My fucking retarded brother stole 2 movies worth $140 from store. He did it while their power was out

My fucking retarded brother stole 2 movies worth $140 from store. He did it while their power was out.

He's worried about it, what's gonna happen Sup Forums

The fuck kind of movies did he steal? And nothing will happen if it hasnt already. Just dont go back to that store.

That bait tho

Criterion collection DVD's. He's gotten obsessed with buying them and has spent probably a 1000 dollars on them.

The Police are going to find his fingerprints from various things he's touched in the store. If he's stupid enough to steal movies, he's probably stupid enough to leave a trail. Some security cameras have batteries in them so they'll work for a few hours if they get disconnected from the main power supply. Chances are, he'll have police knocking at his doors within a few days. G'luck, OP.

And it happened yesterday and their power just came on probably this morning. Don't know if they had backup on their cameras or if the cameras could see in dark. The retard signed up for their online deals before he did it too.

He's in his room pissing himself

Keeping that in mind, it's only a matter of time. He should probably just return them and beg for forgiveness.

He was gonna return them but doesnt want the alarms to go off if hes bringing things back in

I mean to the owner themselves, apologize for stealing, claim he felt guilty about it, maybe claim he has a financial issue and it's his 3 year anniversary with his wife and he wanted to get her something special, and she's always wanted those DVD's, or some other fake shit like that

Does he actually watch them or does he just collect them?

Prison then ass raping by niggers. The worst kind of ass rape. You basically just become a nigger once raped by one....I'm so sorry for your loss.

I work loss prevention. Nothing s going to happen to him. He's already got away with the shit.

I've heard it's like the t virus.

Yeah he watches them.

Nothing lel. I've literally stolen over $200 in video games from Walmart so I could trade them in at Gamestop. I've actually done it multiple times, and I've done it at Target too - and where I live they keep police officers inside the Walmart in addition to regular security guards. Its easy as shit to steal and where I live, they can't prosecute you for stealing less than $50 worth of merchandise.

Please explain, I'm worried about it too because I dont want anything to happen to him and want him to stop flipping out.

We prosecute anything $10.00 or more.

I work as LP in california anything $950.00 and below is petty theft. Unless LP has 5 steps on him they arent going to be able to do shit.

5 steps are

Entry
Selection
Concealment
Continued obsevation of subject and merch.
Exit.
If they dont see any of this due to cams being down your bro is safe. He got lucky though so dont do it again especialy if that store has LP/AP

It was a barnes and noble. You sure their cameras didnt see it? Have back up generators or could see in the dark enough to catch him?

In addition depending on where you live they may make a report. So depending on how busy your city is woth crime they may or may not even investigate it. I know my city doesnt even bother looking into thefts i report to them so i stopped even reporting shit i dont catch myself

I forgot to note that the retard also signed up for barnes and noble rewards or something before doing it.

Holy shit bro, just relax. They're not going to do shit - he's already left the premises. The cameras probably did catch him, but it doesn't matter because they're not going to track him down at this point. Its not like they get the FBI and forensic scientist to track down people that stole $140 dollars worth of merchandise. Their are probably drug addicts and criminals that steal from that store on a regular basis. In fact, pretty much any large retail store probably has several routine shoplifters.

I'm giving away trade secrets here lol but... Some of those cameras were probable dummy cameras to fool shoplifters. We cant install cameras everywhere we want to so we use dummy cameras. And hey honestly it wasn't robbery he didnt use a knife, gun or force so you guys are good kid just stop fucking around.

Yup exactly shit i have 5 people that i catch on a monthly basis in my store. Fucking crack heads and homeless people

>they can't prosecute you for stealing less than $50
Bullshit. I worked in assets protection at Target and they prosecute anything over $10. Thats corporate policy. Every store. In every stage. I caught dozens of retards like you. It's only a matter of time before you fuck up and hit the grand larceny mark, then you'll serve a nickel bc you won't get a job and pay for shit like normal people. Same shitty attitude with all you losers too. Nothing brought me more joy than manhandling you faggots. I would cuff you fuckers to the bench and take my smoke break before calling the cops. If I told you to come to the office with me, you'd have 2 seconds to bring your dumb ass with no resistance or I'd finger lock you until you pissed yourself then tell the cop you tried to run, then they'd finger lock your dumbass. Nothing cops hated more was shoplifters. Shit is a waste of time. And it's true, you'll get away with it, maybe even dozens of times but you better hope you don't run into a dude like I used to be. Fucking ruin you week for shits and giggles.

