Someone ususes a gun to kill 50 people

>someone ususes a gun to kill 50 people
>blame guns
>someone uses a truck to kill 80 plus people
>blame the person driving the truck

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/sharp-shooting-us-army-veteran-rescues-bald-eagle/story?id=40325880
youtube.com/watch?v=tOOb3wPNMAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>truck is used for delivering goods and transportation
>a gun's only use is to kill

>kill animals for food with guns

You need a license to purchase and drive a truck in the US, you can drive into Walmart of your scooter covered in dorito crumbs at two in the morning and leave fifteen minutes later with an AR-15. Silly Amerifag.

are you actually stupid?

lets ban planes cause those have also been used to kill people actually

>kill yourself

Last time I checked slaughter houses don't use guns.

fucking retard

>You need trucks to get around
>You don't need guns to do literally anything but shoot other people who have guns

No that's not true

If everyone had their own truck, No one would have died

Actually I heard they are discussing the illegilization of trucks...

this

>4747474
Damn

>747474
that's some kind of cool get

But still, tucks are useful, guns have literally no use
Stop pretending to be retarded, guise

Good. it's about time we ban these high-capacity heavy assault trucks. I mean, everyone needs a license to use a truck but look what happened.

Do you really need a license to purchase a vehicle in europe? That is lame.

Hahaha! XD

Don't be stupid, stupid.
A person murders.
A gun is a machine (until terminator happens)

Exactly his point, you're the stupidly. Don't ban the weapon, ban the muslim, I mean murderer.

Also, you need a license to drive a truck, and if you own one you need to register it...

OP is on point, you're the dumbly here

So true

You don't have to have a license to purchase a car in America. Just to use it on the roads. Same goes for most places in America. Nothing required to purchase. But you typically have to be licensed to carry in public. And if you act stupid is revoked. Plus they don't sell ARs in Walmart anymore. Haven't for a while.

Guns are intended to protect.
You are a brainwashed sheeple that cannot fend for yourself.

That's why someone can walk into a Chinese subway station and kill 50 people with a KNIFE!

abcnews.go.com/US/sharp-shooting-us-army-veteran-rescues-bald-eagle/story?id=40325880

> only niggers do that

> normal people buy food

A truck can carry 30 tons of life saving medicine.
A gun can carry 30 rounds of life saving bullets

>in b4 Americans out panic buying trucks
>I's the only way to be safe
>We gata defnd r slefs
>2nd amend ment

>tonight on fox
>concealed truck's a step to far?
>Locals say No and have petitioned the government for the development of assault trucks

Wait... what?

Most niggers don't hunt. Is mostly white people who aren't afraid of being shot for owning a gun.

says the guy that need an insurance to have basic medical help, get in debt for all is life to have an education and can't drink before he turns 21

Haha, yeah, I've never seen a single black person ever hunt a damn thing in his life, aside from stalking through dark alleys looking for a rape victim.

And look how many people drive cars without a license. Drivers license laws were created to make money for the state. It's not about public safety. Immigrants that don't know the language the test is written in can pass it.

Gun licenses are just as corrupt, but in a more nefarious way. The government wants to be able to decide who is allowed to have a gun. All laws intended to control guns will be used to this end. The constitution protects our riot to have guns beyond the power of the government so that we can OVERTHROW THEM if they become "unruly".

Listen dumbfuck wal Mart doesn't sell guns. You need a license to carry concealed weapons permit and need a background check to even think about buying a gun legally. Otherwise it's street niggers selling faulty weapons

Folks, it's time we get serious about vehicle control and vehicle control legislation as well as brining the manufacturers of these vehicles to court as they are responsible.

This wouldn't have happened if there were laws prohibiting driving over people. This wouldn't have happened if there were laws restricting how you can operate a vehicle. This wouldn't have happened if there were vehicle free zones.

The time has come to act like a civilized nation.

