Let's see what you got Sup Forums

Let's see what you got Sup Forums

Of course Instinct cucks got shit pokemon

>not having Dragonite spawn in your driveway

Also have these. Wish I had a better hitmonlee but I have yet to find any in the wild.

Nice. All the Pokemon I find are shit CP for the most part. Ones above 600 are few and far between

fuck off, what's your lv user?

Have only found 2 dratinis. Would like to start evolving mine though.

Nice trips

Anyone have a Mr. Mime?

do you need to be a higher level to get pokemon with that much cp? just started recently

I'm 20

yes

Yeah they scale to your level for the most part. Scrap/evolve all of your pidgeys and you'll level quick

Yeah, I'm lv 9 now and I often come across pokemons with 200 cp

Ok thanks for helping. Any easy way to level up or is it just to keep catching

I wish :( his my favourite

Level 17 right now, just starting to find some a little over 700 CP. although it's possible to find some above your level and their CP will be ???

Same

The highest ive seen so far is 500+cp, and im level 11, so

Kinda dislike the mechanic tbh. Wish you could just find all kinds of pokemon with varying cp levels regardless of your trainer level. Just makes it to where you dont really find worth while pokemon until around level 15.

It's kind of like that in the original games. You have to keep playing in order to find the good Pokemon. So it makes sense. Can get annoying though

How the fuck do you people level up so quickly? Like I know the whole "hoard pidgeys that you can evolve when you get the lucky egg" thing, but thats not until level 12 and even then if you had 10 pidgeyys to evolve thats only gonna net you one extra level.

you're an idiot

how?
you get off you fat amarican ass and stop using insence in your house

Mine

>find hitmonlee around lvl 4
>level 15 now and haven't seen another

Kinda wish I wouldn't have found it until more recently

Nice I haven't seen a Cloyster yet. Egg??

What lvl was the starme you evolved for that

Nah on my walk home literally just appeared same thing happened with Blastoise

Nigger shut the fuck up. I have been. Started a couple days ago and I am level 9. Thing is, it has slowed down a fucking lot since I dont see new pokemon to catch nearly as much when I go out.

It was a little over 400 I think. Like 406?

Fuckin nice dude. Only found a venusaur but my game froze trying to catch him and he ran.

Fleshlight. Kek

Bump

OK thx dude.

Most my pokemans are faggots, need some sweet ones

That's a solid collection though m8. My magmar is like 300 something I was super butt hurt when I found him. Did you evolve those clefables or find them?

I have yet to see a Mr Mime on the app.

Anyone here have one?

Men dra åt helvete vad många 1k+ du har. Konstant spelande i flera dygn?

Neither have I. Been hatching 5km eggs out the ass but haven't gotten one yet.

I evolved them. They're pretty strong and kingler is a beast tbh

asså kolla...

ja, det här spelet går inte att pausa!
jag och polarn va ända gula. nu äger vi hela området och håller 9-10 gym

Have only found one clefary so far. I'm gonna need to step my game up on those

Here you are guys. Got him from a 10k egg, kind of lackluster cp it seems.

Havent fought with my kingler yet I need to level him up some more.

You mother fucker. Nice

Most of mine came from a couple hours of camping a spot with 3 lured stops and using incest

Is this game a fad now? Pretty much everyone at my workplace is playing it (aside from myself and a few others). It's actually getting a bit annoying considering that it's mainly about this app but not the central games. I don't even think most of the people that talk about pokemon ever even played the game.

>using incest.

Nice trips!

I kind of feel like most water pokes aren't on par with Vaporeon's huge hp, good attacks, and good CP.

You don't need to have played the game to enjoy this. It would make it more enjoyable if you had but it's more about getting out of the house. Me and my friends used to just sit around being like "so what do you want to do?" Now we have something to go out and do that's fun for all of us

Nothing really too noteworthy. Only level 8 right now and haven't powered up any pokemon

They need to not make the legendary Pokemon garbage and remove the poke candy thing from them. Honestly I think the starters should have the candy requirement taken off of them too, dust only. I haven't seen a charmander in days.

Ok

My Starmie has beat one around 1100 with ice beam. It straight murdered it

get some pussy and stop playing games motherfuckers. that's for 10 yr olds

You actually have some good Pokemon. If you were higher level they'd be beast.

Tbh I am surprised they dont have a "universal" candy or something similar, that will just work towards any pokemon in the cash shop.

16 year old detected

I guess it makes it so you want to catch all of the Pokemon you see, regardless of if you have it or not . It's little incentive to keep catching

you still replied, means you were scared

Level 7. My schedule is shit for walking around and catching Pokemon.

Yeah. I guess maybe in a attempt to get you to buy pokeballs? Only thing with that is they are so abundant from pokestops its kinda not really needed either.

That's for everyone else

My buddy has the worst luck with pokeballs. All he gets are potions and revives from them

Have yet to see onyx. Nice

It's the only one I've seen and I caught it the day after the game was released

Ahh shit that sucks. I go to my university. There is a bunch all around the campus. The other day I left with like 90 ish pokeballs and a full inventory of eggs

go here, vote trump non white, and make Sup Forums great again
Takes 2 seconds

Lol

Thanks user. Haven't actually had too much time to walk around and catch pokemon, hell honestly most of the better pokemon I have caught were right in my backyard.

There is a park here Richmond, VA and there's a ton of stops and lures. Easy catching. I have no problems finding pokeballs and great balls but he seems to for some reason idk

I haven't seen any kubutos anywhere did you get the from eggs?

I have one, they are absolutely shit tier unfortunately, lowest cp gains

Haha no actually. I caught both out in the wild. One in a fucking trailer park and the other behind a hardware store. So I guess maybe Kabuto likes to hang around red necks.

Nice Hypno m8

Nice. Only one I've seen is one out of an egg and it's my buddies

Kinda wish when you transferred pokemon who were already evolved you would get a couple more candies.

Yeah jelous of the hypno. Mine is only 5something. Bit he was caught not evolved

Sheeeeeeeeeeeit

I plan on going to a boat launch across town thats raining magikarp and get the amount i still need to evolve him. I have a 140+ magikarp and i heard evolution multiplier is like 11 so it will be a pretty good gyrrados

What's your highest magikarp

How the fuck do you guys have pokemon with 1000+ CP, do you have this game constantly going all day every day? Fuck

Jelly as fuck about that charmander. Its got decent CP so it should be fine for leveling up. Haven't seen a starter pokemon since I got the damn game.

I've been slacking

Same but I got a squirtle from a 2km egg which was nice

I'm a pretty active player and my shit isn't nearly that high. These are the dude's with fucking on the go backpack chargers and shit that literally play from the crack of dawn. Nothing wrong with it IMO I just can't do it.

"Jelly" as fuck? Get your teenfag ass off this board. 18 and over jackass.

MODS

Anyone hatch a 10 km egg and get eevee? That shit would make me rage