Ironic GUNS were the only thing that stopped this fucking scumbag from killing more people

Ironic GUNS were the only thing that stopped this fucking scumbag from killing more people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE
thereligionofpeace.com/terror-2016.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>muh 2nd amendment

God, I really hope more niggers kill white people.

You wanted your race war, you'll have it.

Yeah and the whites will win theres a reason we keep the monkeys in shit neighborhoods and cages already cuz we already won

fucking terrorists. Trump is gonna exploit the hell our of this and ride the wave of ignorant redneck fear right into the white house

Haven't seen anything that ties this guy to isis

his name is fucking Mohamed.

it's obvious that he's a muslim.

Nope just a wannabe

>Police searched the Nice residence of 31-year-old Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel, neighbors said Friday. Bouhlel’s identity documents, cellphone and bank card were found inside the truck, and he had a record of petty crime but had not previously been connected to extremism, French media reported, citing anonymous police sources.

He's not tied to ISIS but I bet Trump is already saying he is

Kill yourself tbh fam

>Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel
>Bouhlel
>lel

Bullshit. If guns don't kill people, people kill people, then guns were not the only thing that stopped the terrorist.

You can't have it both ways, you fucking gun fondler degenerate.

and all white mass murderers are killing for Jesus?

lol, the only time the 2nd amendment was used correctly was when the guy killed all those cops in dallas.

this is fucking awesome

Do you understand how a 'terrorist cell' works?

>white mass murderers

come on, obama.

ISIS isn't like the Dennis The Menace Fan Club - you don't send away for a free badge, code-book and ray-gun.

i'd like to think so

>but muh whites.
kill yourself.

Uh he stopped driving when he was shot u fucking retard. A gun, not the pile of bodies stooped him from running more people over.

Guns in the hands of armed police, nobody in favour of gun control has ever suggested taking weapons from the police
Why are you bringing gun control into this?
This is a debate about sand nigger immigration

Get out of Sup Forums with your fuckin race war shit, you wanna know what minority gets most mistreated in the US??? Yeah that's right dude we the Hispanics get mistreated the most, many have died by border patrol agents, policemen, and other law enforcement agencies, as if it wasn't enough we have to put up with shit ass jobs where injury and death prevail so that we can feed our families yet you don't see our people out there killing policemen or border patrol agents although it has happened maybe a few times but it was done by fuckin stupid uneducated thugs and we are ashamed of it and against it, instead we peacefully protest and make sure the law takes care of it instead of making threats against white people and saying "blacklivesmatter!!!" All fuckin lives matter regardless race. Next time you want to prevent a black person dying because of a police officer make sure not to resist arrest and do as the policeman says and argue about it in court instead of fighting back a policeman and get shot. Fuckin idiots.

this one is real, unlike yours

You're too stupid to vote

>NRA shills sure are busy shitposting today.

saged

lmao, what's your point? Jesus, you guys are pathetic.

>Yeah that's right dude we the Hispanics
fukkin lol
like anyone guesses that first try

if all the kids and people partying for the holiday were carrying guns they wouldn't have been hit by a giant speeding truck they didn't know was coming, fucking foreigners don't know shit durr

Huh?
A man who insists joining ISIS is like an formal interview for any ordinary job dares to question my credentials for enrolment on the Electoral Register?
Go fuck yourself silly, Paki-lover.

>people have never had a change of heart
I don't vote anyways
It's literally unverifiable that your vote is even counted by anyone let alone influences anything
Prove me wrong, faggit

but he's changed on everything.

Ironic NUKES were the only thing that stopped the fucking scumbag Japanese from killing more people

support the right for open carry on nuclear weapons sheeple

How the fuck does a gun stop a truck?

Source?

more like
> funny, the only thing that wouldve stopped this fucking scumbag killing more people would be massive tanks

I´ve yet to rule out that Trump is suffering from early stages of Alzheimers the way he CONSTANTLY like every single speech forgets his previous standpoints

moronic faggot

Retards out in full force today -

By shooting the muslim faggots brains out who was driving it.

Guns can also stop vehicles by destroying the wheels or the engine.

