Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/344728-malaysia-sharia-law-bill/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TLDR

Kill yourself mudslime. Fucking die.

fuck off

>ITT: it's always the others, not yourself

Why'd ya let the west do it, you dumbfuck, weak muslim whore.

Large fries and a coke plz

The bait is strong with this slime.

Lololol did not read. Fuck off.

didnt read ur shit

I know this is bait but it doesn't mean that it isn't true.

suck me plz

You cant blame others for your own actions.
you think the west is to blame for the ME being a giant shit hole and all you can come up is a few pathetic terrorist attacks lol jog on faggots.

Gotta love all the racist comments that just show the ignorance of these cunts. Everything you've said is true. I'm really starting to not blame the Muslims who do turn to extremist groups. After seeing and hearing westerners wishing death upon them when they have nothing to do with it (isis) who wouldn't.

muslims are worse than jews because muslims are terrorists

I prefer read batman

Funny how you first posted this pasta up on a 'Islam IS peaceful' thread, and now, minutes later, we see a nuclear weapon. Your veneer of legendary islamic religious tolerance is but a show, your people are hateful, and must die.

ready for the fight

Said like a true fuckwit

Paki-lover

This is the most correct thing I've read on Sup Forums lately.

Allah = God

These are all actually very good points, or at least they would be, if the people being attacked were the ones responsible for the points you raised.

The governments of the western world are indeed responsible for many of the points you raised, but it's not them who suffer is it. It's the unarmed helpess innocent civilians who pay the price, people who despite our democratic process, ultimately have no control over what there government does.

There is no justifiable excuse for these acts of terrorism on civilians, a cowardly act by the weak of mind.

and your point is?

>Itt butt hurt 'merifats staying ignorant.

I know that this is b8, but pretty much all of it is probably true. Why are you attacking EU though, those are all 'Muricas doing?

cry more before you go pray to a pig sand nigger

Do you not see the irony of your post fuckhead. You (american I assume) wish death on an entire 1.6 billion people because they are all "hateful". What does that say about your people you "hateful" little cunt. And you wonder why there are people out there who want to kill Americans. THEY ARE JUST LIKE YOU

Allah = Child rapist

And its puppets ie brittbongs and the like.

I want to kill 1.6 billion people because what they want isn't compatible with what I want.

Oh how evil that westerners are angry at them after they are unable to integrate and start blowing civilians up

I'm not American.

I am supporting the other 5.5 billion people on the planet who've been passed a death sentence by islam simply for refusing to be a part of their pedophile death cult.

Not in these books !
What edition have you read ? 500 AD? 1000 AD? or 1500 AD?

What are you trying to say?

you literally already posted this in some other fucking thread you copy pasting faggot

And that is the exact mindset of ISIS. The one people who truly deserve to die are the pieces of shit in Isis and the westerners like you who are too stupid to realise that your behaviour makes you the western version of isis

I'm gonna say this fuck all religions also only blame america

You seem well educated..

Your fucking cancer religion is the cause of this you fucking mongoloid. Fucking Islam is the cancer of this world and you should feel fucking ashamed of yourself for being a Muslim. I hope you go die in a cold corner you disgusting human being.

It's was when we let the rats in.

there is only one God
>This picture proof it

I got the right to talk shit about any religion . talk shot about a Muslim religion get called a racist . talk shit about christian religion no one gives a shit

Try and guess who the real puppeteers are...

>Also, stop raping fucking children, then we can come to an agreement!

i agree with you

'The West' doesn't allow child brides, beheading, stoning, etc etc, so your analogy is flawed. Islam as a whole (disregarding ISIS, as they are the purest form of Islam currently) allows all of this, to this very day.

Kill all muslims

Where are all the support and outrage from the "peacefull" muslims?

Kill all muslims

It's almost the same, except the world ISIS want to live in sucks

beep beep! :3
______________ _____ O O
| # ReligionOfPeace ||l | \__,_ __
|___________________|||__|__|__|] I I
(@)@)*************(@)(@)**(@)

JIHADI DELIVARI

/thread

Valid point... all hail Gaben... and Kek, I suppose...

The copy pasta is real.... Yawn

There's plenty, Satan. You obviously haven't looked

But why fuck France when this is obviously America's fault?

Don't make excuses for your violent, hate-fueled, totalitarian, intolerant ideology.

I fail to see how that is relevant. What they want is not compatible with what I want. They are not me. I am not them.

You seem like a faggot.

If you actually know anything about the matter you'd know that in most Muslim countries all of those things are illegal (Malaysia for example)

>nice thumbnail nigger

I think that playing a tambourine should be a crime too, but most other people don't, so I have to accept it,

I blame the west for this as well. It's our fault for ending colonialism. If we just continued with business as usual where we propped up dictators and just changed them out when they became problematic this wouldn't be an issue. We never should have tried to bring democracy to the middle east. Saddam Hussein was very effective at keeping Iraq under control. We should have just replaced him, not screwed around with democracy. When the ayatollah took over in Iran we should of had military intervention immediately. The only time other Muslims care about Palestinians is when they want to bash the US or Israel, otherwise they treat then like pariahs. I don't care that we fuck around in the middle east. I prefer my standard of living and most of the rest of the planet doesn't interfere with it. Muslims just aren't compatible with the modern world.

