The Messi Ronaldo debate is finally over

>the Messi Ronaldo debate is finally over

Glad to know Ronaldo proved he is the true GOAT.

TSUU

I always thought Messi was the better player but this win and year confirms I have been wrong all along and Ronaldo is #1 with Messi a close second but now in the Shadow of Ronaldo

>There is nothing Messi lovers can say that can deny Ronaldo as the goat

Ronaldo brought it for club and country, Messi could only win for his club

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>trying this hard to bait

kys

Renato Sanches was elected the best of the tournament

kek he got saved be Sanches, Quaresma, and Eder. Man of the Match? Pepe. Literally everyone did something but him. AND he doesn't play the final? pathetic

He's now been the champion of Europe with three teams: Manchester United, Real Madrid, and Portugal.

Messi needs to step it up and prove himself outside of Barca to get at CR7's level.

He was important at the games against Hungary and Wales. That and the Madrid title may give him the ballon d'or. But he isn't the player he once was.
I feel glad for Portugal anyway.

Yea but his win will still trigger Messi buttboys

its so hard to unironically compare he and messi, they are both so fucking different in the field
I love Ronaldo and prefer him but i'm not sure which one is better.
Ronaldo is definitely getting the ballon tho

Best young player afaik.

Sanchez was fantastic and will become a great player. Way better than Pogba... Don't understand that hype at all.

William deserves more love - dude played out of his mind today. Same with the Raphael kid...

(You)

Messi is better.

>carted off the field crying like a woman
>GOAT
Insert any other player from any other sport and you would lose nothing because Ronaldo contributed nothing
>muh penalty kicks
Serves this trash sport right for having such a low tier athlete as it's "GOAT'

Kys

Much Better.
They are of the same phylum, but distinct species. It's like comparing a cat with a lion, or a sparrow with a hawk.

CR7 is a talented boy . Messi is one of the 10 best of humanity. In most , the titles count does not mean anything . Otherwise, you would say that Fabregas is better than Zico or Trezeguet is better than Careca.

Huetard's got a point:
I see Cruyff being part of the Holy Football Trinity (Maradona-Pelé-Cruyff) all the time, but he never won anything with the Netherlands.
Why Messi can't be part of the next Trinity if he already has won more than what Cruyff won in his entire life?

me too

He didn't play against Wales dingus

It's Over now, Unless in 2 years well...

>Flag
>Topic

Every

Single

Time

Even though this is clearly bait, the irony is not lost that he secured his position as GOAT by winning a ship he had no part in

He didn't secure anything though. His team looked much better without him.

He was invisible for the CL final. I agree he'll probably win it though just because no one else has really been phenomenal.

Yes he fucking did you mandril, he even scored a goal, in fact it was one of the few matches when he was important.

Tsuuuuuuuu

>was useless for 95% of the tournament
>GOAT
hue hue hue

You can't be this retarded, right? The reason he was crying you fucking autist is because he knows how important he is to the team and the fact that he was injured during the most important gane of all creates not only physical damage but emotional. Please stick to eating contests and basketball you fucking nigger lmao

Euros won by Ronaldo: 1
Euros won by Messi: 0

Ronaldo confirmed GOAT