Also, Islam is a religion of peace and Muslims can never do anything wrong ever no matter what.

Pretty much
Nice dubs

trucks are used to deliver guns,explosives and isis troops, we should ban them!

Walmart does sell guns just not ARs and handguns. They do sell rifles and shotguns. Not him btw. And every Walmart that sells guns still runs backgrounds and follows all state and federal firearms dealers laws. Same as any gun store or pawn shop

You fucking autist bro? Every walmart except one within 15 miles of me sells guns. Try going outside and getting some sun on that neckbeard

Walmart does sell guns.
I bought my m4 from walmart.

so what happens when a driverless Lorry plows into a crowd of people is that a truck or a Terminator?

im gonna vote for trump and im glad for the brexit, so i sleep very good at night.
lets hope all the ones who died are people who supported the immigraton.

I identify as an assault truck sexually

Is easier for a 3 year old in the ghetto to get a truck than a glass of water.

I don't care about the method of killing employed, when a muslim does it, it's just further proof of a problem with muslims. They're dangerous people and I don't want to live in the same country as them.

When my own compatriots commit a crime, well, there's little we can do about our own people commiting crimes in the country, but there's a hell of a lot we can do to stop people who commit crime from coming in.

People from North Africa, the Middle East, and the children of immigrants from these countries, they're dangerous fucking psychopaths, and we need to be realistic and kick them out.

Kick them all out.

Quick give me a life saving Bullet I'm having a heart attack :D

Ban trucks there's so dangerous kill many people stop the violence America has so many trucks that people are kill in with nobody need trux only reason fo tux is mooder piiplz durm murcans wan creek stop 8 babbies huradura fartknockerflabbadabba Doobydooby deez nutz

Thanks for shitposting. Have a nice day

While I am a staunch advocate of supporting the Constitution instead of destroying it like liberals want in their pursuit of tearing down America, I must point out a flaw in your statement.

CCP laws vary state by state and are regulated at the state level, for example in my state you can open or conceal carry without a permit.

Additionally, private sales are allowed between citizens and require no Federal Firearms License which can also be extended to gathering events such as the floors of gun shows. This is a risk as you get no warranty and are typically purchasing a used firearm.

Only niggers buy guns from niggers in the street and typically because they are felons and have the guns illegally, like ol Castille when he tried to pull his illegal gun to kill a cop and got shot himself instead.

>OP uses his mouth to suck 50 dicks
>blame the mouth

CT here the Wal-Mart's dont sell guns anymore just airsofts and the like. Machete and knife city though.

Bull shit. I live in the bible belt and you can buy every type of gun at Walmart.
Handgun, rifle, shotgun, and AR

Guns have one purpose, To kill. Trucks on the other hand...

You my friend are a liar.

Target shooting isn't killing and that's even in the Olympics.

Liberal harder you douchebag faggot.

Sucks to be where you're at, doesn't change the amount of guns for sale where I'm at

I blame Optimus Prime, it's all his fault,we never had this problem till the Transformers got here!

/Thread

What about me? I can't get a gun cause I tries to off myself. What if I get nigger raped in the streets and have to start a racewar in whitch all mexicans become radioactive and people and they make earth there colony and fees the other races to a giant female George Lopez and queen. Then how will you get to work Dave

/Thread

The truck's intended purpose is not to kill as many humans as possible.
The AR15's intended purpose is.

A truck can carry 3 tons of explosives ... check

When in doubt, you should always absolutely, positively, kill every last motherfucker in the room.

You already tried robbing the government of one of their slaves (you) so they really dont give a damn about you anymore. You better start sucking bbc for the guns you need in that race war

Technically, you're wrong. Guns don't kill, bullets kill. An unloaded gun sitting on a table never killed anyone.A Jeep with no driver killed an actor.

Bullet: low mass + high velocity = kill
Truck: high mass + low velocity = kill

With enough force you can kill someone with a fucking apple. It just depends if *YOU* use that force in self defense or not. It's not the object's fault.

