I know you may be angry about yestarday, but remember we don't kill people, the terrorist do it...

I know you may be angry about yestarday, but remember we don't kill people, the terrorist do it. I'm a muslim and may Allah protect you all.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmrz48luq1A
youtube.com/watch?v=Shm6emyumH8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the pope will allow another holy war, your time is done

If Islam is so peaceful why is the Middle East so fucked, why does the Koran say kill all infidels?

just because you decided to pick and choose the more socially friendly aspects of your religion, it doesnt make your interpretation more valid than that of someone who picks and chooses the less socially friendly aspects of it. Islam is a threat no matter how nice and friendly you are cause theres always other muslims who are homicidal pieces of shit

Youre Alla is doing a pretty shit job protecting

You'll be eradicated soon

this

Can we all just stop with this bullshit?

The blood of the victim hasn't even dried yet but still everybody has to make #notallmuslims posts or shitpost about how bad Christianity is, like it was in some way important if your islamic feelz were hurt or not.

>Old saying:
>Even Buddha will get angry if you slap him three times.
>The backlash is coming for you all.
>Expect it.

muslims all need to die. fuck off sandnigger

Yes, that's common sense. Just because some wealthy and powerful group of tyrannic bastards decide to terrorize people for what they interpret the islam as, does not make the vast majority of muslims who condemn this responsible. Most of the victims from daesh terror are muslims themselves.

>we don't kill people
>the terrorist do
Well, when it comes to me it`s:
Muslims=Terrorsits

tbh what kind of gay retard would want to go to the moon? probably takes a long as time to travel there and back. and theres nothing even at the moon smh.

You 'peaceful' Muslims need some DEUS VULT like in the olden days.

This. Theirs a reason why the middle east was always fucked even before those big bad evil Americans came along.

Muslims hate other Muslims.

tbh what kind of gay retard would want to cross the ocean? probably takes a long time to travel there and back. and probably theres nothing even at the other end of the ocean smh

I agree with you.
Signed,
Proud American citizen

A radical Muslim will kill you
A moderate Muslim prays a radical Muslim will kill you.

Unfortunately some retards did and instated a country of retards.

thats like white people shooting up schools and the white people that don't shoot up schools say not all white people are school shooters.

I sometimes forget how autistic Sup Forums has become.

yeah yeah stfu

American=retard
Same logic

go here, vote trump non white, and make Sup Forums great again
Takes 2 seconds

idk what kind of gay retard would cross the ocean. im just chillin on my land, ya feel me?

To bad white people isn't and ideology.

GTFO ol' Greg looking fuck

I appreciate the offer, however, I put more faith in the church of Glock then the "religion of peace".

and its like you're a soft minded lover boy.

except no, its nothing like that
there have never been two separate white school shootings that happened because of the same impetus. We've had white supremacists causing shit, we've had insane kids causing shit, we've had depressed socially retarded people causing shit. Theres no unifying thread.

With islam however, every single one claims connection to ISIS or al quaeda, or some other terrorist group who is hell bent on destroying western civilization

so kindly shut up, you suck at thinking

>blackest post on Sup Forums
>dumbass points of not wanting space travel using "it takes a long time" as a reason to deter it
Either the laziest nigger or really clever.

And Jesus may love you. What is your point? Time for you all to either call your religion something different like Muslim Peace Parade and dress apart from these scum or take this religious shit that is based on pedo terror and shove it. I do not hate you. I do not Muslim people who are non militant and have peace in their heart. But do you think anyone wants to hear that shit right now from Allah? No offense bro but uh I think people are a little sore with your religion for good reasons. No religion is correct for certain. They all have their bull and downfalls. They were created in times when the world was young and still far beyond brutish. The people who created these religions in different regions did so for different reasons. The one underlying current with all of them is control. Greed, power all that shit. A sense of belonging. A sense of something they are a part of larger than themselves. Just no different than an inner city teen joining a gang. It is ignorant to follow a single belief and also therefore it is Ignorant for another to persecute you for that belief. I am so tired of all the hate you all generate on both sides you are all human scum. All humans. No one kind being anything other than the same fucks in different skin. But that being said. I hope every sick fuck who would hurt someone else has god whatever that may be fuck their ass good and hard for trying to please him with their shit. I am sure he hates more people than we think.

yea it is
my idea is white people can't dance.
is this ideology?

yeah the kids these days.. jesus christ its like they were tossed out of a fairy tale sprinkle factory.

