youtu.be/7wWUM2Sj66k
dropbox.com/s/xtutgr8nfjv9ysg/Thread.png?dl=0
archived.moe/b/thread/694704680/
dropbox.com/s/k5apwz1n7efk55u/Kyle why.rar?dl=0
youtube.com/watch?v=Dwf_IKK6rPE&feature=youtu.be
knowyourmeme.com/memes/kyle-2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

We did a great thing tonight retards. I'm proud of us...

Bumperino and checked

ey bois

Dropbox link to skype convo:

dropbox.com/s/sn2llly9hjiy6d8/KyleConvo.rtf?dl=0

youtube.com/user/advilla123/
btw this is where i'll post the commentary

ty sir

Thank you, user

I wonder if we'll still somehow make the news.

Holy shit, I got 2 trips in a row

bumparino

kyle2110 is his musical.ly .

The keks are not over

are you serious?

Yeah. I posted it in chat earlier since he gave it to me on skype, which is why I left it in the text. He'll probably just delete it tomorrow morning anyway though.

Hahahhahahaa

Guys, does anybody have anything from the first thread?

Reuploaded video
youtu.be/7wWUM2Sj66k

How would I explain how it started?

All of it right here

dropbox.com/s/xtutgr8nfjv9ysg/Thread.png?dl=0

My "Tell him we're connected to his house" line worked like a charm. Booyah

We should post all the screen caps in this thread if we have them. This needs to be well documented

Kid tried to advertise his friend's YT channel on Sup Forums.

I'll post another dropbox in a moment. It contains the /whole/ thread.

Looks blurry and unreadable to me, even zoomed in.

>dropbox.com/s/xtutgr8nfjv9ysg/Thread.png?dl=0
omg ur a lifesaver

Kyle advertised his friend Hugabee on Sup Forums and we attacked him for it.

Original thread on archive
archived.moe/b/thread/694704680/

Alright Sup Forums, I'm a eat something, get a couple hours of sleep, and then I'll work on the commentary. KEK

dropbox.com/s/k5apwz1n7efk55u/Kyle why.rar?dl=0

Everything I have on Kyle. I don't think I saved a screenshot of the second thread, though. That was just everyone shitting on Kyle though, he wasn't actually there.

Gotta get some sleep too, it's almost 8 AM here.

It's almost 7 a.m. here

Alright, user's we got all the info. You can go to sleep now.

Check youtube.com/user/advilla123/ soon for commentary on the raid.

I'm tired as fuck, but it was worth it, all of it.

I'll see if I can finish it by tommorow or the day after

It's almost 5 AM here. It was definitely worth staying up, this was a blast.

Reading the last dropbox and my sides hurt. is a legend

Pulled an all nighter, and then some, for this shit. This was the most keks I've had in a long time. Time to get like 3 hours of sleep

Checkem

and damn right I am. Never forget the day Kaylee befriended a 12 year old kid just to stab him in the back for keks

OP here. HOLY FUCKING SHIT 3 TRIPS IN ONE THREAD

You're the true legend here, and you almost got trips again, which would have been absolutely magical

gay

Well, everyone's scattered off, so I suppose I'll take my leave too. Most fun I've had on this site

and fake

lick me balls

Wow, I can't believe it. You guys did it.

Can't wait till he sees that tomorrow.

thread hasnt 404'd yet somehow

Even the site wants Kyle to stay alive

Wait what if Kyle makes another video? Should I wait to finish my video until he uploads another one or should i just make a part 2?

Sup Forums's leader, Wumbology, already explained the kid is safe and that everyone else is a troll.

I'd just make a part 2.

Good point, but the kids an idiot. I can just tell him on skype "Oh, that might be real, maybe you should make a second video just to be safe" and he'd do it.

Anybody consider themself an expert on kyle? I need clarification on the order of events? Or did anyone make a brief summary? Just so I don't make any mistakes.

RIP thread

bump.exe

Bumperoni

Fuck me. I was typing it out and backed out of the page by accident.

Holy shit. He deleted the apology video.

yeah

Someone uploaded a backup. don't worry

Can someone legit make a summary or not?

link?

Ah, I was about to do that myself, but if somebody else already has, do you have a link to it?

youtube.com/watch?v=Dwf_IKK6rPE&feature=youtu.be

Many thanks

god bless

WTF!

f

Somebody made a thread asking us to sub to Hugabee. That backfired, and instead we mass-disliked it and left hateful comments. The OP was begging us not to, saying Hugabee would be upset with him. A boy named Kyle kept defending Hugabee in the comments, and after a while, Kyle admitted he was the OP of the thread. After a lot of spam comments calling Hugabee a pedo, and Kyle a nigger, etc. Hugabee disabled comments. Then we decided to move on and mess with Kyle instead, since he was being a massive faggot. After a while, Kyle deleted his videos, so we went into the 'Discussion' page on his YouTube Channel. There, a few of us asked why he deleted the videos, and pretended to befriend him. We'd ask him to click on links that would track his IP, so we could locate where he lived. Stupid anons clicked them so it was hard to tell which IP was his.After a while I gave him my Skype, and we started talking. Another user said if he didn't make an apology video to Sup Forums, bad things would happen. (I believe "I"ll kill you and your family" was thrown around, I was too busy with him on skype to read all the messages). I convinced him on skype that he should listen to what they say, just to be on the safe side of things. Forgot to mention, but I sent him the ip-track link saying it was G+ chat, and got his IP and we confirmed he lived in Cali. After a bit of back and fourth, we convinced him to write an apology to Sup Forums on paper, along with a shoe on his head, and stuff in the apology letter such as "Banana and I are sowy" and "TRUMP 2016". That's pretty much the gist of it. Feel free to add if I left anything out.

OMG you're like awesome. ty.

I sent a dropbox link with the file "Kyle Why" which contains the original thread and most of the interesting YouTube comments if you haven't seen it yet.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/kyle-2016
Here's this as well, as most of the pictures are on that as well.

you ever stare at the screen when you realize something that was funny a while ago is now utterly depressing?

Yup.

So whats his fucking youtube dick birdman

Dunno, there was a moment, when I was reading that, when an image popped in my mind.
A fat, small boy with his head in the toilet, begging for a group of grown ups to stop making fun of him, just because he tried to fit in their group.
I realize it could sound fun at first... Yet i just feel sad. This wasn't something to be proud of.
Still, I can't tell you what to make fun of and what not.
I won't join you though.

As far as I'm aware, making fun of somebody online does not equate to physical harassment, lol. He brought most of it upon himself, though. Doing dumb things has shitty consequences, even if you're a child. He'll probably take this as a lesson and stop being so utterly stupid online. Though, threatening to kill him and his family was a bit much, but that wasn't my doing, so I won't feel bad for it. I wouldn't say it's something to be 'proud' of either, but it was certainly enjoyable while it lasted.

I don't know what to say.
I could go on, and point out that putting someone else's head in a toilet does not hurt like getting a punch in the face, but I feel like that wouldn't lead us anywhere.
I just hope that the guy who crossed the line will take this as a lesson too, if he ever understands why I'm concerned.
I appreciate that I'm not the only one feeling uncomfortable with how it ended, though.

yeah.....you are a fag