As a gay man, I find guitar-based music to be very boring and straight...

As a gay man, I find guitar-based music to be very boring and straight. Male guitarists are the worst and their mere existence perpetuates heteronormativity.

are you trying to be funny?

No, this is honestly how I feel.

Guitar is pretty gay when you think about it. The guy's up there holding a phallic object and making blooz faces.

this desu

op is probably some straight faggot

low quality b8 m8

As a gay man I think you're full of shit.

that's why I fitted a fleshlight in a 909

Wow, I love guitars now.

Why does that Pepe look like a black dude?

I'm gay too and I support this statement.

t. Uncle Tom. Pathetic tb h.

Explain this meme. What is it about guitarists that "perpetuates hetronormativity"" exactly?

More like Uncle Thom

kys

I'm gay as well and I think you should kys

I think rock music tends to be associated with macho culture which is why a lot of gay men and women are put off by it. Also, the mainstream rock scene is dominated by straight men so maybe fags don't feel represented by it.

What about this guy?

He was not only the best guitarist of all time, but he was a kick ass producer and song writer.

>best guitarist of all time

I love Page but I think this is a bit exaggerated, friendo

Not true. Led Zeppelin is such a huge influence and they probably have the most unique sound of their time. They're like the Kanye West of Rock and Roll.

>hey i'm gay and now i'm going to fulfill a stereotype

Every time.

I've recently been revisiting zeppelin and having a good time doing so.

Though I agree with this.

Not with me :D

As a trans black lesbian, I just wanted to say that Donald Trump cares more about me than any leftist ever could.

#NoMoreChemTrails

leaving aside the kanye bit, I'd agree that Led Zeppelin is amazing and influential. But Jimmy Page is not the sum of led zeppelin. He's an excellent guitarist who had some of the best ostinatos, but he's not the best guitarist overall in either technical or compositional ability.

>hey i'm gay and now i'm NOT going to fulfill a stereotype because I'm so not like the other gays

that's a stereotype as well

If you're not OP, I'm not talking to you. You didn't make the shit-tier post.

Okay, so why is indie rock so pathetic and effeminate?

Then hoow do you explain the 1975

Indie rock is an obvious exception since gay men and women both love it.

Gay guitarfag here, OP is a faggot.

The OP is a bad troll attempt
Perfume genius guy was making a joke

>Also, the mainstream rock scene is dominated by straight men so maybe fags don't feel represented by it.

>be /lgbt/
>every /lgbt/ user I meet IRL is a shallow normie who listens to halsey, neon trees and the chainsmokers and unironically say "yaaas queen #slay"
How do we make the gay community patrician again, lads?