Probably getting in a fight soon against at least 6 other guys. any preparation tips?

probably getting in a fight soon against at least 6 other guys. any preparation tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmrz48luq1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Watch naruto to learn some useful moves.

Bring a gun

Be sure to tell a grownup.

get naked, no one wants to fight a naked guy

Hmm yes. Perhaps the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu will help

wrap head with turban, strap road flares to your chest and scream Allahu Akbar!!!!

They will flee at the sight of how manly you are.

When they show up starting beating yourself up, and yelling about the lizard people from outer-space's mind control rays. Make them think you are crazy.

Or shoot you and get praised for fighting terrorism.

Make sure to get home before you bedtime or your mom will also beat you up, kiddo.

Or just show up. That alone should tell them you are crazy.

Or show them the thread you created about asking fighting advice on Sup Forums.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR THE PEACE TRUCK WILL COME TO YOUR COUNTRY!

Tare an AR-15

bring a gun and use it to shoot yourself in the knee. call cops immediately and tell they did it.

might have some advice for you, but i'll need you to actually talk to me, OP.

Do you have ANY experience with martial arts at all?

Stab the biggest one in the spine, paralyzing him, then break his neck for good measure and eat his heart, the others won't have the will to continue.

Use one of these badboys, senpai, just make sure the windshield is bulletproof.

Op, the only thing you'll be getting into is an asshole .... Stop pretending

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmrz48luq1A

Eat a good meal

gun

don't worry the left will protect the idiot saying he was an oppressed migrant who was spreading the good word.

>Bring a full size handgun with a double stacked mag so you have roughly 2 bullets for each guy with a few spare rounds for if you miss. This will prevent you from needing to reload until the altercation is over. When they surround you, make sure you audibly shout "Stay back, I'll defend myself" so you don't do life behind bars. If any try to flank make sure you rotate so they can't, and place the leg back on the side you holster to prevent being disarmed. Shoot whoever advances first or reaches toward their waist. Most likely the others will flee. Make sure you hit 2-3 times center mass to do maximum trauma which will result in death and inability to testify against you, but without being enough rounds to accuse you of overkill. When the police show up tell them the complete and exact truth, show them your concealed permit and expect to never get that gun back so use something reliable but disposable like a Glock.

Good luck user.

prelube your butthole

pick one of them and stay with him. Pick one dude and make sure he doesnt get up. The rest ill do as they please.

Pretty good advice that's a sweet move right there

Tell them you've got hepatitis, then just charge the biggest guy there, don't even talk just go fucking mental.

Usually in groups like this there is the "big man" who instigates it all, fuck him up and the others will shit themselves.

Still highly likely you're going to take a beating, but t might not happen again if you put up a fight .

Don't.

Watch the following movies:

* Rocky
* Bloodsport
* American Ninja

Make sure to masturbate through the fight scenes, as this opens up your subconcious to learning.

Practice fighting on some 10 year old girls using the moves from the movie.
Rape any of them that you manage to subdue. This channels your energy.

Done! You're now ready to kick ass.

Just remember that the only fair fight is the fight you win. If you need to pick up a rock and knock someone in the head, do it. Kick them in the balls, Do it. Break their knee cap with a swift kick, do it.

Strip naked, rub butter all over yourself and wear a tin foil hat. Bring a frying pan for extra protection.

You may lose your dignity, but at least you are gaurunteed a win.

Wtf is that shit bro

Lure them inside your house and prepare traps everywhere.

Man traps are illegal everywhere and will be a slam dunk premeditated case against you for the D.A.

>I've never been in a fight

Bring a weapon, even a knife, and attack immediately one of the attackers in the face or in the eye, the shock will scare most of the rest, if they don't run in that momment attack another one, that will suffice.

Shit, guys.. I think I fucked up big time.

>Man traps are illegal
But that dont stop the faggots posting on Sup Forums

Wrong, I've just never been outnumbered in a fight. If I know 6 guys are going to beat my ass (which in 1 vs 5 you're going to get your ass kicked) I'm going to bring 5 friends.

get a extendable staff.when you pop it out it will catch them off guard.the length of the weapon also makes it good for keeping people at a distance and for blocking.go for the head and legs.if you cant get a staff anything about that size would work if not to heavy

>attack first
>with a weapon
>multiple witnesses
>you knew them and knew this was coming (I.E. premeditated)
Another example of a slamdunk for the D.A.

You faggots aren't even trying.

pocket sand
enough said

Keep rolling and go for backstabs.

He's right you know. But stay upwind from them.