>thinking ideology refers to arbitrary ideas

holy shit nigger, how many different kinds of retarded are you?

That picture says i slam and the guy on the top right looks like he is dunking a basketball so kys op

whats the difference between some mexican ideology and my ideology? we all human. im just saying cuz white people cant dance. have u seen the white people dabbing vines? they ruined it

White guy here. Want to ask of you fuckheads why you consistently use that fucking shitty word? Sick of seeing or hearing that shit either from black assholes or white ones. I would love to watch all of b walk
Up to angry blacks and read their posts to them, large groups of them.

The west will always believe you guys are good guys our media commands it.

this guy gets it. you white crackas dont want none of this black penis.. but ay. we dont want that white penis either. so lets just be neutral and chill. we can live in peace

Oh, oh!
And don't forget
American = fat bitches driving through Wal-Mart (male and female!)

>the white people
>they just can't dance
Now you're getting even MORE subjective with it. I could go to youtube right now and pull up a million videos of white people killing it dancing.

>allah protect you all

As if anyone wants to be protected by your pedophile godhead, aside from the typical cross-section of stone-age idiots. Go shove your head in the lake, you filthy cunt.

Nigger

i mean, not all white people. just most. but ay, ik theres some black people that aren't the best at what we supposed to be doing. like the black nerd on neds school survival guide or the black nerd on danny phantom. say waddup if u remember early 2000s nick

how can someone who doesn't exist protect me? he sure didn't protect those in front of the truck.

Allah does not protect infidels. Do not take friends among the disbelievers. If you read the quran you would have known this.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Yes. The massive army that is the Catholic Church will surely rain fire upon the heretics.

You're fucking retarded.

>may Allah protect you all.
no he's really bad at that

its not Islam its ignorance, I'm a Kebab myself and I say burn them all

Eradicate all sand nigs and anyone who is willing to die for their made up religion that means as much as... NOTHING

You're prophet is a pedophile and a rapist.

He should always be portrayed eating a shit loaf fresh from the asshole of his third wife. Who is a goat.

Drop dead

How stupid are you. So races have universal ideology's? If you stop believing in the ideas (wherever that may be written by the magic race book) about your race do you suddenly become a raceless being? Do you get kicked out and your skin starts to change color?

why doesn't each person create their own religion and not speak of their religion to other people? that will bring peace :) we all chillin now :) we good. we jus livin life.

ALLAH DIDN'T GIVE YOU THE QUINTS YOU WERE LOOKING FOR.

fuck u mean race book? im jus sayn yall muslim mexicans and white people should get along. u dont see us black people and the japanese fighting? black lives matter and what not. in fact, i love asians. asians are my favorite people. they just do they thing and live life, they dont want to fight with anybody. they good and we good

I heard on the news that the driver was called Mohamed.

WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE!

Hahaha that is fucking great and yeah I agree.

____________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|_________________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*******(@)(@)**(@)

Wrong pal. But why use that word? Why help feed the bullshit that is ruining our country? I did not grow up hating anyone and lived in a tough part of town. I also am not black shit for brains. You are the one pal. The ignorant one. All blacks are not pieces of the same shit just like all us whites are not people like you.

Here's what some Asians did recently. Wtf have you Muslims done recently aside from fucking blow up?

Inb4 stupid Muslims blow up statue of giant Chinese man.

I didnt read your worthless post, but what is going on in that pic?

