Hey Sup Forumsuttplug bro's

Hey Sup Forumsuttplug bro's

Anyone own a buttplug?
How does it feel to walk around with a buttplug during the day?

Thinking about getting one myself but I'd like second opinions on it

I own a couple.
Feels great when you're walking around the house. It's nice to have your ass filled up, squeezing the plug and feeling it move around inside you as you walk.
I put one in in the bathroom at the mall once and walked around in public wearing it under my clothes. Horny as fuck!

Interesting.

What types do you recommend? I've seen a few with large radius and shorter length, as well as those who are pretty long (about 6 cm?) with smaller radius? Which feel more comfty?

how did you walk arround? If I do this my dick is hard as fuck. I can't walk arround

not the other guy but I have a glass plug by icicles that I really like. It's a little bigger, but I'm able to handle that. I often leave it in for hours and its very pleasant and keeps me nice and ready.

>tfw found a buttplug in my moms purse..
I will never be able to recover from it

Just a question regarding this. How's the bottom part? It looks really flat to the point where it has non-rounded edges.

Would it be preferable to try and find a buttplug with rounded edges at the stand?

that's why you should never look there.

Use it.

I have a set that has suction cups on them, the small ones arent bad the big ones are uncomfortable to keep in...though very filling and fun to play with. I've never really kept them in more than an hour but honestly knowing what I kind of know now I'd get one that has a base like shaped like [] maybe with the sides being curved slightly inwards? and not very long base wise. After that the shape is up to you ;D

Start smaller if you want to wear it and move around. Big plugs are good for stuffing your hole full but it's hard to move around while wearing them. Something like the OP pic is good for a beginner. I've got a purple one as well as a larger silicone one and a cock shaped plug.
start out by lying on your bed and getting used to having it in you. When you're comfortable wearing it you can try standing up or crawling around.

Loose jeans with my cock under the waistband. My dick goes diamonds when I first put a plug in but if I'm wearing it for a while I forget about my dick and focus more on the sensation in my ass.

Get the largest one you can find. Don't worry about lube, or the radius. Just slam it in wherever you are.

Put a live gerbil in your ass. They feel amazing!

Pack you ass full of refried beans, as many and you can fit in there. Stand up straight and have your life partner punch you square in the stomach. The feeling is beyond anything you can imagine. Experiment with different spices. Also try some bean dip.

OP here again. I looked at a plug that has good reviews but i want to know about the ratios

lenght: 13,5 cm
largest diametre is 4,3cm

Would this be considered a bit too big to walk around with?

I'm not exactly the tallest person, about 5'8", so I don't know if this would be too big for my size?

If you want to increase the sensation, coat the plug in tobasco sause. It's a tip I picked up in the clink.

For walking around with I guess I'd say go with one that's not long, wide is up to how much you can handle

That's fine. It's not too big. Start at home, of course. Test it out. If it's not comfortable, stop. I do like the suggestion about the hot sauce. I've done it before, and it was nice.

are you new to this? 4.3cm isn't a beginer's size, remember not to hurt yourself

If that's the Doc Johnson then it's the exact one I've got. Too big for a beginner imo but my current fave.
You'll be OK trying it out on your bed but you won't be moving around wearing it for a while.

Yea, hot sauce on my to us is nice, but how do you get in in there with your lube? I find that it interferes sometimes.

I am not new to toys, but just buttplugs in general.

why are you fags here

The longest time I've had a medium sized buttplug inside me was about 6 hours.

Silly user. Just mix a little hot sauce in with your lube in the palm of your hand. Then lube the plug, so that is goes in smoothly. Then enjoy the ride. You will be on cloud 9 for a while :)

anyone ever slept with one? I tried,but couldn't because i was hard all the time

Have you tried it with some hot sauce?

Ive tried using a plug a few times, it doesnt really feel amazing or anything for me.

You all mother fuckers need Jesus

I just put mine in like user said earlier. Mixed a little hot sauce in with my lube. It really feels nice. I think i'll do it this way from now on. Good info user.

