

This.

Quran (47:3-4) - "Those who disbelieve follow falsehood, while those who believe follow the truth from their Lord... So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives)... If it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost."

Quran (47:35) - "Be not weary and faint-hearted, crying for peace, when ye should be uppermost (Shakir: "have the upper hand") for Allah is with you,"

Quran (48:17) - "There is no blame for the blind, nor is there blame for the lame, nor is there blame for the sick (that they go not forth to war). And whoso obeyeth Allah and His messenger, He will make him enter Gardens underneath which rivers flow; and whoso turneth back, him will He punish with a painful doom."

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Quran (61:4) - "Surely Allah loves those who fight in His cause"

Exactly, i absolutely agree.
Yet, many people cannot differentiate between muslims and others with the same skin on the street.

I, being a non-religious turk in germany, have to face the racism that comes with this.
Although i live in a city where half of the population is brown-skinned, i still get angrily stared at from random people and i literally can't go out drinking on a weekend without getting stupid racist comments on mass.

Honestly, it would just be really nice if all of humanity started using their brains for once.

>implying
>implying
>implying
>implying
>implying
>implying

>Taqiyya is an Islamic juridical term whose shifting meaning relates to when a Muslim is allowed, under Sharia law, to lie.

Taqiyya, as it is taught today, is a moral 'get out of jail free card', that allows Muslims to lie about their faith, in order to protect it from infidels.

every time you see a Muslim saying 'religion of peace', or 'religion of tolerance', or 'condemned actions by majority of Muslims", you are being fed a lie that they are using to protect their faith.

Taqiyya can even be used in caught, and allows one to lie under Oath, with no consequences from Islamic leaders..

Don't use a picture of Hitler when hating Islam...

Classic muzztard deflection. I'm aware all the abrahamic religions are filled with hate but none of them flat out tell you that you are to fight in the way of your God. Furthermore, Christianity has the New Testament, you won't find that kind of violent shit in the New Testament, not anything that comes close to the violent nasty shit in the Qur'an. And yes they are taught to the word in plenty of Middle Eastern regions. There are plenty of countries that practice Sharia law, and what religious text is used in cases in a Sharia state? Yeah, the Qur'an. Now show me a western nation where crimes and punishment are dictated by biblical passage? Oh right, you can't. Fuck off muzzie scum.

he looks fucking retarded.
was he retarded?

You can tell this is a bait thread because alongside his defense of islam, OP uses a blasphemous image of the prophet.

It doesn't seem to matter though. I think you all love getting triggered.

why would that even matter?

do you think being retarded is somehow more despicable than being a pedophile and raping 9 year old girls?

do you really have to ask?

I actually want to nuke mecca and medina.

Frankly all of saudi arabia needs to be nuked. Every town and city. Also we should fire bomb them. And scrape up the ashes and turn it into fine dust. Then we can sell the dust to snort up.

The cherry picking intensifies...

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY!

Oh right, because christianity always was a religion of peace?
Firstly, back then most people could not even read, but were instructed to kill, rape and destroy by their religious leaders.
They were promised exactly the same things that islamists get promised.

Also, surely the holy books were never changed by anyone, amirite lads?

Long story short:
>Be Bronze Age or some shit, who gives a fuck when
>Shit is fucked in Arab regions
>War, rape, mass slaughter, raiding, slavery, that sort of shit
>Muhammad guy revolutionises and drastically improves culture with -relatively- pacifist beliefs
>Note the relatively part
>Still allows murder and stuff, allowing men to beat their wives 'lightly', having loli wives, but is drastic improvement over what they used to do
>Few centuries pass
>Rest of world progresses, but Islam stays the same
>Is now outdated in comparison with rest of world

TL;DR
>Made Arab regions better for a few centuries
>Hasn't adapted to modern times
>Is now super outdated

Well, I'm on a website that promotes anonymity, so I can be as salty as I want, then go and start a /wsg/ thread on kittens, and nobody will know.
I'm also deliberately being as salty as I can because I despise Islam, and I'm an edgy cunt who loves to offend people.

fuck you and you whole family you muslims pice of shit bastard. NO ONE LIKES YOU!

yeah it was all me. I did that shit you listed all alone. u mad sandnigger? i fucked up all mid east because you all be dumb ass cave faggots who cant do shit. yeah all your governments are puppets hurdur the west did it all uuuuuuh. we had such nice land then the west came and dropped desert and shit on us. no its just desert and shit muslims running around is all da wesssst.

fuck you you dumb ass blinded muslim bitch. you PEOPLE ARE SHIT NOT ANYONE ELSE.
garbage fucker. pedophil mohammed cocksucker bitch. fuck your mom shes a fucking muslim whore. that fat burka durka whore fuck her

Go end your life, shia heretics. Kikes in muslim clothings. Hell to you and your fucking imams.

this

Maybe they should stop fucking goats and blow themselves up far away from our society so we don't have to worry about them.

>argues against a death cult
>ALL blanks MUST DIE

The word, goatfucker, is "history" - the other religions are (rightly) dying-out.

Hateslam is spreading and invading other countries - killing all who oppose it, killing all who have other (or no) beliefs, killing all who in any way differ - killing for the sheer LOVE OF DEATH

It is a poison, a virus, an infection, an infestation - superstitious sky-fairy rubbish believed-in by pig-fuckers and goatherds, backward stone-age simpletons and the elderly psychopaths that brainwash them to do their bidding and die for their egotism and amusement.

>this is why ALL MUSLIMS MUST DIE - it must be cleansed from the face of the World forever

>misses the point completely

When you have an infestation of rats, you do not try to negotiate with them.

Shit like this is what people ignore all the time.

You capture them for weird drug experiments.

No but seriously, you up for killing all prisoners convicted for murder as well?

Religions can't be peaceful.

Individuals are.

Unless they're Muslims.

You just made me visualise a man trying to verbally negotiate with rats that have infested his house.
I need some rest.

>When you have an infestation of rats
>implying we aren't all rats

If they're hateslims, sure

Lol bacon god

/thread

>>implying we aren't all rats

Sure, but not all of us are carrying a plague of hate and death.

If they're atheist killers? We should kill them too, yeah? Kill them all because they are pests.