Deadpool described himself as "Ryan Reynolds crossed with a shar-pei" in a 2004 comic book series...

Deadpool described himself as "Ryan Reynolds crossed with a shar-pei" in a 2004 comic book series, leading Reynolds to believe he was destined for the role.

Back to /r/reddit with you, filth.

Shar Pei in pooper or gtfo

Back to /r/reddit with you, filth.

you go back instead faggot

Was Ryan Reynolds even a thing back in 2004?

18+

For real kid, you have to be 18+ to post on this website.

Shouldn't you be in school?

>literally boy-sensation since van wilder

Sorry, I didn't watch lame teen comedies.

Well there was him, this guy, this girl and a pizza place.

He was on The X-Files back in like the third season

Van Wilder? The hilarious Blade movie that followed? Nigger's been around awhile.

>he didn't absorb himself in teenkino during its zeitgeist

It was pretty cool to be a teen during 2002 and actually watch teen movies, I understand you were only 5 or 6 or something though and missed out on this great era of film, it will never come back, it was a once in the lifetime event. The early 00's were a special time for me and these "lame" teen comedies were essentially my youth.

I was a teen back then and even then I thought those kind of movies were garbage. The kind of shit Chads and Stacys would watch.

He said Renolds for legal reasons.

No one I knew that watched this was a Chad or Stacey. They were just comfy teen comedies you pretentious snob.

Any teen movie released between 1995 and 2001 is objectively a good movie.

Teen movies were killed after the 9-11, and basically comedies were also killed too.

Well done.

I don't think Chads and Stacys would understand this one, its literally about the opposite. The bad guys in this film were pretty much /r9k/ robots.

But Eurotrip and Black Dynamite came out after 9/11

Adam Sandler ruined comedy films forever

Eurotrip was one of the better new age teen comedies I think, that being said most of them were unwanted straight-to-dvd sequels to films from 10 years earlier such as Van Wilder 4 or American Pie 10 or something.

>leading Reynolds to believe he was destined for the role.

Some people just are destined for a role.

Like how Mark Hamill was destined to be the Joker.

Because his name has ARKHAM in it.

His name also has HAM in it.

Typical Marvelkek

Napoleon Dynamite symbolizes the dullness of the 2000s. Superbad on the other hand symbolizes how life just amounted to just booze, weed, and sex without the friendship that completes it, as in Ferris Bueller and Better off Dead.

the french toast is great

>Because his name has ARKHAM in it.
it's not even an anagram, it's just... there

Wow, how the fuck did I not notice that?

dude... whoa...

>Drawing looks nothing like Ryan Reynolds

Annon doesn't know that Fiona and me do it in my van every sunday

the magazines gag was hilarious

>Implying it's supposed to
You're not accounting for the Shar Pei faggot

This was literally posted on reddit.

>you're now aware RR had to deal with vampire shar pei's in Blade 3

how would you know redditor

>Like how Mark Hamill was destined to be the Joker.
>Because his name has ARKHAM in it.
dayum mang!

I always find it funny when r9k fags think every board is as beta and miserable as them. Go back to your shit board and stay there.