ITT: Albums you've never even listened to and hate

ITT: Albums you've never even listened to and hate

How does that work? Why do you hate the album if you haven't listened to it?

You need to have less brain cells than the average human.

Listened to the first few songs but had to delete it from my library after enduring it

Probably you'd have to be so obsessed with image and a band's reputation that you don't actually care about the music, which is why bands form in the first place.

Well that's stupid, sir!

...none. None of us are that autistic.

any guitar music that came out of the UK during the 90s

Nah, more like you've seen the kind of people that rave about it, and those people are the idiots that value influence over growth, evolution, and unique ideas in a genre.

Your favorite album

pls no hate

>and those people are the idiots that value influence over growth

That's exactly what you're doing though. You don't want to listen to it because you've been influenced not to and that's a sign of immaturity.

I'm gonna ignore that second part because we're clearly talking about two different kinds of influence, and you are not a smart person. But allow me to elaborate: people who value influence over growth always stay in the same eras and same bands. People who mostly listen to Sup Forumscore are a slightly evolved version of that high school chick who listened to one track off of abbey road and bought a shirt of it. They stick to the same safe little area that they're familiar with because they know those bands had influence, and the only conclusion I can come up with as to why people on here circle jerk the same shit is that they're afraid that if something doesn't have huge influence on some stupid sub-level of the indie scene, it's not unique or good, which is completely delusional.

platinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeaturesplatinumwithnofeatures

So you hate this album, without having ever heard it, because it was influential?

You're hating on people for staying in their own pretentious bubble, yet you're staying in a pretentious bubble of your own, actively disregarding music not for the music itself but for the people surrounding it. You're not any better than the people you so despise. How about you get off your damn high horse and listen to the fucking music? It's only 40 minutes long and I can assure you it's a lot more productive than shitposting on Sup Forums.

Loveless as well

there's no reason for him to listen to it if he's already convinced himself he'll hate it

How hard is it to listen to a few songs off an album before you judge it? Spotify exists, YouTube exists.

A soiled listen is still a listen and a listen is better than none

you'd be surprised how many people on this music board don't actually enjoy music

Now that I finally listened to Loveless, none. Unknown Pleasures is also terrible.

This is gettin kinda weird now cause I indended this to be just a general thread of people discussing the topic and giving reasons and what not. I obviously don't go about my day thinking about how much I hate the talking heads, I just kinda know that whatever lies within is not nearly what it is hyped to be by this board. The same can be said for most Sup Forumscore, that's all I'm gettin at really. Just gets kinda tiring seeing the same things talked about just cause they had the MOST influence, like what's the true value of influence to you if you only listen to the waterfall and not what's downstream (forgive my horrendous metaphor)

I can't honestly say you have bad point there friend. I see so many people get sucked into recycling the same albums to talk about in threads and put in their charts and shit that after seeing a certain album so many times on here I'll just kind of avoid it. I'm a full-circle hipster I guess.

>what it is hyped to be by this board
what a great population you chose for this conviction of yours

>I just kinda avoid it
Well duh everyone does that. The difference between a normal person and a pretentious asshole is that a pretentious asshole telegraphs their avoidance (see: this thread)

For fuck's sake.

Again, really didn't intend for this whole thkng to be solely focused on my avoidance of the talking heads, it was used as an example of this phenomenon of hating things without having heard them for whatever outlandish reason, I didn't want a spotlight on me just so I could shout from the mountain tops my disapproval of the talking heads and their fanbase, twas just an example to start a discussion; a discussion not based upon me or how I feel about anything, just the concept of what I described in the original post, nothing more.

Shield your eyes from this pretentious trainwreck.

Because this is Sup Forums. Most "people" on here don't form their own opinions.

They take their opinions from Pitchfork, Fantano, some old Italian fuck, and charts made in 5 minutes in MS Paint.

this is fuckin retarded lmao

This is some of the worst shit I've read on here.

but... it's a masterpiece-- what do you think of plastic yoko ono band?

This wins the 'worst thread I've ever seen' award.

Good to know!

Same!

lol this.

OP here, for those interested when I talk about my opinions it's kinda like when patrick tried to mail that letter to the radio station in that one spongebob episode and they couldn't read it without barfing. In short, I have very bad opinions. Like, objectively. They're very bad.

...That's kind of obvious at this point. A little late for the warning.

In retrospect I did not have to type this because all of this is very obvious. I'm going to go to sleep now.

>I just kinda know that whatever lies within is not nearly what it is hyped to be by this board
You don't though

This thread is stupid and so are you for starting it.

I accept that

Same

Most black metal, most Zappa, all of Mars Volta, and all Phish

I'm guessing this is all based on their fanbase?