how is this even possible

tell me

how

Other urls found in this thread:

houseofnames.com/gadon-family-crest
youtube.com/watch?v=llN1M8AxAhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t5Y8i4iYygA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what is possible? was she a man before or what?

how can she be so perfect

Being european race. We're like diamons in a mine full of carbon and stones.

who is it?

also good makeup

Who dis?

sarah gadon

watch 11.22.63

Evolution.

Idk what the fuck you're talking about because you are too retarded to form a coherent question. But she, and all human beings are a product of evolution.

Fuck this normie shit! Watch Antiviral, lads, right fucking now!

yes

You're probably right, but doesn't the name Gadon sounds slightly...erm...Jew?

Watch Enemy.

>too skinny
>too white

English, lad

What strikes me as really funny is that a whole bunch of tards will open this thread, look at these pics, and then go back to fap to Emma Watson. Really can't understand kids these days...

Mcaully Culkin's younger brother put on a wig?

You pretty sure of that, or have a source? Gadon would probably be Breton before it's English. And still sounds more Hebrew. And Sarah is Jewish as well...
I'm not at all defending the case she is Jewish, because fuck me! But the name did get me curious

Is that supposed to be hot in the UK? In the US she would be considered bland.

It's anglo-saxon, oooold school

houseofnames.com/gadon-family-crest

>my life has been taken over by Sup Forums maymays

You poor poor soul

who is this fuckign goddess and why isnt she sucking on a black or hispanic dick
?

Resist the brainwash, American matey! There may be still time for you to keep your humanity

yeah, can someone please eddit some huge hispanic and black dicks beside her face?
thanks.

are you 12

Thank you, Sup Forumsro!

Your point, please? I don't even browse Sup Forums. It just strike me that she looked perfectly European and had a name that sounded Jewish. I said that, and a guy came buy and showed me info about it, proving my suspicions were wrong. That seems like straight-forward normal conversation to me. Why is that weird in your world?

>how

given billions and billions of years a cloud of hydrogen will self-assemble into QT 3.14s

>you will never have a pure anglo-gf

Much more likely to be twelve the guy that thinks he's too cool to be amazed. His question is more than fair, considering the girl.

>what is makeup and Photoshop?

go here, vote trump non white, and make Sup Forums great again
Takes 2 seconds.

edgy

Those things you need to use to try and convince people you are passable, in your trap Tumblr

Too white.

nigger

meh. average cute blonde.

Nah dude. I'm white. I have Irish in me, so there's more going on. She needs a little Native American in her or something. It would give her some character.

Said the guy that faps unaware to the daughter of Quincy Jones

I hope she is jewish after all

Not sure why she went out in public in that top. Ugh

wut

this is about the random, commonly cute blonde you're raving about, not the chick from parks and rec.

>random, commonly cute blonde

who is this semen demon and has she been blacked yet?
look like still waiting for a proper bulling.

youtube.com/watch?v=llN1M8AxAhQ

laugh lines are too prounced, head is wide, nose like an octoroon. she's cute, but not worth stalking

keep it coming, kike

youtube.com/watch?v=t5Y8i4iYygA

>generic murrikan midclass bitch with dutch/german genealogy from the 1800.

why are you not worshipping our future goddesses yet?!

white, non-jewish. y u so mad tho?

Another girl in the same vein (yea, literally) that's been surprisingly popping around Hollywood recently is Elizabeth Debicki.

That hair reminds me of a scraggly old pirates beard!

Also junky lips.

Don't forget hair dye