You have 10 SECONDS to find a flaw with my girlfriend

You have 10 SECONDS to find a flaw with my girlfriend.
>proptip: you LITERALLY can't.

>her brains all over the car
you lucky mofo

she looks like a drunk

plenty of horny matures of your city on 4changirl.jimdo.com

Shes cheating on you.

She is just a picture

That poor Porsche

You came here to boast about how your girlfriend is dead, OP?

First thing that comes to mind is that she looks retarded

Glad she's dead, too bad that the car is wrecked

No penis

I need to see the rest of the body to properly give a quote

THAT GIRL SPLATTERED HER BRAINS!

ALL OVER THE CAR!

THAT GIRL SPLATTERED HER BRAINS!

ALL OVER THE CAR!

ALL OVER THE CAR!

Pic related

She is beautiful op

Are you making your internet debut on Sup Forums? Are you showing off your googling skills? I am a mod here. Do you think I should ban you for low quality content?

Ban cos' he a faggot

If you are a mod ban me for an hour faggot! Prove yourself

Look at this lame cunt, pretending he's a mod. Look at him. Look at him and laugh.

Fuck off faggot

I can't for an hour, but I can do it permanently for sharing photos that are too vague. Here, look!

A̷̡̜̹̘̱͌̾̀̿̌͌̓ͥ͐̓͟͡
̆͛̚
̶̱̟͖̣̠͚̜̤̾̏͐͛̎͌̉ͩ̈́ͮ̈́ͫ̂̚͡A̾ͯ̀͂ͧͪ̔̈̊́͜͏̸̱̫͕̜̤̠̀ ͑͐ͮ͊ͣ̉̇ͯͭ̀ͧ̅͏͎̺͙̜̦̯̯̟̕͘͜͡ͅ ̷̩̮̰̫̃ͫ̾ͩͫ̀͘͜ ̴̺͓̞͙̙̓̽͑͊͂̆ͧ͌ͭ̒͗̔͆̓͆̓͝ ̷̶̖̖͓͚̺͚̱̄ͩ̆̒ͫ̆ͥ̒ͧ̈̋̄͑͌ͩ̑͝ ̧̛͇̺͉̼̭̽̒̊͗̋̂͗͐ͫ͂͂͐̀ ̗̙̰̗̤̼̬͈͓͈̫͖̤̥͎͖̘ͬ̂͑̾͒͆͑ͧ̐ͮ̄̆̽̄̈̉ͮ͌́́́͡ ̶̡͇̝̳̯̟͕̹̜͇̭͊ͩ̈̑̑͊̀́ͯ͊ͧ̐̆͂ͤ̚͢ ̢̡̪͕̳̘̹͔͈̣̤̻̓̄ͫͪ̊ͥ̋ͭ͂͑́͠ ͒̒̃̅ͦͤ̍̐̒͗͗̓ͥͣ̿̋̚҉҉̴͏̸̦͚̜̻̟͈ ̵̉̿́̅ͩ̉̇ͩ͂ͦͦ͒͏̨͏҉̟̻̳̺̙͙ ̴̛̼̼͓̣̩̖̥̔ͥ̎͂̔̅͋ͨ͑ͥ̈̚͡ ̉ͬ͒̇̆ͮ͑̃ͫ҉͈̩̝͍̰̘̲̲͇̰͎͚̤̺͖̜̙́ ̶͚̰̖̘͙ͥ͒̄ͭ́͢ ̢̢͎̙̥͖̯̳̤̭̥͎̪̯̤͍͎͕ͧ̄̒̓̈́̉ͥͯͯ̐̇̆̄ͬ̌̕͝ ̵̲̝̮̖̯̰͈̲̗͉̘͉̺̻̹̻̔̓̆ͪ͝͡ ̵̛̙̙̻̠̩͕̮̰̹̘͑͋̈́͛̔̒ͪͫͣ̈͐ͪ͋̐ͥͭ͑́ͅ-̏̓ͦ͌̂ͮ͌͗̑ͭ̐̊̚̚͏҉̨̨̜̳̥̟̫̹̳̮̺̹̠͕̟̖͝
̴̠̰͕̫̦͉̻̭̬̥͍̹̱̠̬̿ͦ̎ͫ́͞Ą̛ͭ̋̉ͯ̈ͧ̀͏̱̙͚͕͇̬̖̖͇̬̩͕͎̖̤̪̘ ̡̺̖̗͈̲̺͕͗̆̒̒̅͋̊̌̀͠͡ͅ ̶ͧ̏ͥͭ͏̴̼̰̰̼̜͍̜̥̫͍̹̝̤̟͍̲̺̱̕ ͥ͛ͤ̒͑͌ͧͯͧͤ͏̵̢̗͇͔͔̠̱̰̺͡ͅ ̸̽ͫ̀̀͟҉̢͖̭̯̜̥̥͕͚̪͈̦̘͕̹͔̗͓͈ ̧̘̟̪̱̲͒̿̂́ͨ͗̒̈ͫ̕͜ ̵̃͊̊͒͒̚͟҉̥͇͕̳͚͉͙̠̩̦͙̜̪̜̳̰͇ͅ ̸̧̨̠͕̯̮̹̳̭̥͙̮̥̝̦̱͈̞ͤ̅͗̇̿͌ͭ̈́ͩ͌̚̕ ̡̢̛̦̝͖̠̬̥̪̥̙̣̠̰̦̭̺͇͓̊ͯͭ̄̓̈́ͦͤ͝-̸̧̽͂͌̿̄͋͂̿ͨͮ̂̓́͏̸͎̭̟̦͍̞͚̝̻̠̖
̀ͦ͛͗͊͊̏͛͆̒ͪ͛͂͛ͥͤͦ͛͠҉̞̥̱̥̭̟͓̖̹̙̻̻͉̳Ą̷̖̦̹͔͍͚̞̜̭̹͕̜̮͍̥͙̻̫̎̒̽̀͑͋͑͛̍ͨͯ̈́̂͛̓ͬ̎͐͠ͅ
̷̧̤̩̭̼̫̻̯͌̏̽ͦ͒̌ͫ͗̐ͪAͤ̃ͧ͛͛̄̀͏̧̲͓͎̗̘̰̭̜͔̭̗̝͓
̨̛͓̣͔̰̤̘̮͋̾̌̆ͤ̅͋̌̔̔̉̈́̀͟A̧̫͔̝͈̻͖͙̟̗͙͔̜̞̺͇̤ͪͮ̉̎̈́͌͘
̢͎̝͔̞̫̞͙̙̮͖̭̮̬̞̖̭͂̓ͮͦͤ͝