Nothing. Thieving is legal for niggers.

Why i dont want to quit its so fun to fuck up theives day. You make the stop at the exit and you know in like 2 sec its either gonna be a fight or a casual walk back to the booking bench. I love my job!

>I forgot to note that the retard also signed up for barnes and noble rewards or something before doing it.
Literally right before it happened.

What Walmart doesn't keep their video games in locked cases? I don't believe you

Smugcokiness is making me diamonds. People like you give me a reason to go out in to the world and steal petty shit.

I wish a nigga would try me like that.

How many habe fought

I stop niggers everyday in my store. By myself. You're all talk until I'm in your face then the merch aint worth it right? Then your crying on my bench talking about "am I gonna go to jail?" "please don't call the cops"

Op tell ur brother to watch what he stole before he goes to jail. That way there could be some value in his action. I suggest u both sit down and watch and suck each other off before he gets hauled away.

He works there or something? Wouldn't be surprised if there was a back-up power generator specifically for the security system in case of wise niggers.

My city is ranked in the top 20 dangerous cities in the US and my stores is full of hood rats. Every fucking stop gets physical, they all try to run or push past me and then get surprised when i go hands on and slap the cuffs talking about "you cant touch me" HAHA!

What's a finger lock? Sounds painful. Is it legal?

You'd probably get sued for abuse in Germany.

Cool because according to Maryland state law, they can't prosecute shoplifting of anything under $50. Maybe they could prosecute it federally (lol) or locally within individual counties, but the state wouldn't handle the case.

I tried plenty of nigras who thought they were pretty tough. I'm 6'5, 250 pounds, and worked shore patrol in the navy. My philosophy was this, if you think I'm going to let you kick my ass at work while you're stealing petty shit bc you're pissed off for having to earn a living like everyone else, or just to be cute, you'd be kissing that dirty ass carpet before you knew what the fuck was going on. And believe me, the harder you fought, the harder you'd be skull fucked brah. What you fail to understand is that job is literally a legal way to beat on degenerates. You don't have any rights, it's fucking private property. I don't even need a license, certification, or any training. I just so happened to have MP training, which made me so fucking marketable that I worked between 3 and the stores a month on a waiting list. Just to manhandle little fags like you.

nobody cares about 140 bucks dude white people are fucking stupid i stg

Shut up pussy

I didn't post that one but I'll respond. At least in the US you can perform a citizens arrest, which is essentially what the police do anyway, if someine is forcefully resisting apprehension you can apply the force necessary to apprehend the individual a finger lock is minor pain complaince and gets the point across.

If he returns the movies, they might press charges, they might not press charges, but you wont have the movies.

If he doesnt return the movies, they might press charges, they might not press charges, but you will have the movies.

Best case scenario is just keeping the movies and keeping your fingers crossed.

I thibk you and I are the only two LP/AP in this thread and you're exactly right I thibk thats why i was attracted to the job as well I was in the Army as an infantryman and i think i missed that rush of combat.

Is a finger lock when you shove your index finger in the thief's butthole and apply pressure to the prostate? then they stop resisting?

Kek
/thread

get a new N key maybe you can steal one form walmart or target

There are a couple of different techniques, but essentially what I do is curl all their fingers under mine, excluding the thumb, and apply a little pressure. It doesn't take much to be quite painful. Compliance usually follows within a few seconds.

I bet that's pretty effective

Yeah I'm sure that would get you fired and probably sued for in Germany.

enjoy when the refugees run wild over the next 20 years you should learn to finger lock the prostate keep them at bay

mail them back, or have someone else do it, claiming that they found them outside on the ground

They're so good though, user. Fantastic Planet and some good shrooms...