Fucking hippie

..and the truth is out

The vast number of publicly documented and recorded Lies spewed out by the Evil, Sociopathic and Un-Convicted Criminal (for now anyway) a.k.a. Hillary Rodham Clinton, makes an Ethical and Rational thinking person question why anyone would actively support such a Walking pile of Foul-smelling Excrement as Hillary has repeatedly shown herself to be. Hillary has supporters simply because Shit will always attract Flies, Parasites and other forms of Disease-carrying Vermin !! And for those of her supporters who feel compelled to answer back to me, Be advised that I will NOT lower myself by engaging with any Hillary-Loving Cretins who collectively have the Moral Values of Charles Manson and the Intelligence of Dryer Lint. Be assured, Justice WILL be served and it's just a matter of time until Hillary Clinton's repetitive, well documented and video taped Obnoxious, 2 faced, Stupid and Crooked conduct finally catches up with her and she winds up being some Brawny, Tattooed Woman's Prison Bitch.

Ironic that people do own guns in europe aswell, we are just not as extreme as USA, we dont sell them to everyone, therefor we dont have a detroit or compton.

But we do have a major problem with sandniggers because of your neverending attacks with failed results on their shitty countries.

So please americunts, instead of sitting there on your FAT asses, realize that the white race and your ancestors are being attacked, mainly in europe, dont make fun of us, vote for trump and shut the fuck up, he seems to be the only one that knows you need to help finish what you started, exterminate all subhuman filth.

hah. you wish, ahmed. too bad it was yet ANOTHER muslim... gee, big surprise

ok so the guy swerves towards a mass of people. someone sees this and shoots the guy, this instantly stops the rampaging truck?

>> ________________¶___
>>|Bastille Record!!||| “”|””\_,___,
>>|______________|||__|__|__|]
>> (@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@) >-|o

Its 84 kills folks and that beats POS faggot breviks 77...we have a new world champ ...a muslim gladiator Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel woo hoo!!

I bet you changed the way you put on shoes since the first time anyone has ever noticed you putting on shoes, right? Does that mean if I see you put on shoes another way, that you're suddenly unreliable or incapable of putting on shoes? I'll await for your flimsy response.
Flip-flopping is only bad if you do it at the cost of lives or resources. So far I haven't seen Trump make any life or death decisions that affect the entire country. Sounds to me like there's no real precedent and you're grasping at straws instead of refuting his positions, position by position

Turn the drivers head inside out

So i think it's fair to say if your name is Mohamed you just get sent to a death camp.

Trump (may or may not have) changed his mind upon seeing how a candidate conducts themselves? Wow, never happened before.

>yet ANOTHER muslim
>mfw

Eurofag, please. Your bribed leaders are accepting the sandniggers into your shitpile of a continent. Stand aside as the undocumented immigrants dump their seed into your hairy armpit women while u watch & mourn for 3 days

People kill guns.

but he changed his mind on EVERYTHING to pander to the only ones stupid enough to vote for him.

>getaloadofthisfaggot.png

Way to try and derail a mudslime hate thread faggot. Keep trying lol

mass shootings are not automatically terrorism; james holmes did not shoot up a theater for political or religious reasons

I bet your insufferable

French fags can`t even shoot properly

You're absolutely right, newfag. Don't feed the trolls

taconiggers are raping your mother at this very moment

What motivated the theater shootings?
Do you know?
Do we know for the attack in Nice?

oh wow, 3 actual white mass killers

thereligionofpeace.com/terror-2016.htm

Niggers plus sandniggers vs whitey... dream team race war

He's either a demagogue or has trash judgement. You can't flip flop on every issue. Shit I've seen him contradict himself in the same breath

I wont need a gun m8.
I could just use me hands on you.

Actually, he said he had no real interest in that conflict. Are even breathing?

No lives matter! Latinos don't count in race war because they are not lazy like Niggers or crazy like Muslims. They actually like scrubbing toliet and picking berries off trees. I say leave them alone.

