ITT

Musicians with dead wives.

phil elevrum

I've met his wife once

I feel legitimately sad for him.

Why

a positive of this is we could get some really powerful stuff from the next mount eerie record
i feel really bad for him tho :(

The fact that people post this in an attempt to stir others makes it shown that they view themself as a cruel, bitter outcast.

cuz his wife died you shit

he's only loved one girl though

Honestly, I wonder how his wife feels knowing she is second to a dead Jewish girl for his love.

poor guy

I wonder how often it gets brought up

It honestly makes me really sad thinking about how he must feel without Linda. They always seemed so close and perfect for each other, I have to imagine her passing really crushed him.

Not to mention having to deal with Heather Mill's bullshit afterwards.

looks like Sup Forums is still edgy and uderage

he still has Ringo at least

Toyah is fine user. Don't do this to me.

you are the one implying there is disrespect going on.

there is absolutely no way they haven't done anne frank role play in the bedroom before.

I mean I'm still not entirely convinced he didn't build that time machine and actually married her.

Driving Rain had some pretty sad sounding songs on it. The song Lonely Road had lyrics that seemed like he was talking about Linda.

He seems content with his new wife though. My Valentine is a pretty song. I hope he's happy with her

It's a little creepy that Jeff married a girl that looks kind of like Anne Frank. When Jeff first picked up the copy of The Diary of Anne Frank that caused him to make Aeroplane, I wonder if he only did so because he was attracted to the girl on the cover.

This

I doubt his wife looks 13 anymore. besides its only the hair which probably has changed unless Jeff requests it.