>u dont see us black people and the japanese fighting?

There's no niggers in Japan, silly.

Fuck Islam.

nice quad. but why u holding a dog poop by yo penis. gay ass dog pedophile smh. yall nasty. making us black people look bad.

And if there were niggers in Japan, let's say 13 percent like in America, you can guarantee the Japs and the Blacks would be fighting each other, LOL. You'd have to start a BLACKLIVESMATTER movement in Japan when Asian cops start regularly killing dindus.

Looks like advanced syphilis to me. I seen a photo once when I was studying Microbiology, it was a white guys hand holding what looked like a prune that been incinerated with a blowtorch. It was advanced syphilis. Looks exactly like that pic...

Kekworthy. Also true. If you even slightly anger a Muslim, even a so-called moderate one, you'll never hear the end of it. Thought this one guy at university was chill but bruh when he got angry, he was the SHIT.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmrz48luq1A

It's my hot doggie butch

I am a Muslim and you're all fucking retards.
The bulk of this thread is let's kill the Muslims. Fucking retards. People die, for endless reasons. After 9/11 nothing changed except counter measures in air travel. So they got a truck. Can you guess how many Muslim truck drivers there are in North America? Enough to make 9/11 look like an hors d'oeuvres.

Nothing will ever change. We are all going to fight and kill and procreate and prosper only to be destroyed until the end of our species. There is no bright future in which we've "solved" war, poverty, etc.

When Europeans realized they could exploit north America, millions died. Now we have religions realizing they have a massive demographic they can exploit, greater numbers of people than anytime in history. 1 motivated individual with a rifle can still kill the president. One individual with a rifle can still steal a dc-3, load it with explosives, and crash it into fucking anything.

Tl;Dr the world being fucked is the oldest fucking story and we will continue to hate fuck it ad infinitum

y u all b talk liek dis innit seh mah nigger yall sucking dog shit off de curb innit dooh-dah dooh-dah Allah-wallah bing-bang etc etc

Speak English or die, you retarded negroid subhuman!

Yep. Nothing that I didn't expect to hear.

Hahaha holy shit. HAHAHA This needs to be put into a text book under examples of holy shit.

'It was the whole world, not us'.

Ever get tired of playing the victim?

The human potential is greater than that. But I wouldn't expect a stupid Muslim with a brain addled by the Cuntram to understand such a concept.

>Islam is a threat no matter how nice and friendly you are cause theres always other muslims who are homicidal pieces of shit

You realize that this means that... Everything, like every single idea or concept, is an equal threat

then explain this
youtube.com/watch?v=Shm6emyumH8

So, Korea is Japan, now? Where, exactly, were you educated?

The real villain is sand. Too many camel jockeys getting sand in their vaginas. Get rid of the sand and humanity prospers.

Fuck you sandnigger, we need to reopen the concentration camps and send all your asses there.

Your down syndrome is showing

its actually japan. the video got me fuckt up. thas japan but they said korea cuz they dont know what they talkn about

It's coarse andrough and irritating and it gets everywhere

We are, all of us, the victim and the victimizer. If your brother was killed by a smart bomb would you not say the US must be stopped?

That's no space station

also get that cracka hands off my booty gif smh. yall made us yo slaves and take our women? dint yo mamas raise u better?

deus vult

I don't know why people think Jews have anything to do with Muslims or what they do.

There's never any white people holding placards saying 'I won't rape/rob you', or 'I'm not a terrorist, hug me!'
It is invariably muslims and negroes who make these logic-defying appeals to the hearts and minds of the sentimental weeping hearts. Why do you think this is the case? My own thoughts are that these sections of society have earned, through their own works, the reputation they currently hold as criminals and lowlife scum.

Human potential will never realize global peace and harmony as your propaganda may claim. There will always be a predator and there will always be meat. I ask you, what could be more glorious than killing your enemies with your very life

You know the bible say so too?