Can we finally get some pics honoring the supreme sex goddess Nicki minaj?

Can we finally get some pics honoring the supreme sex goddess Nicki minaj?

Ew, no.

Yes we can. Bump

Who is that? What's that rappers name

I forget that dudes name give me second

1. Shes a fucking nigger (All niggers must hang)
2. Shes fucking botched, no real person looks like that (tons of surgery)
3. Shes a fucking nigger.....
4. KYS niggerlover
FYI... just google nickiminaj for pics dont b8 here

gay and virgin

1. You're a faggot.
2. Your mother should have swallowed.
3. You got a point about googling pictures of her because I mean, unless you have actual nudes of her wtf is the point? (And no I don't mean the pictures of that girl with the same chinese characters photoshopped onto her arm with her tits out. We all know that's not her, the fact that there's no face automatically voids any interest in the picture anyways.)

>trying this hard

Ummmmm...
NO
NIGGERS
ALLOWED

Rate my flag comrade?

10/10 brother, these faggots think they phase us
>trying this hard
how about i just dont like fucking niggers...?

Here is one

Thanks bro

>supreme sex goddess

are you serious??...

Nazis eat with silver spoons and sleep in comfy beds.

Russians eat grass and sleep with their Kalashnikov.

What makes Nazis think that they're gonna win???

Ya know, a REAL stance against the "lesser" races of the world shouldn't require outdated shit from armies that got the shit beaten out of them in the ONLY war they ever participated in.
China's a world war survivor.
Russia even threatened using nukes
but you chose to gravitate toward one of the only armies in existence that was not only beaten into extinction, the only people who support this retarded shit are faggots who have a problem with every other race other than the Nazi's original target.
GOD you're fuckin stupid.
Stand for yourself idiot.

b8 achieved top kek faggot

Argue with this

Protip: you can't

I hate the Nazi's original target more than anything. Jews are scum. I'm not one of those "Jews are behind everything" theorists, I just see them as the slimy cockroaches they are

>inb4 edgy

Even still dude, Germany today would make a WAAAAAAYYYY more formidable opponent than they ever would have under the rule of Hitller, that dude was fuckin retarded.
He snitched on himself like a rap artist that kills someone and then makes a song about it.
Like he killed a bunch of people and then got on a microphone and started yelling about it to crowds of people and paid film makers to make propaganda flicks about it.
Any smart man knows, you don't talk shit until you've at least finished what you've set out to do.
He didn't lose because of resources or a lack of man power, he lost because he was a fuckin moron that couldn't keep his goddamn mouth shut.
As a tactician he was fuckin garbage, don't idolize him.
He was smart though, I'll give him that.
I like that quote about how to control people utterly by eroding their rights by a thousand tiny almost imperceptible reductions.
I don't think there will be a day when that doesn't have value, but at the same time I never read the book so for all I know he never wrote that and it's just a fake internet quote.

Do you realise that the quote on your pic was from hitler critising how the rights of the german people were being eroded. You are trying to imply that this was his own gameplan. Take your fucking hook nose and holocaust yourself right up your ass with it

Don't care what it was about, read the comment again.
It still applies to today because that's what any government does. In order to "make you more safe" they put up more cameras, give you less access to things that make you dangerous (like guns), they monitor shit you post online, who you talk to, where you go, who you're friends with, all that shit.
HE said it about the rights of the GERMAN people, I'M saying that it applies to the American and every other people today.

Also, no hook nose, wet back.

Lol nice b8 m8

No thank you, I just ate.

She has fake everything.

Nicki Minaj is a stupid nigger with a fake ass. Send that bitch back to Africa on the next ship.