Come now you know that all whites are serial killers

I'd be more worried about the guy who holds to his values as he crafted them some time ago without changing at least one thing. Granted, changing your position on every single matter prior to becoming a candidate would seem highly suspect. I doubt that's what happened, though. I'm sure it was a slower process.
Either way I don't believe in voting as an effective means of governing a body of peoples larger than a few million.
Don't vote, won't vote.

You have just described every politician that ever lived. U need a better argument

beaners are cowardly and will be the 1st to be massacred

>putting your full name and e-name on a political picture you made
Fuck me.
I wasn't aware this was a cringe thread, but I'll post some cringe if that's what you want.

Its ironic, even with all the scandals, she is the most honest person running for president.

What do anti-Islam right-wingers hope to achieve with their scaremongering and stupid gung-ho attitudes?

What do you do after you have made enemies of moderate Muslims by denouncing an entire religion? Even if you deport all Muslims, or keep track of all of them in some way, how do you contain the radical sentiments and ideologies?

Non-Middle-Eastern people have 'converted' to the ideology of Daesh, and what Daesh calls Islam is very different to what the majority of Muslims practice. This means that you cannot pin the blame on a group of people: blaming Middle Eastern people or Muslims is inaccurate and will only alienate current moderate Muslims.

It's like denouncing right-wing politics because of the actions of some extremist conservatives (e.g. that Oregon standoff thing, I dunno), which would be stupid

And everyone filming would have been shooting instead...

I get it now.

Americans can't think outside the box.
The only way they can overcome a problem is just by killing it dead and then declaring their idiocy on paper

See, in Europe the way you stop a truck like that is with a stinger and then surround the cab. You don't NEED guns.

They only serve as a way to kill people more efficiently. Which is NOT what any police service should be doing.
There are non lethal methods around ANY obstacle.

lol you guys are arguing with paid posters.

These are your opinions and perceptions of physical realities. If you choose to vote, I implore you to follow through. You voting doesn't change what the electoral college votes for, though.

I have quarrel with the Mexican. Even Puerto Rican mexicans. There are a bunch of Hatian mexicans in my neighborhood that I wouldn't mind seeing in the racewar.

Funny that both of these marvelous champions should come from Europe. Surely, you Americans with all your guns and rifles can do better *wink*.

your mom licks balls for pay

But... but Sweden has vast groups of Sandniggers and detroit like areas (Rosegaarden).
What's your point? It's the most mudslime infested country in the Eu, and daily hatecrimes are happening.

Don't worry, we are still going to take your guns away. ABOLISH the second amendment! Join our forces and start a club in your area!

Happy Bastille Day Motherfuckers!

Let's stay on focus.....Niggers and sand Niggers first. When tortilla Niggers start driving trucks into people and we see Latino lives matter...then start thinking about it.

Ok so by your logic being connected to a terrorist group is bad, yah?

And this guy wasnt connected to any terrorist group. So that means he did it in the name of isis on his fucking own then which PROVES that islam isnt a fucking religion of peace.

If i belonged to a religion like say scientology,and i could change my thinking from being normal to fucking bat shit crazy, and scientology allowed that, then wouldnt it be in every ones best interest to fucking out law that religion?

Cuz so far all ive seen is fucking guys whos names rhyme with Mohamed and end in asshole who are also practicing islam and doing these fucking horrible acts of violence on the innocent.

and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and think is better then everybody and is going to hurt everybody and the popular people to be better then everybody or the popular people even tho ugly as shit and smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly as shit

I agree with OP

And yet that Truck killed more people than the gunmen in Orlando, San Bernadino, etc. and it drove a damn mile before the police WITH GUNS could stop him.

Sounds to me like Assault Trucks are more dangerous than guns.

Aight, so what are you going to do about Police Brutality? Tell the cops to get rid of their guns?
What do you plan to do when they tell you "no"?

>See, in Europe the way you stop a truck like that is with a stinger and then surround the cab
With pikes, a few rows of longbowmen and some sword and board regulars to contain the masses, right?
Guns are merely a physical representation of intent. It sounds like you don't like the intent to kill or capture. Sounds like you just want the capture bit. Cute.