Pic related, it's my copy/rig

As for your brother, was all power off ro cameras?

Lol I've been caught by you guy before and you're just a bunch of faggots. I'm not in anyway intimidated by some working class white trash mother fucker who doesn't even have an associates degree. A few months ago I stole from target and then went back there and 2 days later. Apparently the security recognized me, because I was followed into the bathroom. Right as I was breaking the plastic box off the last video game, security confronted me. I just acted really nervous and was like "Oh yeah sorry, sec. guy. please don't detain me. Here's the game I was trying to steal." Then I left the store with like 4 or 5 other games in my backpack and sold them to the gamestop down the street.

Also when I was like 17 I was actually detained by security because I was drunk and decided to piss in front of a Best Buy. Security called the cops, and they even sent one SWAT officer lol. The Best Buy employees explained the situation and even tried to get me in more trouble by pointing out that I was drinking under age. The cops actually seemed kind of annoyed with the whole situation and just let me go.

i stole diablo 2 from k-mart in like 2002 never got caught keep rollin rollin rollin

check out tough guy here, guarantee you are pretty much Paul Blart you minimum wage cucktard.

> when fingerprints aren't everywhere and everybody has time to make sure the batteries are still good

I have no problem with taking in people who are fleeing from certain death.

The economic "refugees" should go, though.

In the US, at a store like target, our directive was by any means necessary while inside the store. So a person could get pretty fucked up trying to run. But if you could make out of front door, you could possibly get away with it if we didn't get your tag # on cctv. 12 years ago, we had cameras that could read the time off your watch at 75 yards. I haven't been involved in the industry for awhile, but I'm pretty sure their capability is even better today.

U playing Path of Exile now m8?

It's like D2 on steroids.

The ones where the locked case is broken and the managers are too damn lazy to put in a work order

so like a lot of them

sometimes but i'd rather fap to elf girls these days

i like how both of you assume i am black off the ripping chain.

pale hispanic here

A lot of the ones in Baltimore, which is where I'm from. Actually they usually either keep the Xbox One/PS4/Wii U games locked up and just leave the PS3/360/Wii games out. Sometimes though they'll keep the games out in the open, but they'll have them locked in these individual cases that they remove at check out. So I'll either steal old games, or take some new games to the bathroom and break open the plastic casing depending on the store.

You guys are doing the Gods' work. I'd like a job beating up thieves too but it's not enough money for me, lol.

you sound like an even bigger faggot than the other guy talking about manhandling childrens and shit.
you're just a fat idiot who couldn't even make it to the chairforce so you have to settle for target

pps. the taller you are the harder you eat cock.

PPPPS.

youre MP training is for pussies.

Hey whatever floats your boat

Yeah, honestly there's probably nothing the store can do at this point, but he probably can't go back there. So breathe a sigh of relief but tell him theft is bad, mmkay? Seriously though, tell him even more how dumb that shit is. I feel you've done that though. Good luck!

You seem proud which is hilarious. Congratulations you've accomplished being in asset protection and the military, lmfao. You're just as fucking retarded as the criminals stealing shit.

>minimum wage
I was 24 making 40K catching shoplifters at target. I wasn't uniformed you fucking mouthbreather. Those guys aren't allowed to do shit. And I think you're full of shit. If under the $10 limit we'd give you restitution for stealing a pack of gum whether you honestly meant to pay for it or not because it was your word against ours and that's how target paid for its AP department. We only had to call the cops if what you stole was 10 bucks or over but under that we could still bill you for over $300. That's how I know you're full of shit. Bc no AP in target would let you leave.

>youre MP training is for pussies
>you are MP training is for pussies

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

Welcome're to Sup Forums

A finger lock, dear children, is a very painful lock by which you firmly grip one of your opponent's fingers and then turn it in a way that it isn't supposed to move while applying pressure. Your opponent will be much sobered after either he has been put into a wrist lock or had his finger broken.

