YouTube cucklord Onision created a Twitter poll on who people would vote for on Election Day...

YouTube cucklord Onision created a Twitter poll on who people would vote for on Election Day. He's probably gonna use this poll to "convince" people that most people like Hillary on one of his videos soon. Let's change the results of the poll against his favor by voting "Trump, I'm not white" and let's see him try using that poll on one of his videos to prove that non-whites like Trump. (This guy believes Twitter polls are very factual)

twitter.com/Onision/status/753763384722493445

bump

I did it, what do I get?

bumb

Good idea

This is good

BUMPPPPPPPP

love and reaction pics

oh yes we're doing this
fuck cucknision

checked and done

11% boys

keep going anons GOOOO

lol, this guy is so into his hair that his profile pic is just a blank face with his hair. He wants his hair to be iconic. LOL what a douche.

I went to da link but don't see da poll. I'm black an votin 4 twump

still just 11%. we are too slow

the salt must flow

how many are you fuckers doing trump im not white.im more a Hillary person but trump not white to fuck with him.

I did it even though I hate both Hillary and Trump

Let's see 4000 people already voted good luck you probs will need 2000 so trump wins

dubs of truth

EU fag here who barely pays attention to US politics.

How the fuck is Hilary in the lead with all the controversy around her. Is it because she is a female?

Trump is a bit of an idiot. He's also got a lot of hate against him, meaning the media just shits on him constantly.

Its because she is fighting for women rights. You dumb shit

Check'd them double dubs and yes.

if by women rights you mean the rights of hillary clinton to earn lots of money and be powerful, yes. That is accurate.

I don't care who you are. If you are worth 4.5 bil you are not an idiot in my book.

nice double-dubs

americans are dumber than shit. hillary promises everything unintelligent lazy people want on a silver platter. and being the dullards they are, they eat the shit up.

>running as a strong, independant woman
>using her *HUSBAND'S* name and record
>except for the bit where he cucked her
It's phony as hell, though, and anyone who says anything otherwise is a misogynist or whatever.

At least people are freely allowed to hate on Trump without fear of being a pariah.

Eurofag herr, i dont care about us politics but if a twitter try to get arguments from a closed group (hes fans) poll im all in for the trolololols

Bump for potential

The guy probably thinks he is conducting very serious research rn and will be all about it.

Bernie would've been my #1 though. Crooked lying hillary however... I'm just digusted. But hey, I'm living in a non-EU European country, so who cares. Americans are mostly uneducated people inhabiting a third world country anyway. And the educated class feeds from the work of the uneducated class that makes uneducated laws. Srsly, the US is the next Russia. And Russia is the next Brazil.

bump

Bump and vote.

Bump

Can some1 explain this meme for me? Yes im an oldfag who took a break and now feel as newfag

Holy shit i never thought id say it but ill be your personal army. This actually has political power

bump

We need more voters. Many more

Baited