plenty of horny white girls of your city on 4changirl.jimdo.com

Nope nice try faggot

Still waiting asshole

-̊ͫͪ͑̈́̈̍
͗̈ͬ̾̀-͒͆̾̈̏ͬ
̅̋͆̓ͧ͆ͫ͗-ͦ̆ͮ̄
̀̓ͭ͋́͂͋̚-͊͗̊̄̿ͤ̒͗̊ͧ͐̎
̽ͩͣ̃͒̃̚̚̚_͂̋ͣͧ
̄́͐ͭ-̑͒̍̐̍̊ͮ̂ͦͫͭ͌̂
ͭͣ̇͐ͩͣ́̈́̅͒̎͑-̉̍̾̋͂͂̇̓͌͊̀͒ͦ́̀̏
̓̆͑̾̉̔̏̌͆̇͐̈́ͮ̓̄̀ͨ͋ͯ-ͧ̒̾ͦ̎̿ͪ̿́͒̐̐͋ͪ̃̆͊͂
͑ͪͬ̐̈ͨͦ̏-͐ͣ̃̑͐͛ͮͤͯͫ̏͛ͮ

They won't allow me to ban people, dude. They will allow me to traumatize you shit eaters, though. I banned somebody before and it turns out it was the son of a some drug manufacturer. Whatever, I'm not allowed to ban anybody until the rest of the year.

She look like she got fetal alcohol syndrome.

So first you threaten to ban an user and know you are saying you can't ban people? You really are a faggot aren't you little shit. But if you're a mod you can delete this post.

her hair is frizzy and not long enough
her smile has too much gum
her jaw is too wide
her nose is too wide
she has too many moles

im glad she's dead i wouldn't bang so big deal

She looks like Jesse Pinkman.

OK faggot, keep lying.

I can't even delete posts, they took that away when I started banning Bernie supporters for their shitty posts. They said that Sanders' people should also be allowed to use the site, despite me telling them that these morons don't buy anime and have no money to contribute to the site.

Hahahaha fuck off faggot

Anyone believing any of this shit is retarded