Ok faggots, I got a question for you...

Ok faggots, I got a question for you. Yesterday I was browsing the deep web on Tor and came across this website called "Scream Bitch!". In order to access it I need credentials of some kind. What do?
Also general Deep web thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MEwbfnCpKA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

I have no experience with Tor but am very interested in attempting to use it, could you give me a brief explaination of how it works OP?

That's a site where users share videos of rape, sexual blackmail, general non-consensual shit, etc.

Its fucked up and I assume highly illegal. Registration is literally always closed so good luck getting in.

Tfw have hit fallen once while high

Just download the application over the Tor website. They explain everything on there. Cover your Web Cam when going to that side. Also don't expect much- if you're looking for the weird and wonderful it takes time and effort to find what you're looking for. Try working on your encryption skills m8.

Unless you're a pedophile, get off on rape, or are interested in buying drugs online then there's really nothing of interest.

Some cyber security shit, some general assorted advice, etc, but I would take everything on the deep web with a grain of salt. That shit could have been written by any nutjob anywhere in the world, and a lot of it you can tell came out of someone's ass.

Was it the elusive cock goblin?

>Unless you're a pedophile, get off on rape, or are interested in buying drugs online then there's really nothing of interest.
You clearly have no idea what you're doing then.

also OP before you go on, make sure you type "about:config" in your url bar and hit enter to access the settings, and make sure that javascript.enabled is set to false.

Go back to your YouTube creepypastas kiddo. The deep web is nothing like you expect

Already done, but thank you

This chart is bullshit. Furry and futa should be in the same category.

I do. You on the other hand have probably visited silk road in the good old days and think they're hotshit. I've seen every vid from NP4NP and cached pics of the Russian sleep experiment. Kys.

>wikipedia articles

I didn't understand anything in your post. Wtf is np4np and Russian sleep experiment?

youtube.com/watch?v=MEwbfnCpKA4

Have fun

No no I just wanted you to explain. I'm not interested in bullshit YouTubers making 4 scary Sup Forums stories part 2. It's what makes all you normalfags flock to Sup Forums and /x/ so no thanks

What is Mexican Sugar Dancing?

scat stuff

Listen close user...do not go to that site...ever...it is an fbi trap. I know because I worked with other anons and the fbi to shut down the original version. Much to our dismay the feds put it back up and are now the admins.
Trufax user.

How is sugar, a white substance, drawn in connection to shit?