Is Grimes rich?

Is Grimes rich?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23vB-yJouFo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rich in vitamin k from all that mayo

she almost looks attractive in this photo

Fuck No

That's not even one of her better photos, you fag.

Her net worth is 4 million, so yes.

She makes $500k/year

youtube.com/watch?v=23vB-yJouFo

if by rich you mean retarded then yes

agree

Did grimes buy her laptop with autismbux?

7/10, would consider banging in exchange for providing her with much-needed music lessons

it's over 900000000000000000000000000000000000000000

are you people capable of assessing female artists on merit alone

ask around

not the point of this thread though, friendo

but if it makes you feel better: Steve Howe is awesome but he looks like the fucking Crypt Keeper

>implying you know more than her about making music

Of course I do. It's not a very high bar. Credit where credit is due, though, I'm sure she knows a lot more than I do about production.

She's sponsored by like Versace or some shit.

Yes.

You have to be 18 to post here.
Considering I held Visions in a high regard before ever knowing what she looked like, I'd say so.

Wait, you're not actually a Grimes fan are you? I've seen your posts around and with your trip I assumed you were a parody

her feet have a rich aroma

>Wait, you're not actually a Grimes fan are you?
Of course I am.
>I assumed you were a parody
Nah, my name is there to trigger people. It works quite a bit.

I'm afraid Poe's Law works quite a bit too, my friend

I miss 2012 Sup Forums when everyone didn't pretend to hate Grimes.

I don't care too much about whether or not people think I'm a parody, just as long as I get under people's skin. :^)

Eh, the problem with that is that trolling is always more effective on the offense. It's almost always more iconoclastic to attack a popular artist than to defend one, so the grimes fans will almost inevitably get out-trolled by the haters

are you the classical musician

its just that she said she didn't like reading people shitting on her eyebrows and how they want to smell her feet so Sup Forums threw a big hissy.

no but she gay lol

What?
I think Grimesfags are taking to the hate pretty well, but that's just my perspective.
She didn't really throw a "hissy." She brought it up in one interview and moved on. Lavren sure threw a fucking hissy though.

no, she didn't. i didn't say that she did.

i said Sup Forums threw a hissy fit.

Oh, I misread it. Yeah, you're right, basically.

So you've on Sup Forums since 2012 but you don't know classically trained user? He's one of the best /grimes/ posters.

I rarely go on /grimes/, nor do I keep track of anons.

your name is GrimeCuck

GrimesCuck seems like an Ok guy and all, but no - he is not me. Using trips isn't my style. I'm a lot more subtle than that.

>Grimesposter
>doesn't keep track of the many anons that post on /grimes/

I'm aware of what my name is. I regularly lurk through /grimes/, but I don't really ever have much to say in the thread.
So you're the guy. Okay, cool. Pleasure.