What's your favourite metal Sup Forums? I go for copper because of it's nice colour and it's superior conductivity...

What's your favourite metal Sup Forums? I go for copper because of it's nice colour and it's superior conductivity. Right, silver is slightly better, but thats shit is some kind of super expensive nigger metal - you could buy tons of precious copper instead of a single shit of silver. Protip: Gold is prohibited because fuck you, no jewish elements.

Faggotierium, because its what op is made of

What even is this thread!?
sage

Bismuth. It has so many properties just that our out of this world. It can change a whole bunch of nice looking colors when it oxidizes. Fuck 29 electrons Bi has 83 right of the rip. Can you even crystal? Bismuth can. Fuck yea Bismuth.

Probably slayer

Bismuth is an alloy you shit, not a metal.

Pic related

Fuck, you dumb Cu loving buttlicker. Can you even expand when you cool? Bismuth can. Look up element 83 you stupid Cu loving troll I don't even care the lurker must know how superior Bismuth is.

Fuck Yeah Bismuth

i love all the dubs metals like titan

It's calcium. That thing make you stand!

But it oxidizes so quickly

And how do you justify barring gold "because it's a jew element". All elements are worth as much as the biggest idiot is willing to pay for it. It's almost arbitrary that gold be our standard for currency.

Diamond is my favourite metal.

>But it oxidizes so quickly
Not op but I love copper with a nice verdigris

Cesium.
Put it I'm water and it explodes

Obviously Iron. Without Iron, we would be in the stone ages.

are we talking elemental metals, alloy metals or both?
metallurgyfag here

personally i like colombium

CU is ass in portuguese, so i'll go with copper too

Back it up, cockbag

this guy knows what's up.

Manganese obviously. Did you ever think about the chemistry of Manganese? Having more than seven states of oxidation is pretty awesome.

Copper marigolds.

Someone valiant my reference!

Americium

U is for Uranium, BOMBS!!!

I wanna make a shield outta dat...

Cobalt masterrace
Lots of unstable isotopes
You say "wow what a shiny, pretty piece of metal i've got" but you're slowly dying of rads

I'LL TELL YOU WHAT FAGGOTS, MY FAVOURITE METAL IS IRON, YOU KNOW WHY? WHERE THE FUCK WOULD WE BE WITHOUT IT? THAT SHIT SPAWNED THE DAMN INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION, AND BEFORE THAT WE MADE SWORDS AND SHIT. YEAH SURE GOLD AN COPPER CAN MAKE WIRES AND SHIT BUT IRON IS WHERE IT'S AT. YOU WANT TO BE A WELDER? TOO BAD IF THERE'S NO STEEL. YOU WANT TO BE A BLACKSMITH, TOO BAD IF THERE'S NO IRON. FUCKING SHIT WE LIVE OFF THIS SHIT, THOSE BEAMS IN YOUR HOUSE, FUCKING IRON, THAT FUCKING CAR YOU GOT THERE FUCKING IRON. GOD I FUCKING LOVE IRON. YOU BETTER LEARN SOME DAMN RESPECT BECAUSE IRON IS THE DAMN KING OF TODAY'S SOCIETY. OTHER METALS CAN'T COMPARE TO THIS SHIT. FUCKING MIX IT WITH A SHIT TON OF CARBON, BAM! THERE'S STAINLESS STEEL! FUCKING ADD SOME MORE CARBON THE THAT SHIT BAM PIG IRON! I DON'T REALLY NO WHAT THATS USED FOR BUT DAMN DOES IT HAVE A COOL FUCKING NAME. BUT WAIT IT GETS BETTER, YOU ADD ONLY A BIT OF CARBON FUCKING WOWZERS THERE IS FUCKING STEEL. ADD SOME CHROMIUM TO THAT BITCH, YOU GOT STAINLESS STEEL NIGGERS. FUCKING HELL, IRON CAN DO ANYTHING MOTHERFUCKS. YOU SCRAP IRON, YOU PUMP IRON, YOU IRON YOUR DAMN CLOTHS. FUCK! MOTHERFUCKERS! IRON IS FUCKING GODLY!

Cobalt is the only true answer. This guy gets it.

Perfect 5/7 comment

hydrogen.

YES IT IS. LOOK IT UP FUCKWADS.

diamond

he's right you know

> Forgot about bronze

What a faggot

Cobalt is pretty neat

>Diamond
>metal

Enjoy your oxidation faggot

Tungstem and osmium, but magnesium is pretty cool when it burns too

FUCKING HELL, DAMN A SHIT TON OF CARBON IS DAMN CAST IRON, THATS WHAT I MEANT TO SAY FUCK! I JUST GET SO DAMN EXCITED ABOUT IRON THAT I TYPE SHIT WRONG NIGGER.

FUCK YOU, LITTLE BITCH, BRONZE AIN'T GOT NO SHIT ON IRON, BRONZE WAS JUST THE GIRL YOU FUCKED TO GET TO HER SISTER. FUCKING BRONZE CAN SUCK MY DICK, MOSTLY FUCKING COPPER AND SHIT, FUCK THAT!

Livermorium ftw

bronze is an alloy retard

That pic is a pitiful attempt of that particular style, still like bismuth though

>falling for this bait
>MFW

Someone beat you to it

bismuth: dose stairsteps doe

Probably Cobalt, simply because I love the colour blue and how versatile it is

I like gallium because it melts in your hand.

Mercury is the shit.... Liquid metal fuck yeah, plus you can poison your family with it... Coool

Aluminum Copper Iron Lead

i like cobalt. found some rocks that had little round specs that i thought might be cobalt, but wasnt really sure. wasnt as nice as this though

>Bismuth is an alloy you shit, not a metal.

I can't tell if user is a troll, or genuinely stupid.
www.americanelements.com/bi.html

Cobalt isn't blue in metal form

Can it be an alloy?
if so, bronze.
If not, titanium

>presented unrefined rock
>didnt present the pure metal
whats your point

Megadeth

its a metal. op didnt say it had to be an elemental metal.
so thats you told
ngl smh atm tbh

Your frontman got kicked out of the band then turned to jesus. Fucking Slayer!

Spending my morning watching autistic argue about metals.

Fuck you
Dave mustard is the best singer in the history of metal

Copper is priced by the pound...I'd rather trade is penny sized piece of gold you fucking pleb

Came to say this. Have a cocktail.

Valid

>his favourite metal isnt Mercury

Fuck Yeah Bismuth

>YOU IRON YOUR DAMN CLOTHS
lost

Diamond is my favourite metal.

Stone

Cocks.
T. OP

more

Mithril

>addy pl8s fuk off pls

>only being 20 defence
>not even 30 for addy

Nigger say that to my main zezima

So are you guys knowledgable about metal or just posting pasta?

Diamond is my favorite metal because it's hard like my peenor

Escher did it better. No stupid camera in front of his face.

the only proper answer is rhodium

mahnigga.jpg

Yes

I Like Sodium,
Just add water, and you GET FIRE BITCHES
FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Mercury
>liquid
How feels to suck dicks?

>sodium
lmaod my ass off potassium is far superior

>what is NaK

it's like you don't know shit about chemistry

Bro that ain't the best

Someone pop some knowledge on cesium

5th alkaline best alkaline

>one of the cheapest metals
Stay poor fag

Platinum is the only right answer, this fucker right here can catalize the shit outta of you!!!

>Bismuth
Story Time, faggots

Copper is my favorite metal too

I love the faces people make when I tell them that.

BTW did you know copper can do THIS?

>bismuth
>being this edgy

Thank you Brendan