It has been greatly studied upon in hapkido.

Not the shoplifter friend, I just thought you sounded like a faggot so I responded. I've never stolen shit in my life

Judging from the thumbnail I thought the finger lock is when she puts the marriage ring on your finger.

Shit man, I made 40K doing it. I was 24 years old. I had military training tho. It just wore down on me and I was in school for engineering at the time so when I graduated college I got a grownup job.

Lololol this faggot is so proud he made $40k annually at 24! You shouldn't be calling anyone a mouth breather you fucking brute xdxd

Your brother is still a human and not a psychopath for having a conscience, so congrats.

calm down

Someone took the bait

wtf is all that shit?

That's not how I do it, but that's the general idea. The way I do it is most people when they're tense ball their hands into a fist. What I do is reach over their fist and force my fingers such that the tips of my fingers are touching the nails of their fingers, then you just squeeze. It hurts the other person like a motherfucker.

You sound like a fucking idiot and really bro be careful fuckers here are not joking about being military and can have someone here trace your posts. Not talking shit just saying you do not want them all looking at you. At the same time all of my fellow white folk like to use the n word an awful lot which sucks dicks. But then again so do blacks. In summary fuck everyone on this miserable rock who makes life a fucking misery, whether it be a dickhard who like bullying lesser people. Or a punk ass kid pulling bullshit. It all sucks shit.

Yup. Your tears are delicious summerqueer

Your use of the phrase white trash sounded like something recent racist blacks would say. You smelled like BLM

Yet it sounds wholly nondangerous, provided you physically outclass your opponent.

I have no doubt that you are capable and aware, anonymous-dono. Continue to bring the weak and poor to justice for as long as they refuse to abide the best for themselves.

Some people never make that salary you fucking drain of hope in the universe. Over schooled pieces of shit like you are the reason a shit job pays just that...shit. It shouldn't buy a Jaguar but fuck you and your comfort and fat wallet. Mr. I did it all by myself with determination. Privileged asshole.

Nope, not dangerous at all, and it doesn't leave a mark, or damage the tendons like traditional fingerlock techniques. But one does need to be pretty strong. It doesn't help if the perp is high on angel dust or drunk. They don't feel the pain, but they're also not very coordinated so they just end up fucking themselves. I had one dude who was high on speed actually run back into the store after I confronted him. Shit was hilarious.

Thats badass, how much did courage cost you?

So long as men like you and I choose not to revolt, this system will remain broken. What will it take to open your eyes to the atrocities that are coming? Must they come?

It's a pity that we all must see it before we will believe it. The demise of the masses approaches, and the weak will not be sheltered from its cruelty.

>Implying the military would waste there resources to track down someone who stole video games - something which isn't even in their jurisdiction.

While they're at it, they might as well look into all the drugs I've purchased on DNM, and browse through my FB message to look at all the drugs I've sold. The truth is, nobody gives a shit.

Now to be clear I don't really do much of this stuff anymore, but I'm not really worried about "the past catching up with me". Worse case scenario, I'd probably get probation for like a year or some shit - if that.

is this bait? people make themselves, unambitious faggot

Not bait

Perhaps a misunderstanding about the truth behind the meaning of life

Or perhaps a misguided attempt at bragging

Regardless, evidence of the broken system in which we are going to die

How the fuck does stealing from corporate fuckshits affect you. When I worked at an Ann and hope I let people steal shit all the time. I was like fuck yeah take some of these too there's no cameras here. Steal all you want they dont pay me enough to give a shit

I'd bite your eyes out of your head and vomit then into your mouth.

You, who foolishly doubt that all you do has an impact on everything that surrounds us all. There is a reckoning coming. Be prepared, for it will show no mercy.

I know him and I will make sure he goes to jail unless he it's honest and returns them today. In case you think I'm bullshitting, I'll give a hint. He lives in Oregon.

He'll be fine he made it out of there, nothing they can do about it now.

I'll make you eat your family alive. And I will laugh. For you will find them delicious