So a license and registration didn't stop the truck from plowing all those people, huh?

What is the Alfred P. Murrah building?

Shit Retarded Liberals Forget for 1,000.

You an use a gun for whatever you want. But it's purpose, it's reason for existing, it's intended purpose ans the reason it was invented, remains, to kill.

Wrong, Guns have one purpose. To fire a projectile at a high velocity. Try to logic.

If guns are the issue and are what kill people. Set a gun on a table and tell it to kill. Let me know how many die. If you believe it's guns and not people then people don't write books pens do . So why don't you go ahead and take this time to lay a pen and pad on a table and have it write a best seller.

>The AR15's intended purpose is.
it would be the purpose of the soldier/terrorist. not the purpose of the obtect per se

there are many people with guns that never would consider "kill as many humans as possible"

>With enough force you can kill someone with a fucking apple
top kek

That's what a gun does. Not its purpose, I think you have logic confused with something else.

It can carry a hell of a lot more than 3 ton of explosives, depending on the size of the truck and the type of explosives. I still can't believe that the mad man that carried out the attack only used the lorry to run into people. I am very surprised that the lorry wasn't pack with explosives.

I've worked in the Wal-Mart product department for the last 4 years. You're lying.

What about the hispanics?

I'd run you over given the opportunity.

Except gun murders occur all the time, and vehicular murders occur almost never, so your argument is trash

Most Americans and the rest of the world don't even know why we have the 2nd ammendment. We have it so that we can form militia and have a fighting chance against out government should things get to a point where the govt needs to be over thrown

>he thinks using a gun is 'fending for yourself'

see
Stop trying to apply liberal brainwash logic to everything and learn to think critically. You will enjoy life more if you don't repeat what your underwater basket weaving professor taught you on your path to your gender studies degree.

Yes, it's a funny thought but it is true. You can kill people with a lot of random every day objects/food etc. If you really wanted to, you'd find a way to.

An apple is fairly solid, the initial impact if thrown at a high enough force will be enough to knock someone out. Even higher, it could just be enough to do some internal damage.

It'd have to be a lot of force though. When the apple splits a lot of the energy would be lost.

How else are we supposed to keep savage niggers from raping our women?

checkmate.

Which form of payment would the nigger be able to present forward?

So it's there in case of Trump?

if clinton wins, i will be happy to tell everyone who didnt vote for trump that they are the reson why the world is shit.
and if trump wins, im ready to be told the same.
i kinda want hillary to win, just so i can treat people like crap lol.

See
Try not to be an idiot for a change.

i used to fuck a girl that transformed into a truck sometimes in my yakko suit.
she'd come over sometimes while her boyfriend was away after school.

once the door would close she'd almost instantly get naked. most times she'd put on her favorite song and start sucking. then she would cry. her tears and makeup would drip down her face onto my dick. its surprising how cold tears are. eventually i finally asked her what was wrong. in between licks she told me that her favorite song was also her bfs favorite song. so even though she loved hearing it and it totally got her pussy wet, it also made her think about the fact that she was cheating on her boyfriend. i dont think i ever came harder down somebodies throat then right after she told me that. she was beautiful. we dont hang out anymore. wanna get lunch?

this was the song:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOOb3wPNMAg

So you're going to use gun control to stop a terrorist who used a truck?

>polchan.net

im gonna find a few people and make them feel like shit after a few years of blaming them. hopefully they will kill themselves. i know a few who are mentally on the border.
everytime i talk to them i will say:
"what do you think as a racist?"
and things like that. and hang up notes in their community.

beaners need to go back

Underwater weaving is cool and all, but I prefer time at the range. I have national color in sharp shooting, and carry.

But I have managed not te delude myself to think of guns as soft cuddly toys. They are designed to and maent to kill. Period.

what was the cause we made the first truck?
What was the cause we made the first weapon?

FFS