You're full of shit. If you can prove that they were planning to attack you, then the DA has no case. Anything after the initial threat is self defense

Inject them with marihuana before the fight starts.

pretend you have HIV nobody will touch you

>Get one of those old spider man wrist things that shoots silly string from a can.
>find a pepper spray can the same size and modify the wrist shooters.
>Wear long sleeves
>when they attack do a spider man double squirter maneuver with pepper spray
>say something like "you made my spidey sense tingle, so I made your eyes tingle"
Dubs get.

even if you knew they were looking for you, you can't attack first much less with a weapon.

Do this, only replace pepper spray with a spaghetti can
>you made my spidey sense tingle, so I'll forever be single

use a better image you fuckwit. it's a distraction from the topic. I thought you said you were getting in a spoon fight and asking for penetration tips. faggot. here's your (You)

unless you are a very well trained professional and your enemies are utter scrubs, there is no way you can walk away with a winner against 6 other guys.

You're right about the attacking first part. If you attack first your the bad guy. But defending your life with a weapon is completely legal

Haha not bad user. My GF loves Sup Forums maybe I'll show her this when she wakes up.

krav maga

Go out and buy a quarterstaff. Gives you the reach advantage and can keep you from being mobbed with a quick spin, because spinning's a good trick.

Yes but it enhances the attacking first problem.
If you attack first with fists it would be assault and if you attack first with a weapon it would be at least assault with a deadly weapon and perhaps attempted murder if you could't proove you feared for your life or grievous bodily harm.

What state are you in? If VA / DC / MD I'll come. I don't mind a good scrap and have nothing better to do. Are they niggers?

Make sexy, loud moans when they hit you.
Say, "OOOOH YES DADDY, HIT ME LIKE THAT!~", "UGUUUU, DADDY~ OH YES~", "A-AH~ J-JUST LIKE THAT~"
And more kawaii shit.
They'll be so disgusted they will just fuck off.
Don't do this if they are homosexuals or if you look like a trap unless you want to get gangbanged.

>6 guys
>rotate so they can't flank you

Good luck user.

Tell your teachers that the bullies are trying to steal your cookie and milk money.

Break away pants and preferated shirt. No underwear. Have a boner. You know where I'm going with this.

On the 3 times ihave been sprayed with pepper spray i had a solid 5 minutes before it took effect. Even more if i am drunk. Granted, after that time you could rape me for like 3 hojrs and icouldnt stopyou, but i can cause a lot of damage in five minutes of adrenaline fueled anger. Just saying, be careful with that shit.

That's why you audibly shout "Don't try to flank me I will defend myself".
Once they attempt to surround you it gives you all the prereqs for self defense.
They are showing means, intent and ability.
Means is shown by the numbers of them, intent is shown by flanking you and ability is shown by them being within melee distance.
This also gives you no escape route so you can defend yourself even in states that don't have a stand your ground law.

go naked with an erection if they still decide to beat you, moan like you like it

This also supports escalation of force required to use a weapon which is actually fairly easy to achieve.
Attackers need to be numerous, significantly larger than you, a man if you're a woman, or produce a weapon.
Any of these things open the door to the "escalation of force" required to produce and use a weapon to defend yourself.
Also know that once you do this you are committed to killing one of them because you can't exhibit a weapon as a warning, that is known as brandishing and illegal. You can't leave one alive because you will get sued and a jury may take pity on him.

Tldr: if you're willing to use a weapon, kill them all.

cant bring a weapon; concealing a weapon in fl is a felony and i dont wanna fuck my life up

Use an assault truck.

Don't conceal it. Open carry. Them seeing that you are armed will 1- deture them completely and they won't try to fight you or 2- they will attack when you're not looking, and then beat you to death.

Checked and confirmed

Kek

This actually isn't likely to happen.
The odds of at least one running away from you are extremely high once gunshots go off, particularly if he isn't armed.
You guys don't know a lot of self defense law I get but most of you are aware of the old "shooting someone in the back who is running away".
What is most likely to happen is you kill one and the others run, and then all testify against you painting you to be the bad guy.
It will be a long drawn out court process and you will likely have to plea to a lesser charge and do a small amount of time in jail.
Unfortunately it just comes down to the expresssion "rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6".
You are better off taking your chances in court sadly.
All of this advice is of course for men. If by fighting 6 guys you mean you are a little boy of 16 or 17 and they are just gonna beat your ass and take your shoes because you grabbed the ass of one of the guys sisters, then take your lumps.
If you are a grown man and other grown men mean to harm you, kill one.

both of you are wrong, I'll explain why. Obviously I'm the guy that has been explaining all this defense shit step by step and to I live in FL so I know the laws that will affect you perfectly. I have a FL concealed permit and if you don't then I'm sorry. I have conversed this situation many times with a former best friend who is a registered concealed instructor here in FL and I am an Army veteran and former range safety officer at a gunshop.

