Any of you fags know where to get a good butterfly knife?

Any of you fags know where to get a good butterfly knife?

Other urls found in this thread:

crkt.com/KISS
amazon.com/CutS-Sports-Practice-Trainer-titanium/dp/B01FTSP0S4?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The internet

Breakout case

the jerkstore

There is no need for a butterfly knife unless you want to spin it around like a faggot. Just buy something that is automatic or spring assisted opening. They are just as useful and not nearly as autistic.

I already have a benchmade adamas, just thought id get one since i wanted one as a child, just something cool to have at home

the edge store

This. I'd put my daily carry crkt hissatsu assisted open against any faggot with a butterfly knife any day. It's actually ridiculous that anyone would think that spinning a blade around to open would be at all faster than I could have mine drawn and at their throat. If I have to pull mine it's not to be intimidating. That's however the only point of a balisong

Why carry a knife while you're so edgy tho?

lmao

How's middle school going, OP?

the kys store is your best bet

I carry because I live in savannah GA and there is so much of this area that is zoned where I can't carry a firearm even with my concealed carry permit. The per capita murder rate here is higher than Detroit, DC, Atlanta, or Chicago. Fucking ape central and I can't wait to get out of here.

I'm with OP here. I have spring assisted knife in my EDC but for somebody who has jittery hands, a butterfly knife can be oddly therapeutic. It's more a novelty than a knife. Any good resources?

too much edge in this thread

Elemental knives, but I have no life and that's where I got mine.

Can't
Spring assisted knives are illegal in the state im in.

you dont need spring assisted if you break it in

True but in Michigan knife laws are fucking tight.

Buddleia

Dude i can whip out my butterfly knife so fucking fast its like i have spring assisted wrists.

crkt.com/KISS
just the right size to rip out someones throat

Fucking genious

Bladehq
Knifecenter

The phillipines, but I can't imagine why when fixed blades or folders are vastly superior.

amazon.com/CutS-Sports-Practice-Trainer-titanium/dp/B01FTSP0S4?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

I assume you have just seen one on CS:GO and want one

People dont get them to use them they get them as something to do, same as spinning a pen around while waiting for their hentai to download

>crkt
mahnigga.jpg