MMMMM VS BOYS

YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS VS ME AND THE REVOLUTION

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
AND I AM...
hehehe... aaah... no. no...

Devilish

that part was so cringe
i almost walk out of the cinema

>Lex: Boy, do we have problems up here, mmh! Aah the...mmh, the problem of...of shitposting in the world. Aaamh, the problem of absolute memery.

>Evansposter: I'll take you in without breaking you, which is more than you deserve.

>Lex: The problem about you above everything else. You above all. Ahh, 'cause that's what memes are: quips, company wars, capekino, Evans, user...the autist...NEET. See, what we call cringe depends upon our tribe, user. 'Cause cringe is tribal, cringe takes sides. No screewriter on Hollywood intervened when I was a boy to deliver me from Marvel's quips and abominations. Mmm, I figured out way back. If memes are all-shitposty, then they cannot be OC. And if they're all-OC, then they cannot be all-shitposty, and neither can you be. They need to see the fraud you are...with their eyes: the ban evasions on your hands.

>How do you want your Lex Luthor?

>Evansposter: What have you done?

>Lex: Mmm...And tonight, they will. Yes, because you, my friend, have a date...mmm...across the site. The ripe fruit is hate. Two months growing, but it did not take much to push you over, actually. Little baits, copypasta spam, YOU LET YOUR MEMES BECOME STALE! And now, you will fly to me, and you'll battle me...to the death. Black and blue. Fight night. The greatest shitposter match in the history of the world. Pleb vs. Patrician. Day vs. Night. Evans of Reddit vs. 1.jpg of Sup Forums.

>Evansposter: You think I'll fight you?

>Lex: Mmm...yes I do. I think you will fight, fight, fight for that special movie in your life.

>Evansposter: It's safe on Rotten Tomatoes, How about you?

>Lex: Close, but I am not talking about Civil War. No, every Marveldrone's special movie is his favorite. Ahh, GotG, GotG, GotG. Mmm...well the favorite movie of a pleb must be a flick. The punishment for flicks, what is that? That's right, banned from /film/.

>Evansposter: WHERE IS IT?

>Lex: I don't know! I would not let them tell me! Now rrraaa, if you ignore me, GotG is banned from /film/. If you go to Reddit, mmm...GotG also is banned from /film/. But if you timestamp your cuckshed, GotG is kino. There we go, there we go. And now Evansposter bends to my will. Now the cameras are waving at your ship for the world to see the holes in the pleb! Yes, the shitposter comes clean about how dirty he is when it counts. To save GotG post a pic of your cuckshed. Ahh! Mother of Hiro, would you look at the time!? When you came here, you had 20 minutes!...Now it's less.

perfect

>pay for ticket
>leave in middle of movie
Americans everyone

>pay for ticket
>realize the movie is shit
>stay watching a shit movie instead of leaving just because you paid
lmao

That doesn't even make a little sense.

How you even choose the movie that you have to leave? By random?

>Armond White
avclub.com/article/its-time-for-armond-white-to-explain-why-everyone--65051

>Not recognizing kino in front of you
No wonder you're so angry, the way you "cringed" at Lex reflects that you saw in him things you find unpleasant about yourself.

If you pay for food and they serve you shit, you keep eating it just because you paid?

>yfw luthor=id, batman=ego, superman=superego
Snyder safes capeKino once again

>luthor=id
Id cannot be contained, so in JL movie Luthor will escape jail.

Wonder Woman is actually the id.

This is the actual DC mythology.
Batman is the bisexual moon god of the hunt.
Superman is the urachrist who dies for your sins.
Wonder Woman is the earth mother gaia violent warden of life.

>Batman is the bisexual
Huh?

hangs around with young boys and old unmarried men in spandex costumes with major daddy issues

he really played like heat legend. respect.

When you put it that way it made sense but Batman never had any romantic relationship with men or boys (with kissing).

because they money behind batman is in how cool he is
and you make him less cool by making him have sex with men

it's more about the symbolism of the moon and its androgyny and ambiguous love with the sun and earth
he's fucked wonder woman and he bros it up with superman

Moon is feminine while Mercury is androgynous. Batman being symbol as Mercury would be more accurate as it represents wits and intelligence as oppose brutality.

he's the motherfucking night

also it's more than just grecoroman

>he's motherfucking night
That's my Mercury symbolism as it represents day and night as Bruce Wayne/Batman.

KINO VS DUMB PLEBES

so i'm watching batman v superman and all of a sudden bruce wayne just starts grabbing this little girl's boobs

can someone explain this to me?