"Passed a death sentence by Islam".
No, Isis isn't Islam you pleb

because apparently americans aren't the only who assume a whole group is responsible for what a minority does. So I guess it's up to us, the "western world"... Whatever, I guess it wouldn't even matter if I explained that my own country is not correlated in any way with the ones causing this shit.

You want to kill people because they don't have the same beliefs as you? Are you trolling?? That is exactly the same as Isis. Fml I don't know how to make it any simpler for you

Shit b8 sand nigger terrorist

Totally justifies killing innocent people

Q = What is the penalty for leaving or rejecting Islam?

A = Death.

Read your own fucking book. This religion of peace meme is getting old. If you want to diverge from your religion and practice a less hostile version, give it a new name, or at least state you are doing so.

....yeah, because ISIS started the whole muslim terror thing, right?
It's not part of the world for 1400 years now AT ALL, it all started around 2012 with ISIS. Before that all was fine and dandy, no islamic terror to be found anywhere.

Wow, Malaysia.

I can name many other countries (Saudi, Kuwait, Afghanistan, Pakistan, for example)where these practices are blessed with approval, as Mohammed himself practiced them (beheadings, child brides, torture, etc etc).

>Hurr Durr Bad puppet goverments are at fault.
>We're gonna kill innocent people to prove we're right.

FUCKING. LOGICAL.

Read the comments. A large percentage is condoning exactly that

Who cares, the western way of life isn't that bad. What ISIS wants is to take everyone back to the middle ages. Under the west some at the bottom suffer. Under ISIS the majority suffer. I'm not gay, but I don't think we should stone them. I make jokes about women drivers, but I don't think we should not let them drive. I also think they should be allowed an education. I really don't feel bad when we roll over the middle east because the residents are basically savages.

Muhammad is currently getting spit roasted by a couple of queers. He's not in heaven, my friends.

Amputations & stoning: Malaysia govt backs Islamic penal law

rt.com/news/344728-malaysia-sharia-law-bill/

>racist against a religion
makes sense to me

You are correct sir it was us who tried to bring you up to Modern Times. It's true we came in we brought jobs modern infrastructure new more fair forms of government.

You chose to reject progression.

Eventually you will be wiped out.

You made your bed.

You, sonny, are a Paki-loving homo.

By "you" i hope you mean USA

If you are religious you should probably just kill yourself and humanity would be better off for it.

All religions are nothing but idiots, it gives people an excuse to be stupid instead of just being blatantly called retarded.

Nice copy pasta faggot, if you were a real goat fuckin` mudslime worshiping a pedophile you call a god, why was this not written in broken English.
Why don`t you aloha snackbar yourself and transcend to those 70 worthless don`t know how to fuck virgins.

Its impossible to be racist to a thing that doesn't exist

*tips fedora*

Those countries are obviously extremely primitive. Doesn't matter what religion the majority is, they'd still do that shit anyway. As I most Muslims don't do that, hence why I said Malaysia since it's a good example of a Muslim country with modern values. Fyi lived a LONG time ago, do you really think he's a good example of how modern Muslims live their lives?

you people have been warring since the age of your prophet. 1800 years of massacre. there is no cause for your effect. you son of bitches burned and destroyed scrolls from the libraries of alexandria. permanently severing humanity from its glorious past. you murder in the name of a heathen god and no quarter should be given in your behalf. you are a vermin race

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY!

this. Islam breeds ignorance and hate. anyone who isn't brainwashed can see that.

UK as well.

>racist
>religion

choose one.

If killing innocents is your logical conclusion to the "horrible deaths" of your own innocent people you genuinely are a retard.

Remember when the jews strapped bombs to themselves and hijacked vehicles and killed millions of innocent germans in retaliation for the holocaust? Oh wait...

*As I said
*Mohammed lived
(Bloody phone...)

It's funny how I'm pretty proud of some of those.
Like "are the worst of men". Nice! If the idea of man is a hateful bastard, I'm happy to be the worst hateful bastard that exists.
I also don't get why pigs, apes, bees or whatever should be offensive. They are creatures, perfect in what they do.
Also, I AM in a state of confusion: I don't get why others should give a tiny shit about how I decide to behave, if it doesn't involve thievery or murder sprees...

All true, but good luck convincing the idiots and the JIDF bots to believe it.

The French and British have been quite involved in the Near Eastern and Middle Eastern affairs over the last several decades. European powers helped draw the maps over there.

*all religions.

Christianity isn't any better it just happened to stop killing people over it a lot sooner. A lot easier to kill people when you blame a God who can't be wrong.

Sorry professor *bigoted
Seriously, go polish some knob