If you are too young to get a concealed permit then I'm assuming this is just little boy problems, are you 19 or something?

FL is not an open carry state, you would be fucked 10 different ways.

Also please explain the situation OP honestly, Why do they want to fight you?
If I know more I can tell you how to handle it.

never fight a group user.

especially niggers. They fight like pack animals.

>If you can prove that they were planning to attack you, then the DA has no case.
Any DA would argue that you intentionally escalated by showing up. Your presence and this thread proves intent.

Agreed, whoever that guy is obviously has no clue about defense laws.
In his defense though (no pun intended) I didn't learn them until my mid 20's and I had a permit before I knew the rules completely because they just let veterans get concealed permits.
Crazy shit lol.
I knew how to handle a gun and I knew the cadences like "shootem in the head shootem in the head killem, relooooaad and shootem again"
and that is reason enough to let me carry concealed to the government LOL

>escalation
>having a weapon
You know you'll get prosecuted for escalating the conflict by showing up ready to fight. If you don't take reasonable measures to avoid a violent conflict (which includes not showing up for the fight), the law won't be on your side.

Im not sure I should get into a fight.
A few guys my girlfriend is friends with tagged her in ''Tag someone who eats dick daily'' pics on facebook. Should I start a fight with them or should I just let it be.. dilemma

absolutely. Showing up to a fight is a stupid move all around. I guess I assumed that was implied, sorry for not clarifying it.
You are a reflection of the company you choose to keep. I mean no offense but your GF probably isn't trustworthy if she chooses to remain friends with guys like that.

> never fight a group user.
Also, never fight.

Unless it's truly a last resort in self defense, as in you've been jumped and can't get away. There are a million things that can go wrong with life-altering consequences, and hardly any way that it can go right.

Also I figured these 6 guys are looking for him, know him and will inevitably find him. I wouldn't encourage meeting or looking for them.

She does not really choose to remain friends with guys like that, they're in the same class at uni

Truth. Are you ?
I like this guy.

Don't leave home without your rape whistle

>this thread proves intent.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You're gonna wanna go through a few training montages for good measure.

yup. thanks for sharing the sanity :)

Honestly this is completely fucked up but if it were me I would single one out and have words with him about it. You have to be subversive but firm in your threats. It has to be implied without being literal like "I heard you posted some inappropriate comments about my GF, would be a shame if someone took exception to that"

To which a meathead of that caliber will reply "hurr eat a dick hurr" or something along those lines. Best thing you can do is tell him he had his chance, then take a photo of the said event to the administrations office of the university and have everyone of them warned by the university.

I'm this user.

Also, don't fight a group, you fucking moron. You will definitely lose and get seriously battered, no matter what level of skill you are as a fighter.

But don't take it from me.

Only a fool would think some quasi-legalese disclaimer is going to save them from a DA's subpoena.
Also : this shit started on FB, so good luck with that too.

Just play it up, bring her along if she is willing to help so she can ID them.
Explain she is terrified and won't let you leave her side since it happened, that they confront her and corner her after class sometimes where there are no witnesses and have her cry in front of said university official.
Them niggers will be sent up social justice river without a paddle and the photo from FB is all the evidence you need, they will have no evidence so the school will believe they are singling her out and threatening to rape her.

Remind them she can't eat, she can't sleep, she can't study, is scared to go anywhere alone and if the school doesn't take swift action you will be sending the photo to the local news station and an attorney.

They snicker at her in class, sniff her hair when they walk past her, grope her in the hall.
Use your imagination dude, the tears of a young woman have gotten niggers hung for a lot less.

Also, specifically try to talk to a female school official, and if it goes to legal action choose a female lawyer.

Focus on one guy and fuck him up real bad. At least if you get the shit beaten out of you one of them might be out of commission for a bit.

Always bring a gun to a fist fight

For sure, this will end really well for OP. Those rapscallions will surely be given a what for!

Serious doubts that would hold up as a defense after you shot 6 people. More likely cops would just kill you on sight as a mass shooter. Especially since OP is probably a nigger.

get a balloon fill it with a mix of piss and shit. smash it over your head when they about to beat the fuck out of u