No just regular lube. But I did once put whipped cream up my ass and plugged my hole

What type of hot sauce do you use? I'm really curious about this now.

>get a fairly big buttplug with a suction
>bf tells me to wear it out
>out for about an hour
>get home have to pee
>sit on toilet
>buttplug falls out
>suctions to bottom of toilet
(Still living with parents at the time)
>mother coming upstairs
>bathroom doesn't have lock
>whatifshedoesntknowiminhere
>panic
Never again Sup Forums, I got it out but it was gross as hell. Had fun walking around though.

I used some off brand stuff. Its hot wing sauce. It was mild, though. I think I will get something hotter at the store later. It feels really nice, but I want a little more sensation.

just start small and see how it feels, I wear mine when out shopping in town, the feeling when standing chatting with hot cashiers is truly fantastic, she's just innocently chatting and smiling at you while all I'm doing is tensing my ass muscles to make the plug stimulate my prostate and feeling my ass and dick go wild ..... it feels so fucking good it should be illegal

buttplugs you say?

bad dragon toys with knots are best for public wearing ^.^

then theres the plugs with a tail on the end...

clean your fucking floor user

But if you want to use them like that you can get glorious cumtubes unless you don't mind potentially spilling cum like lube in public

zoofur toys dont have cuntubes
zoofur toys are small enough but are the best for public wear

especially boxie the fox

A few times. I did it on purpose once and passed out while wearing it a couple of times. Not worth it imo. It's just uncomfortable taking it out the next morning when you're not that horny anymore.

That sounds hot af.
How was it?

I'd love a dog cock dildo with a fat knot to wear like a plug but my bf wouldn't be cool with it.

enthrust your life to jesus while there is time, biddos

Zoofur huh

Why cause his dick will end up not touching the walls? LoL

websites down at the moment )or mabie permananlty)

up till bad dragon he was about the only one making toys like that

then bad dragon started up and absolutly slaughtered the market with advertising and marketing

zeta creations/zoofur has been the underdog since bad dragon came on the scene but oofur was the original and superior product

Ha! he fucks me with some HUGE toys so that's not the issue. He's just turned off by the zoo kind.

yeah... that'd change if he watched you with an actual dog....

Wow, and to think I thought BD was the first to do this stuff in america commercially. I feel spoiled with my super bright and poppy colors tho.

Can you recommend a bullet vibe? My BD one is gonna die soon, just wore it the last day and a half and its shape isn't too nice and the port is getting really bad. 3AAAs only last a day and a half wtf

I'm pretty sure this is how Trojan or KY makes all those fancy "his and her" lubes. This is more intense though. I really like.

>2007
>horse cock best cock
>ew doge dik
>
>EVERYTYING JUST LOOKS SO DELICIOUS

Vapor rub though

Have you tried mixing in the hot sauce with your lube? I think I might do this.

zeta creations was around when i was a teenager so at least 15 years

how do you not know about THOR?

not a big fan of the bullet type

a decent quality wireless egg is nice

usually the remote is the biggest indicator of quality

oh everyone loves horse cock

but horses dont have knots

theres just something about being tied and filled

No never premixed it. Good idea, though. Just be sure to use a hot sauce that doesn't need refrigeration. Either that, or keep your lube in the fridge.

i own one which i use every now and then

sadly the base hurts a bit between my cheeks when wearing it for 30min+ so it´s not that enjoyable over longer periods of time
feeling filled up on the other hand is a very nice feeling and when i add some selfbondage the orgasm is out of this world

Hot sauce makes it better. Try it user.

I think i'll call my new invention "chan sauce" or "user sauce". What do you think?

try harder

I don't do wireless, strict beliefs
I just need something better than what I have

I got into furry and hentai and shit in 2006, didn't get my own PC until 2010 and didn't have a job until 2014, hence 2015 being my year of the dildo

Also, I really like how real some of the BD color schemes are

I don't preheat my lube so I don't really feel the filling part. I GET it, I just haven't had sex with a dog so I don't fully understand

So i bought this and it also rims............Gotta sat its an interesting feeling, I just need way more lube than the first time I used it